Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Want To Host My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Host My Wordpress Blog (695 Views)

Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site / Which Reliable Webhost Can I Host My Forum? / How Do I Host My Website After Designing It From My Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Host My Wordpress Blog by Whizzcute(m): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls any help from those who have hosted theirs,i need guidelines on how to go about it. tnx

weeztunechi.
Re: I Want To Host My Wordpress Blog by lonngmann(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Invite it for dinner
Re: I Want To Host My Wordpress Blog by ProGSM(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Get a domain name and a host from www.resellerfly.com and send them a request to help you do that. Very simple!
Re: I Want To Host My Wordpress Blog by Nairawebhosts(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Whizzcute:
Pls any help from those who have hosted theirs,i need guidelines on how to go about it. tnx

weeztunechi.

You can check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2006612/november-freebie

if i understand what you ,meant

it's a November Freebie for nairaland members go check out the thread

hope that helps
Re: I Want To Host My Wordpress Blog by semasir: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
I can help you register and host it with domain registration from #2000 and hosting from #8000 only.

Whizzcute:

weeztunechi.
Re: I Want To Host My Wordpress Blog by FRInteractives: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
You registered on the already hosted blog to have a self hosted wordpress site follow these steps;
For Web Host(hosting online);
1. Get a hosting accounting account get one at www.godaddy.com www.web4africa.net .
2. Download Wordpress from the official wordpress site at www.wordpress.org the latest version is 4.0
3. Upload the unzipped wordpress files to your webhost
4. After uploading it type the url of the wordpress location may be your full url if ýou uploaded it to your Public_html folder. Once you've typed the correct url to the wordpress files a setup page will come up for you to set up Wordpress here you will set your Site name, database name, database user,etc
5. If every thing is fine you have successfully setup Wordpress.

Tutorial By FR Interactives (WordPress Experts)
More info call 08072611343.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

.... / Which Online Site Can I Sell Domain Name Or Blog / How I Got A Blog Alexa Ranking From 4 Million Down To 270,000 In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.