Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa (804 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa by omolayo1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
i need an experienced person to tell me the step by steps to take in getting UK student visa after gotten admission letter from my choice school? also, is my sponsor statement of account really count when i have about N2m in my personal account after the full payment of all the necessary expenses including the school fees?
Re: Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa by travelcare: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
Let the professionals assist you on your travel needs. Having millions of naira in your bank account is a secondary criterium in assessing your visa applications. Having put necessary things place, you must show proof for the funds in your account especially with supporting documentations like your employment payslips, or assets documents or other documents which will show how you got the money into your account. The inflow of funds into your account matters and a bad account is one that has, for instance, that 2million naira in account lodged in at once. the account must have a reasonable inflow and outflow.

For more details and assistance, contact Travelcare Consults via: travelcare.consults@gmail.com or call Olawale on 08023809767.

Wishing you the best

Travelcare
Re: Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa by ifeco339: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
The answer to all your question is yes but it will be with Ghana passport but it will take ten working days for sure so if you are i interested call and very urgent,see how it works,no payment on the start but only for Ghana passport that you will pay for and i assure you that it is real and confirm.i am a Ghanaian so call +233240688233 or call +23320928170
Re: Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa by Sonye(f): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ travelcare

does the balance on the sponsor's account matter? If for instance, about 2million but very good transactions.

also, can u use more than one person as ur sponsor? for e.g. one person sponsors ur tuition and another sponsors accomodation and feeding.
Re: Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa by travelcare: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2008
@Sonye

The balance on your account matters as it must cover the cost of your overall expenses and a reasonable balance must be left if the account is not dedicated for your purpose. Your sponsor cannot exhaust his/her account for that purpose. Sometimes, Visa officer may want to consider the flow in and out of the account. If it flows reasonable with more credits over debit but the balance still matters. I already stated that a bad account balance is one that the last sum lodged into the account is same as the credit balance. There must have been an appropriate transaction which will result to a reasonable flow and balance. That is, the balance must accumulate over time within transaction.

You can have a double sponsor BUT the your relationship with the sponsors is something you have to prove with documentary evidence NOT just "he's my cousin" or whatever. Make sure your documents are scrutinised by an immigration expert or someone who has an indepth knowledge of the embassy you are trying to send your application to. If you have more questions feel free to contact Travelcare Consults via email: travelcare.consults@gmail.com or call Olawale on 08023809767. Thank you.

TRAVELCARE
Re: Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa by gben1: 12:53am On Dec 03, 2008
i can assist you in packaging the document but as soon as you are being given visa , i will charge you my fees, i can be reached on 08038030548 ogundipe olugbenga tunde
Re: Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa by Sonye(f): 12:12am On Dec 04, 2008
wow! thanks man. but in a case where these sponsors are my immediate family, shring the same surname and we have all travelled abroad a number of times, would we need documents to prove relationship?
Re: Pls,what Are The Steps To Take In Get Uk Student Visa by blackspade(m): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2008
If this is your first time traveling outside the county, check out this site, it helped many people around me who were in your situation:

http://www.globalvisas.com/

Global Visas was founded more than a decade ago with a mission to take the stress out of immigration. Created by a former Immigration Official who witnessed the difficulties facing individuals and organisations alike, Global Visas was established to help clients navigate the complexities of immigration and visa law.

Very good services, and they get back to you next day.

(1) (Reply)

This Forum Needs To Be Cleansed Of Scammers. / Marriage Visa Usa / Buyers For Ticket From Uk To Lagos - 21/10/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.