Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity (8986 Views)

Fuel Price: Oil Marketers Backpedal, Begs FG For Tax Holidays / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Fashola. 14 Companies Partners FG On $1.75bn Solar Power Project. 1125MW (2) (3) (4)

ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by DropShot: 2:51pm On May 11, 2016
The attached is self explanatory.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun, this may help those willing to take the opportunity.

Best of luck.

Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by DropShot: 3:48pm On May 11, 2016
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun, this might benefit some members here. Why not take it to FP?
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by wasiudvd(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2016
Good one.
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by Manus17(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2016
the link is not going through...

Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by Davo93(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2016
The link stated there is not going through.
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by amkingfadh(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2016
seems the link is down
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by Chikaazuonwu(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2016
The link is not available. what is the alternative link?
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by joycetee: 12:14pm On May 13, 2016
The link isnt going tru jare
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by spycamera: 12:49pm On May 13, 2016
Has anyone here been able to open and register? The link refuses to respond.
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by Hidorano(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2016
Also interested o...may God help me.
Pls what is the link...I was unable to see the image clearly.
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by sheyshey01: 5:09pm On May 13, 2016
up to now the site is unavailable, can anyone get a solution on that? #waitn smiley
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by cayodey: 3:40pm On May 14, 2016
I guess it has not been officially announce.... hopefully people will be able to register this coming week
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by slye(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2016
I'm surprised this is just getting to NL.
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by daves2ng(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2016
slye:
I'm surprised this is just getting to NL.

Seems you have heard about it long before now. Can you please enlighten us? Please guy
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by seepep: 12:42pm On May 18, 2016
oh God let this programme be true in Jesus name amen
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by FrankLampard: 6:24pm On May 18, 2016
daves2ng:

Seems you have heard about it long before now. Can you please enlighten us? Please guy

Have you applied? if yes? How did you apply?
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by daves2ng(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2016
FrankLampard:

Have you applied? if yes? How did you apply?

I have not o and that is what am trying to ask Slye cos his statement sounds like someone that has heard of it and possibly applied too.
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by slye(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
daves2ng:

I have not o and that is what am trying to ask Slye cos his statement sounds like someone that has heard of it and possibly applied too.

I applied
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by khattab008: 5:01pm On May 19, 2016
slye:

I applied

How please?
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by tinu94: 8:51pm On May 19, 2016
pls how
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by slye(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
khattab008:

How please?
That was when the link was working

Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by daves2ng(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
which means the link was opened for just few days. That's not fair
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by JSMB: 5:41am On May 21, 2016
when exactly?
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by slye(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2016
JSMB:
when exactly?

Early this month, can't remember the exact day
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by JSMB: 2:53pm On May 26, 2016
Has anyone received any message from Huawei regarding this program?
Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by Davo93(m): 12:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Hi... you can all register on www.ictforchange.gov.ng/about-ictforchange/
Goodluck!

Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by daves2ng(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Davo93:
Hi... you can all register on www.ictforchange.gov.ng/about-ictforchange/

Goodluck!

Thanks guy. I was about posting this link when I saw yo already did.

Goodluck to everyone interested and qualified

Re: ICT For Change - Huawei Partners FG For Training And Employment Opportunity by ismailhalliru: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls did anyone receive message for d training invitation? Coz I received mine this morning with the details of when and how.

An Apology For "Muslims Praying For Allah To Destroy Buhari's Government: Video" / Minimum Wage Negotiations: FEC Can’t Decide For States – Governors / Fiscal Federalism: Lagos Requests For 1% In Revenue Allocation Formula