Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! (8985 Views)

President Buhari,osinbajo Visited Council Chambers Today / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Some 1000 soldiers and policemen have sealed the entrance of the National Assembly in Abuja and physically prevented the Speaker of the House from entering.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by usecondom(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is happening in democratic government? And some people will support this shameless act?

11 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
usecondom:
This is happening in democratic government? And some people will support this shameless act?

Some people do have eyes but they can never see because their inner eyes are totally blind.

3 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Extractor101: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
hmmmmmmm> Na waooo
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by bokoslayer: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
You need to watch this video. This video will change your opinion about Tambuwal and APC Reps.

Bunch of touts and twats. See how they are climbing the National Assembly gate like common touts and criminals.

This video is so golden lol. My favorite part is where Tambuwal was climbing the gate and sliding, that was epic!

Shame on you Tambuwal, see what you've been reduced to; a common tout, a criminal.

Shame on APC reps, they have been exposed as political thugs that got lucky.

Shame on APC as a party, a party that breeds thugs and career rascals.

This video really exposed them

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by 9jii(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
God is fighting for tambuwal gej should…
3-0 now

6 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by donphilopus: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
usecondom:

Only shameless people will support this shameless act!

8 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
bokoslayer:
You need to watch this video. This video will change your opinion about Tambuwal and APC Reps.

Bunch of touts and twats. See how they are climbing the National Assembly gate like common touts and criminals.

This video is so golden lol. My favorite part is where Tambuwal was climbing the gate and sliding, that was epic!

Shame on you Tambuwal, see what you've been reduced to; a common tout, a criminal.

Its seems your mind is closed to reality while watching the video.

Why does this happen in the first place, have you ever asked yourself that question?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is very disgraceful undecided

3 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Extractor101: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
bokoslayer:

Bros, Did you watch another video? shocked shocked shocked

20 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by hugoart(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
I love the APC Reps.I love seeing them climb that gate.

Just so you know:you can never lock the gate of my house against me.
I will climb it just as the APC Reps have done. They are good Nigerians.

22 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
bokoslayer:

Vivid example of member who neither read nor watch before writing trash.

20 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Whizzdom(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who is Tambuwal ? shocked shocked .... I don't know cos i stay in Jerusalem cool cool
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

Let him wallow in mediocrity. Tambuwal never climbed any gate.

15 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by bokoslayer: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

Tambuwal your favorite rascal/tout climbed the gate of the National Assembly. That was him in Agbada and white cap climbing the gate away like a criminal that he his.

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by ayukdaboss(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
bokoslayer:
[s] You need to watch this video. This video will change your opinion about Tambuwal and APC Reps.

This video really exposed them [/s]
This video exposed the rot in our current PDP led government. If you decoded something different, I'll conclude you're purposely being an ignoramus and a serious mediocre.

22 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by bokoslayer: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Vivid example of member who neither read nor watch before writing trash.

Tambuwal your favorite rascal/tout climbed the gate of the National Assembly. That was him in Agbada and white cap climbing the gate away like a criminal that he his.

It's so funny how you had to response to my post with two different posts. Quit defending the indefensible lol.

2 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by phantom(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
these are the people who make our laws..... grin grin grin grin grin, yet someone will get up and tell me that nigerians do not have some level of mental inbalance.

look at our leaders,then youll have a pretty good idea about THE TYPE OF PEOPLE NIGERIANS ARE.

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by bokoslayer: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Let him wallow in mediocrity. Tambuwal never climbed any gate.

That's a proper campaign tool in the hands of Mukhtari Shagari, Tambuwal's nemesis.

Wait till few weeks before elections, the world will see how he actually struggled to climb that gate like a thief that stole sugarcane grin shocked[/size][size=8pt]

4 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by bokoslayer: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
ayukdaboss:

This video exposed the rot in our current PDP led government. If you decoded something different, I'll conclude you're purposely being an ignoramus and a serious mediocre.

Trust me, e don tey wey Aminu don dey scale fence smiley. I just don't know why it was a bit hard for him to climb that gate smiley

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jonathan has been disgraced!

5 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by realborn(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
We are led by goats in power.

How Reuben supports a tyrannical leader is gobsmacking.

People cross carpet to PDP and are turned heroes. They leave PDP and they are victimized.

A country that should be mourning for the lives lost daily in the North East.

What a nation. May God help us!

9 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan has been exonerated. Tambuwal and APC law makers have been proven to be touts and fence climbing criminals

Fixed.

7 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Isiterere(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
bokoslayer:

Trust me, e don tey wey Aminu don dey scale fence smiley. I just don't know why it was a bit hard for him to climb that gate smiley
how much do you get paid per post?

Lost soul......

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by atlwireles: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
The is a video clip for the ages. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Amanwulu1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
usecondom:
u knw, evrybodi frm both side of d divide, including u, is in suport. Or are u not in suport of tambuwal holding on to what is not his?
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by ozoigbondu: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
All i see in this video are professional criminals skilled in burgling and climbing over walls unruly touts masquerading as law makers.i stand with p square who on their facebook wall accused these touts of being lawbreakers not makers with this shameful behaviour from our so called lawmakers how then can we the citizens behave

2 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Amanwulu1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Why does this happen in the first place, have you ever asked yourself that question?

bc somebody is insisting on keeping his cake after eating it n those who claim they wnt to save nig prefer to let nigeria burn instead of telling him to stp down at least 4 d country they wnt to save. Any other questn.

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by sammieone(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
You are blinded with hypocrisy..is these the solution? Why will opposite keep disgracing Nigeria..Yesterday it was Amaechi, today Tambuwal who is next tomorrow
OYINBOGOJU:

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Tokunbohkinibig: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
bokoslayer:

You r d most useless Nigerian on earth like ur PDP president.

6 Likes

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Cannonleo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Some people have short term
memory..tambuwal was asked 2
step.down.hw filed a suit against his
case.and the court asked dat status
quo be maintained.giving him
protection against any action of the
pdp and FG..then without reasons u
withdrew the case and still expect
status quo 2 remain....plus una go
dey.barricade police hq them.no talk
well them.done speak latin 2day for
una...pure and simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Passport Valid & Accepted In Many Countries – MASSOB, Reveals Cost / ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity / Shutting Firms Over Corruption Probe Hurts Economy – EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.