Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb (106407 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by brownlord: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap, mind ur business, face topic or STFU.

Bros good evening, i hear say dem teargas some people, i say make i ask u

Abeg werrin happen, na who die?
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
brown3:
u have realy shown that u re a yoruba coward. U re not man enough to claim ur tribe, u always claim bayesa.

Fool, what does this rant of urs gat to do with Jonathan stupidity currently being discussed here?
I think u are lost.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tanbuwal should be at least happy that this is not obasanjo's regime else he would have arrested by efcc and icpc, charged for gross misconduct and misappropriation of funds and finally sent to kirikiri to cool off. But all the same, its a matter of time before Tanbuwal come begging PDP for forgiveness and that will come when he loses the sokoto guber elections. His eyes go come clear like man wey smoke weed.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by moh1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
this is not good as a nation. we should not justify this Cowardliness,madness and indiscipline of our security force to abuse or to be use as tool to settle political differences base on the defection of the speaker from PDP to APC. i still of the opinion that the security force will not carry such an illegal,unprofessional and a criminal act against the speaker without the approver of the president of this nation using his machinery to carry out such a dirty act. JEG shld be call to other. my vote still stand for him but i will not support such impunity in a system that is still trying to stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Descartes:
Grab the Constitution and you will be happy that you did wink

And who are the interpreters of the law/constitution?

Solders? The president who gave the order? A political party? Or the the IGP who withdrew his boys? Or the court of law?

Who?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Larow(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whitehorse:

Are you saying this for real? 2/3 majority about what?

2/3 majority about what? 2/3 of the constituency that elected him in Sokoto? C'mon... Think about it some more...

The simple truth is that Tambuwal is NO longer a member of the HOR, so the 2/3 thingy in the HOR does not even arise. You can not lead a group that you do not belong to...

The courts are Tambuwal's only option to explicit state his standing, and he made a strategic mistake in withdrawing that court case...
that's what am saying! PDP only has d power to impeach him as d speaker tru d 2/3 majority rule! No constitution will remove him 4rm the house totally! Come to think of it, so many law makers defected from PDP to make up d APC law makers we have today! Why was their seat not decleared vacant? If u disband Tambuwal 4rm the house, who will constitutionally replace him following the people's mandate? So! This is the issue. Tambuwal is still a member till his tenure is over. Sorry 4 d earlier insult!
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, is that the topic of discussion here or Jonathan stupidity.
Na so, but unfortunately, m Nat ur klass, tryin to exchange words with U is like trying to make garri rise by throwing it into the ocean. Go find ur fellow illiterate. Tnx.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by 9jatriot(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
U guys keep saying people should thank God its not Obj yet can't show any act of lawlessness he did. Even in all his running battle with Atiku where he tried to prevent him from contesting, Atiku floored him in the courts and still went ahead to contest under AC while serving as vice president under a PDP president. Haba, some of us de alive then now. #stoptwistingfacts
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by wordychap: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
SMahmoud:

That my brother is for the court to decide. But if you want to go that way, let's see: Is Isa Yuguda still bauchi state Governor? Is Amaechi still Rivers State Governor. I can go on and on. This is not good for our democracy. You can't decide who or who not to punish for committing the same crime(if at all it is a crime).
Y not read what d constitution says about a HOR member defecting to another party? He ceases to be a member of d HOR, but d same does not apply to a governor defecting, its d constitution.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Whitehorse: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
abes:

1. Court of law is different from HOA.
2. There was no member of the HOA that has raised that motion during any session in the House.
3. Even if 1 and 2 are TRUE, there is nowhere in the constitution that states the Speaker MUST step down for a discussion.

Remember, The Constitution.

I agree with (1), but please pray how can (2) be true when Tambuwal announced his defection at the end of the session and promptly closed the HOR? His action foreclosed (2) in that session of the HOR

I also agree with (3), but do you not agree that it would be a conflict of interest for him to preside over such a session if it had occurred ?

Thank you for the civil discourse too, unlike some folks here that i will henceforth ignore smiley
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by moh1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
this is not good as a nation. we should not justify this Cowardliness,madness and indiscipline of our security force to abuse or to be use as tool to settle political differences base on the defection of the speaker from PDP to APC. i still of the opinion that the security force will not carry such an illegal,unprofessional and a criminal act against the speaker without the approver of the president of this nation using his machinery to carry out such a dirty act. JEG shld be call to other. my vote still stand for him but i will not support such impunity in a system that is still trying to stand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:

Bros good evening, i hear say dem teargas some people, i say make i ask u

Abeg werrin happen, na who die?

Chief grin, na so we see am. Jonathan tried to stop members to do their constitutional duty. The fought the security agents and became victorious.
Above all, Tambuwal remains speaker.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
[[s]quote author=2muchopoTBdope post=28193540] Na so, but unfortunately, m Nat ur klass, tryin to exchange words with U is like trying to make garri rise by throwing it into the ocean. Go find ur fellow illiterate. Tnx.[/quote][/s]

Fool, Abegi face topic.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by brownlord: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Chief grin, na so we see am. Jonathan tried to stop members to do their constitutional duty. The fought the security agents and became victorious.
Above all, Tambuwal remains speaker.

ehen, please who is Jonathan? where is he from, is he related to you?
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by 9jii(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
GeneralBK:

then just know that
apc is bokoharam
Just know? No prove nothing.just cluelessly.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Sheriffc(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
bobbylegend:

The president just flexed a little part of his muscle and here they are calling him cruel. na person dey make person wicked.
Bro, this is not cruelty. This is foolishness. He is decimating an arm of govt and you are jesting sheepishly about it. You future is at stake bro....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
wordychap:

Y not read what d constitution says about a HOR member defecting to another party? He ceases to be a member of d HOR, but d same does not apply to a governor defecting, its d constitution.

Stop talking rubbish.
How many of the members that have decamped to pdp have seized to be members?
How many has the police and army stopped from performing their duties?
These ones have decamped for months and yet no yawa, why tambuwal.
Stop being hypocritical, Nigerians aren't foolish.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Apostlenathan1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
that shouldnt be nah, ehe, what is Nigeria turning into.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by kelnas(m): 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
DonKool1:

The CONSTITUTION ALLOWS FOR DEFECTION OF HOR MEMBERS WHEN THERE ARE PROVEN DIVISIONS IN THE PARTY OOOOO!!!!
STOP PARA-QUOTING THE PART OF THE CONSTITUTION THAT SUITS YOUR HEARTS DESIRES AND LOOK AT THE ENTIRETY OF IT AND HOW IT APPLIES TO THE SITUATION AT HAND.
JEEZ.......
“If a man decides from his own evaluation that he can find solace only in another party, he is free to do so ok. And don't forget that the constitution only allows 2/3rd majority vote for the impeachment of a serving speaker.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
naturally:

May I help you
i was referring to a 'word' in a post.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by ypzilanti: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Joavid:

And who are the interpreters of the law/constitution?

Solders? The president who gave the order? A political party? Or the the IGP who withdrew his boys? Or the court of law?

Who?

According to the lap dogs pdp intepretes and rules on constitutional matters in Nigeria.

They believe because they are in power today they will never be in opposition tomorrow? Same too the pdp police force that have shown they are not a Nigerian police force but the armed wing of the pdp.

GEJ has forgotten that not too long ago people that did not even like him protested on the streets that the constitution must be followed and rule of law upheld so that he becomes acting president. Let the law courts do their job.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:

ehen, please who is Jonathan? where is he from, is he related to you?

Jonathan is the owner of the cocck u constantly succk for ur sustenance. Am amazed at the speed it has made u deranged. grin
Quit bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by brown3: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, what does this rant of urs gat to do with Jonathan stupidity currently being discussed here?
I think u are lost.
useless coward. We re ready for any jajanweed who want to break law and order, they will all be shot on their for head. Tanbuwa is a goner.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
brown3:
useless coward. We re ready for any jajanweed who want to break law and order, they will all be shot on their for head. Tanbuwa is a goner.

Fool, who is currently the speaker of HOR?
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by brownlord: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Jonathan is the owner of the cocck u constantly succk for ur sustenance. Am amazed at the speed it has made u deranged. grin
Quit bro.

Seems you know him too well, never heard of him, is he your father?
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:

Seems you know him too well, never heard of him, is he your father?

Demdem:

Quit bro.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by muyeeoo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
WHAT!!!

WHERE ARE THE MILTARY JUNIOR OFFICERS
NIGERIA NEED A MILITARY COUP TO RESET THE FOLISH DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY

I DEY VEX!!

ALL DESPERADOS
THIEVES
OLE
BARO POLITICIANS

SEE HOW PERON PAPA DEY DISPLAY CRAZE
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by ypzilanti: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Stop talking rubbish.
How many of the members that have decamped to pdp have seized to be members?
How many has the police and army stopped from performing their duties?
These ones have decamped for months and yet no yawa, why tambuwal.
Stop being hypocritical, Nigerians aren't foolish.

You dey mind them? The matter has been in court since. Court has not ruled yet. Until then, its assumed the status quo prevails. Since when did illiterate politicians and drunk igps interpreted constitutional questions in nigeria. We are asking for chaos and we might just get that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by 1Book(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
ZACHIE:

Is Mimiko still Governor of Ondo State? YES.

Warped minds.
Nice one...A Perfect response up there!...to the sentimental political analyst called schematics!
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
See fathers jumping over the fence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Caseless: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
GeneralBK:

Yes tambuwal should be dead.

Next time dont joke or play with c in c
sometimes, i wonder if frogs like u went to school. U sound so childish.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by brown3: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, who is currently the speaker of HOR?
coward gambari slave. Ur gambari master is a goner

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.