Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Free Tuition Universities In Germany: Cost Of Living, Visa Application And Admis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Tuition Universities In Germany: Cost Of Living, Visa Application And Admis (1466 Views)

The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) / Tuition Free Universities In Germany:cost Of Living, Admission Deadline / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Tuition Universities In Germany: Cost Of Living, Visa Application And Admis by studyfulfill: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Study Abroad 365 has put together a list of 25 universities in Germany that are tuition free for international students seeking to study in Germany. However, be informed that while studying in Germany, you’ll be required to finance your feeding and accommodation expenses. International students should budget roughly 500 Euros for their books, healthcare, food and registration. So in one year, an international student should expect to spend 7000 Euros on feeding, accommodation and books expenses.

HOW TO OBTAIN A VISA

To obtain a German visa, you’ll have to show concrete finance proof of your ability to finance your accommodation and feeding expenses during your time of study. This can be done in either of two ways:

(1) Submit a letter of finances to the German consulate or embassy. You can obtain this sponsor letter from your parents or a German relative who is willing to sponsor your studies in Germany.

(2) Open a German blocked account and deposit roughly 7000 euro. This can only happen once you’ve received your letter of admission. This blocked account is opened in the German embassy.

For more information, visit a German consulate in your home country or check out their websites for further details.

1 Like

Re: Free Tuition Universities In Germany: Cost Of Living, Visa Application And Admis by borntosave: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Interesting
Re: Free Tuition Universities In Germany: Cost Of Living, Visa Application And Admis by omokab: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls how can someone apply?if possible pls paste the courses and method of application so that interested candidate can apply
Re: Free Tuition Universities In Germany: Cost Of Living, Visa Application And Admis by tuazor: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2014
I've been searching for admission I Germany for a course tutored in English. @ Op, i would really appreciate if you can iindly put details on such schools. Course should b mech,elect or comp engineering. Or any related IT cousre. Plus I'll need it for January. Thanks
Re: Free Tuition Universities In Germany: Cost Of Living, Visa Application And Admis by studyfulfill: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
tuazor:
I've been searching for admission I Germany for a course tutored in English. @ Op, i would really appreciate if you can iindly put details on such schools. Course should b mech,elect or comp engineering. Or any related IT cousre. Plus I'll need it for January. Thanks

If you want to Know More on how to apply to a free tuition university abroad, click here

(1) (Reply)

Why Does it take so long for Part-time students to get their Result? / Taraba State Univesity's Strike Called Off / Study In Germany: DAAD Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.