Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb (106549 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Gbawe: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

ODE I REMEMBERRED HOW YOU DISAPEARD FROM NL AFTER YOUR EKITI DEFEAT.JUT SIT AND WATCH ANOTHER DISGRACE HIT YOU IN THE FACE.THIS TIME YOU W BE OUT FOR TWO MONTHS

R.etarded loser, did Nairaland server not crash? We can tell those who have no life beyond NL with how you seem obsessed with those who went "missing" over the affairs of a State you have nothing to with by origin or domicile. Pathetic loser. Keep vesting your whole being in everything to do with the ambition of GEJ. It is what your kind know to do till they fall off a cliff like Lemmings. Cretin.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by thaoriginator: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
GeneralBK:

Otu NNE i
Otu nne iya laya baba ye!
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by donphilopus: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

The bald old man has not made any meaningful contribution here.

At all.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by vedaxcool(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
One day one the soldier that tear gassed tambuwwal would tear jonathan and kick mrs. Manhood liveson on the face!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

ODE DID YOU HEAR TAMBUWAL DID ABEN JOHNSON AS TEAR GAS WAS RELEASED? I THOUGHT HE WANTED TO BE A MATYY !!! AM SO DISAPOINTED WITH HIS SHOW OF COWARDICE

Ibofool, who is currently the speaker of house?
Simple question u can't answer. grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by GeneralBK: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
thaoriginator:
[b]Otu nne iya laya baba ye!

Ezi ofia
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, thanks for the correction but i care less. What matters now for now is shame on ur god Jonathan, tambuwal remains speaker. grin
dirty Pig u are welcome,GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by GeneralBK: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

Ibofool, who is currently the speaker of house?
Simple question u can't answer. grin

Monkey with no brain.

Typical vulture
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by GeneralBK: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=GeneralBK post=28186984][/quote]

U ffuck ur mama too shocked
Chai, u are cursed.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by ifuckpussy(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Schematics:
Is the position of Senate president also not for the majority party? cheesy

Some of you are just teenagers who does not know what is obtained in the country electoral system..

Can you kindly educate us on the emboldened part of your assertion?
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by thaoriginator: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
GeneralBK:

Ezi ofia
obo iyae se
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by GeneralBK: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
thaoriginator:
obo iyae se

Ikpu NNE i grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Demdem(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

YOU NEED TO PROVE THAT GEJ WROTE TAMBUWAL.BTW A LETTER ADDDRESSED TO THE SPEAKER OF THE HOR IS NOT NECESAARILY ADDRESSED TO TAMBUWAL
So who is this speaker? He doesn't have a name? grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Whitehorse: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
@All,

You guys are all missing the point in this fracas...

Tambuwal is trying to pull a fast one here, egged on by APC, knowing fully well that constitutionally, he is no longer a member of the House of Reps. Why do you think APC had the really yesterday? This is simply blackmail...

Now, as to the tear gas and that stuff, i totally disagree with that. Jonathan is going for broke, and it can only get worse before it gets better. If you guys think Jonathan is daft, i feel VERY sorry for you, there are somethings that can not be shared on a public forum like NL...

The bottom line is that after all the cursing and swearing here on NL, it is the average Nigerian that will suffer, because with the National assembly in chaos, it will be difficult to take any decisions to move the nation forward. We should all be crying because all these politicians, both APC and PDP are in it for themselves, not for any of us, not especially for all the internet warriors here on NL.

We should be weeping as a country that in this day and age, the kind of folks were are fighting and campaigning for a people like GEJ, Buhari and Atiku? Have we no shame as a nation? Are these guys the best we can put forward?

So so sad, we have a long long way to go as a people...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Acidosis(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whoever tries to make this country ungovernable for Mr President should be shot on site. Period!
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by GeneralBK: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Demdem:

I ffuck my mama too shocked
Chai, u are cursed.

Next time use condom because aids is real

grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by simplyOJ(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
RebelLeader15:
I won't be suprice if fight escalates inside the house
Fortunately, most members irrespective of party
affiliations see this as a fight of the National Assembly
and not Tambuwal's. The action of the Executive "dey make some pdp Hon. member shame"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by donphilopus: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

CURIOUSLY THE SAME SATANIC OBJ IS NOW A SPECIAL ADVISER TO APC grin grin grin grin

Bros, you know you're among the casualties after APC attacked this thread?! In case, you didn't know, I've just informed you now. You should bury your head in shame for defending the indefensible!
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
eight plus ) is cool
Just try it
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whitehorse:
@All,

You guys are all missing the point in this fracas...

Tambuwal is trying to pull a fast one here, egged on by APC, knowing fully well that constitutionally, he is no longer a member of the House of Reps. Why do you think APC had the really yesterday? This is simply blackmail...

Now, as to the tear gas and that stuff, i totally disagree with that. Jonathan is going for broke, and it can only get worse before it gets better. If you guys think Jonathan is daft, i feel VERY sorry for you, there are somethings that can not be shared on a public forum like NL...

The bottom line is that after all the cursing and swearing here on NL, it is the average Nigerian that will suffer, because with the National assembly in chaos, it will be difficult to take any decisions to move the nation forward. We should all be crying because all these politicians, both APC and PDP are in it for themselves, not for any of us, not especially for all the internet warriors here on NL.

We should be weeping as a country that in this day and age, the kind of folks were are fighting and campaigning for a people like GEJ, Buhari and Atiku? Have we no shame as a nation? Are these guys the best we can put forward?

So so sad, we have a long long way to go as a people...

WELL SAID BROTHER.THE JUDICIARY NEEDS TO STEP IN BEFORE ANY FURTHER CHAOS.THERE MUST BE A JUDICIAL PRONOUNCEMENT ON SECTION 68 1(G) BEFORE DAVID MARK RECONVENES THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY NEXT WEEK.ILLEGALITY AND IMPUNITY CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Keneking:

next time BCC keneking grin

Sai APC

Nothing do you guy! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Plshavmercyamen: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kudos to the National Assembly members for not allowing their institution to be desecrated by the power hungry president who always try to deceive the gullible with the humble "i can't hurt a fly" facade. Our Democracy must stand ! God bless Tambuwal! God bless the National Assembly patriots! God bless Nigeria. Udo diri unu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
8 pages and this is not on front page, yet you tell me seun is not pro-GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
madridfc:
Its really sickening reading some comments here supporting what's happening.
me too. This country has no future with the kind of people posting in support of this impunity. I'm not happy at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by simplyOJ(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

WELL SAID BROTHER.THE JUDICIARY NEEDS TO STEP IN BEFORE ANY FURTHER CHAOS.THERE MUST BE A JUDICIAL PRONOUNCEMENT ON SECTION 68 1(G) BEFORE DAVID MARK RECONVENES THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY NEXT WEEK.ILLEGALITY AND IMPUNITY CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND
Thank God you finally agreed on the court part.
That is all I needed to read.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Some 1000 soldiers and policemen have sealed the entrance of the National Assembly in Abuja and physically prevented the Speaker of the House from entering.

Sahara Reporters Media

The Speaker of the House, Aminu Tambuwal arrived the National Assembly today with a view to preside over the sitting of the House but fierce looking troops posted the stopped him at the gate. A melee has ensued as a result.
 Mr. Tambuwal, President Goodluck Jonathan and the ruling People’s Democratic Party are at loggerheads over the Speaker’s decision to decamp to the All Progressives Congress (APC) a few weeks ago.

Immediately he joined the APC his personal security guards were withdrawn on the orders of the President.

SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
BREAKING NEWSNEWS

Like play like play Nigeria will come to an End, clash of interest will end Nigeria, watch and see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by GeneralBK: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Acidosis:
Whoever tries to make this country ungovernable for Mr President should be shot on site. Period!

I wish am gej God knows that tambuwal will be resting by my bullet now.
Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, you know you're among the casualties after APC attacked this thread?! In case, you didn't know, I've just informed you now. You should bury your head in shame for defending the indefensible!

CASUALTIES KE? SO I IS OKAY TO VIOLATE A SECTION OF THE CONSTITUTION SIMPLY BECAUSE APC IS INVOLVED ABI? HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF GEJ MOVES TO APOINT A SPEAKER FOR THE HOR? WOULD YOU NOT BE THE FIRST TO SHOUT HE DOSENT HAVE SUCH POWERS IN THE CONSTITUTION? THE SAME CONSTITITION YOU ARE TRYING TON TRAMPLE UPON.

I TOLD YOU GUYS EARLIER PDP WILL NEVER ALLOW TAMBUWAL PRESIDE OVER THE HOR ON APC PLATFORM YOU THOUGHT IT IS JUST MERE TALK.I CAN BET YU THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.THE WORST THAT WILL HAPPEN IS A FACTIONALISATON OF THE HOR ALONG PARTY LINES WITH THE PRESIDENCY DISREGARDING HE APC FACTION AND CHOSING TO DEAL WITH ONLY THE PDP FACTION

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by duni04(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Schematics:
This is a right move.

Is he still the speaker of the House? NO

He got Speaker's post because PDP was and is still the majority in the House. Now that he has pitched his tent with APC which has minority in the House, the right thing to do is to relinquish his position immediately he decamped.

I don't know why some people want to create unnecessary attention.

You can't eat your 'gworo kola' and have it back!
Is there not supossed to be a vote before he relinquishes the position? Or the vote was conducted in Aso rock, in the presence of the inspector general of police and the PDP chairman?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb by LagosBoi2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote
author=chukwudi44 post=28187352]

WELL SAID BROTHER.THE JUDICIARY NEEDS TO STEP IN BEFORE ANY FURTHER
CHAOS.THERE MUST BE A JUDICIAL PRONOUNCEMENT ON SECTION 68 1(G) BEFORE
DAVID MARK RECONVENES THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY NEXT WEEK.ILLEGALITY AND
IMPUNITY CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND[/quote]

Can't you see that you are a nuisance to this thread, please go and take your drugs, you must be very sick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: Result As Announced / Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.