Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. (2072 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by CuteEmma(f): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
My boyfriend was the Assistant Senior Prefect in my school when I was still in SSS1. Then, I barely knew him. According to him, after his Waec, he attended a Computer School. And since then he has been struggling really hard. He now has a mini cyber café where he does internet stuff and tutorials. And he has never attempted to the take UTME examination. I asked him to take the one of last year, but he told me that he couldn't because there was no money. Now, I asked him to take the one for next year that I would assist him financially, but he refused saying that not all Bachelor Degree holders are successful. But I'm really not comfortable dating someone with an 'O' level certificate. Next semester, I would be in 300level.. Please what should I do?? Cause I really love him..
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
My dear, as long as he has smth doin, and he is self employed, pls be proud of him..thr r alot of first class graduates who dnt even hav anythn doin... Pls...
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by tobillionaire(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Well.... He feels he's already making his pay, don't wanna b stressing himself on dat f**ck!n heart broken jamb

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by ennon92(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
As if there's employment in the con3!
Majority of undergrads don't even knw d main purpose of being in sch. Haven't u heard the life story of Bill Gates who was a college drop out but look where he is today. You better stay with him if u truely loves him

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by samurairulzz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Op.. .u r very cute ooo...BTW I'll comment wen dis post makes fp
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by sunny99(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
U v tried ur best by tellin him dt u will assist,University is highly vital weda work after graduatin or nt.if he refuses find ur way

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by rawpadgin(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunny99:
U v tried ur best by tellin him dt u will assist,University is highly vital weda work after graduatin or nt.if he refuses find ur way
the problem with most educated peeps is that they rely so much on the power of their certificate hence they don't think outside the box

dude, u don't have to go to school to be an intellectual,
if the guy is smart he will be a big shot b4 the op graduate

2 Likes

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by tspun(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
i don't know why women always like to put pride first when making decisions. You see a young man that has chose a great path to succeed in life, you want to talk him away from it.

You are not comfortable
dating someone with an 'O' level
certificate. Did he tell you himself he will not continue with his education? I just think he wants to build a strong financial foundation before going to the university to waste four years of he's life.

You should thank God your man is self employed, that is a goal so many graduate are craving to attain.

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by theorbiters: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wait till u finish skul, then tell us if u really love him.

2 Likes

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by hefelove(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
300level and u're happy? D prayer u shud b praying nw is that God shud not jux let u sch in vain. I knw plenty people wey carry all the whole GP for this earth yet their jobless. Ur man is nw his own boss! He's satisfied! He's ok for christ sake leave him alone! Bill Gates, Dangote no even finish sch yet they are great jux because they use the gift God gave them. If u really love him u have to comply with him
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by godofwar666(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmmm ise aye! We need to go 2 C&S church, and lastly those guys above are giving advise for dier mind undecided
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
No big deal dearie...Ur guy myt hv plans...U just support him.. if he wants to remain an O'level holder nd b d boss of himself, fyn...so long as he can package his skills well,he will definitely get dia.... Evn d so called undergraduates will graduate 1 day nd start job hunting... Ur bf already has a job... Just b dia 4 him
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Profcamsey(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Op u beta no ansa all these people. Let him try and have at least ND. He will still need it, if tommorow your familic dey talk, he fit get mouth talk. Dem no go say na illitrate. I am not say money is not good, let him do part time.

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by djmask(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dump his sorry ass now cos he has refused to leave his comfort zone

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2014

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
My dear, as long as he has smth doin, and he is self employed, pls be proud of him..thr r alot of first class graduates who dnt even hav anythn doin... Pls...
i am pretty sure ur own boify no even read primary6 for hand!!! Haba

u should b givn reasonable comments na, hw cn u type such??
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
i am pretty sure ur own boify no even read primary6 for hand!!! Haba

u should b givn reasonable comments na, hw cn u type such??
boyfrnd ke..r u blind... Ddnt u c a (m) attached to the end of my username
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
boyfrnd ke..r u blind... Ddnt u c a (m) attached to the end of my username
yes i am na... Blindman wey dey type... Lol

Boss, na evn u...walai, i no evn c ur name sef!!! Greetings!!!
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
yes i am na... Blindman wey dey type... Lol

Boss, na evn u...walai, i no evn c ur name sef!!! Greetings!!!
hw ur side
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by OohMpa: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Na because of free internet you still dey with the guy? angry

Come to Ooh Mpa's room by 11:59pm for free password to his Wi-Fi. Come alone, don't be scared. angry

1 Like

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hw ur side
boss me good oo... Na one yeye mod go block me for my real acct ni oo, he no no say i dey reproduce accts for my house....
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
boss me good oo... Na one yeye mod go block me for my real acct ni oo, he no no say i dey reproduce accts for my house....
ahhahhahhahahhahaha..of whch section ? Wr u banned
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ahhahhahhahahhahaha..of whch section ? Wr u banned
u dey laff me? grin grin hahahaha... Na for romance ooo!!! Na Rilweezy01 dude go holla them. The guy na puccy!!! Na oneday ban dem gv ne buh if them ban ds one again, i go pop anoda one commot.... Their fadas fada no fit stop me
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
u dey laff me? grin grin hahahaha... Na for romance ooo!!! Na Rilweezy01 dude go holla them. The guy na puccy!!! Na oneday ban dem gv ne buh if them ban ds one again, i go pop anoda one commot.... Their fadas fada no fit stop me
looool... Some guys r amebo sha...
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2014
CuteEmma:
My boyfriend was the Assistant Senior Prefect in my school when I was still in SSS1. Then, I barely knew him. According to him, after his Waec, he attended a Computer School. And since then he has been struggling really hard. He now has a mini cyber café where he does internet stuff and tutorials. And he has never attempted to the take UTME examination. I asked him to take the one of last year, but he told me that he couldn't because there was no money. Now, I asked him to take the one for next year that I would assist him financially, but he refused saying that not all Bachelor Degree holders are successful. But I'm really not comfortable dating someone with an 'O' level certificate. Next semester, I would be in 300level.. Please what should I do?? Cause I really love him..

Prefects: phorking junior students since the days of Julius Caesar

Btw, what abt d guy u fell in-love wid while impersonating ur elder sis?

Naija Babes: Being Unfaithful Since The Days Of Portipher's Wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Just leave him,ask him where he is seeing himself in the next 7yrs
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 21, 2014
samurairulzz:
Op.. .u r very cute ooo...BTW I'll comment wen dis post makes fp
She cute and u no fit dash her one like for her pix
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Decryptor(m): 1:52am On Nov 21, 2014
theorbiters:
Wait till u finish skul, then tell us if u really love him.

Gbam! Op does not want to marry the guy...SHE WANTS TO MARRY THE CERTIFICATE!
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 21, 2014
He needs to go to school. Its not about the certificate but school will broaden his mind more.

I know how you feel about him being an O'level holder. Women naturally want their men to be better intellectually or financially. So, you're still onpoint.

You will have to make him see reasons why he should go to school and ask someone to manage his cyber-cafe business for him. He can even enrol for part-time and work during the week.

That certificate some people are saying you worship can really help him when his business starts misbehaving. People's luck differ!
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by stanconnect(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2014
That's one problem Africans; xpecially 9jeria to be specific have.

Many are in school because every other person has been to school..there's no more purpose or an aim..every person jst want to be around the corridors of a university with no defined interest that's why people don't even kia about the couse of study that they have been offered to study provided they r students of the university it's ok with em.

Bt here ur man has defined himself..he v gat potentials...he jst need a little time to xplode what is in him...had it been u came here and told us that he's an O'level holder and he's idling away, it would have been a different ball game...buh he's committed and hardworking...jst b patient with him, love him for who he is, stand by him and pray for him...u'll be surprised @ who he will turn out to be in the future..goodluck!
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by samurairulzz(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Ipledge:
She cute and u no fit dash her one like for her pix

no vex...I'll do DAT rite nw
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by kuinny: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
r we neglecting d fact dat the op said her boyfriend said he couldnt afford to foot the bill for the exam? if his so called business is blooming..he should have had the money...after all his certificate is an added advantage.....money u no get....certi u no get...if u guys end up marrying will u be dwelin on the "some graduates are still unemployed bullshittt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits To Bring Back / S*x Isn’t The Only Form Of Infidelity In Relationships These Days…see How / If Your Guy Does These 16 Things, Congrats! You Found A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.