Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? (2950 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Will You Forgive Your Fiancee If She Did This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by unibenstudent1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
No way I cannot
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
unibenstudent1:
No way I cannot
yeah like seriously..we aint yet married... Buh if we r married, no no no no... My vow is greater dan 100 million naira
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yeah like seriously..we aint yet married... Buh if we r married, no no no no... My vow is greater dan 100 million naira
my guy u sure say condition no go make u reason the cash?
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
my guy u sure say condition no go make u reason the cash?
lolz.. Befor God and man, my vow is greater dan 100 million naira... I respect marriage so much i even fear goin into it....
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by luckybaddest(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Na fiancee not yet married now. If I don't want to play holy here I would have say money sure pass
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by 9jaforlife: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Most fiancées would advise you to go for it and give them a share sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=70pt] Yes .
With abeg [/size]
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by izaray(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lolz.. Befor God and man, my vow is greater dan 100 million naira... I respect marriage so much i even fear goin into it....
Lol, remain single den , since u are so scared of being into it
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Whizzdom(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm ... Nope ... If i truly love her ..... Buh YES if we are jus starting to know each other

Olorun yio wo omo oni breadi grin grin grin
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whizzdom:

Hmmm ... Nope ... If i truly love her ..... Buh YES if we are jus starting to know each other

Olorun yio wo omo oni breadi grin grin grin
proper naija. Boiy
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Phatmyk(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes I can, cos if the tables were turned, she would do the same.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by valyzubxx(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
So where is the 100 million Naira? undecided
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
valyzubxx:
So where is the 100 million Naira? undecided
inside ur nyanch
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by peeparty(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes oo if na wwoman wey dey give me headache
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
Lol, remain single den , since u are so scared of being into it
i wish to
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dear Seun,
Our African adage says a child belongs to one woman when it is still in her womb but belongs to the whole community once it is born. That goes to say Nairaland is the baby u conceived and threw out to the world...however to some of us it is not kust another website, it is a country where we have found husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, children, classmates, advicers, companions, haters, lovers and friends.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Confession14:
Dear Seun,
Our African adage says a child belongs to one woman when it is still in her womb but belongs to the whole community once it is born. That goes to say Nairaland is the baby u conceived and threw out to the world...however to some of us it is not kust another website, it is a country where we have found husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, children, classmates, advicers, companions, haters, lovers and friends.

In this our country, u are our president, ur supermods are our governors and ur mods are our chiefs.

In this our country, we have rules slated which we ur citizens must follow (the 21 donts u will see when u want to write a post) eventhough u forgot to place the regulations alongside these rules...

Now, dear Mr. Seun, some of our chiefs are beginning to interfer with our human rights....they ban at will without notification of our offense. They pass judgement without justice.

Could it be that just no one cares about this misuse of power? Human right is a pertinent issue here. Some of us are being shut out of our virtual families and friends due to this wanton misdemeanor....I think alot shiuld be done before things get out of hand. Long Live the Peoples Republic of Nairaland
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Confession14:
Dear Seun,

Are you well?
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Confession14:
Cutehector4u
i got u dear... Hav u mailed them
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i got u dear... Hav u mailed them
am just abt to
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
This boy, how far na? Longest time.
So you still dey the business abi? Continue o.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Confession14:
am just abt to
alright
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
sylvalord:
Are you well?
No..my name isnt well...am called dont be stewpid
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
beckyomas:
This boy, how far na? Longest time.
So you still dey the business abi? Continue o.
u weh dull me ,,anyway how many papers remain for u??
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Confession14:
No..my name isnt well...am called dont be stewpid
do women still smoke weed?
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
do women still smoke weed?
i think students of uniben still smoke gum and need their brains checked

1 Like

Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why not?i go take am...bit.ches can't be trusted...another man go Bleep am with 10milliom
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Confession14:
that's an insult to unibenstudent and unibenstudents are about 30% of nairaland population
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
u weh dull me ,,anyway how many papers remain for u??
i pray o. After tomorrow's paper na 5 remain. Any better?
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Confession14:
madam respect yourself o, what do you mean by 'unibenstudents'?
I'm in a good mood tonight so i wont say much. How was your day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Find A Girl In Romance That Will Have My Baby, Farana / Why Is Sex Chat Common Nowadays ? / Am On Holiday And Am Confused On What To Do...any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.