Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs (2345 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Allcorrect(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hi guys, do read this.My boss, female, about 39yrs, single mother, is giving me som signs dat are scary.She's has a 4yr girl whom she talks about all the time, but i wonder y its me she picks on 4 her small talks. This is a woman dat practically hated me until about a month ago she started being nice, infact too nice. shocked undecided really dont know how too handle this. She buys me lunch, once she got me a half a dozen of byc vests. Invites me to her office for tea breaks and talks personal stuff.Says i am a hardworking and dedicated young man but i feel it goes beyond all that. I avoid her these days but i know it wont b for long as she is my boss.Unless i get another job.This lady is a damsel.How do i go about this.Word from the house please.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by edygirl(f): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2006
b/4 you said 38 now it's 39.
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Allcorrect(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2006
Was a typo error should b 39 this year.
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by manakins: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2006
You are know what you want to do by
accepting her gifts and free lunchs and
even stating that she is a damsel.
Stop being hypocrtical about this issue
GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS THAT
YOU ALSO WANT.
Be warned no free lunch,
It does choke or awoof dey run belly oh smiley wink

1 Like

Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Busta(f): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2006
maybe madam wants some young fresh blood
or
Maybe not
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by CalabarMan(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2006
She may actually be looking for a male friend she can gist with and nothing more, so don't be too hasty in jumping to conclusion. Just play along with her and don't make the quantum leap which would change the relationship. If you are not interested in having an affair with her then try and talk about your girl friend (real or fanthom) whenever you are with her, give her the impression that you are crazy about your gf and nobody else.

If on the other hand you feel like shagging your boss then you two need to define the terms and conditions of the relationship and how you would conduct yourselves in the office, but bear in mind that women are very jealous and possessive, so it might be difficult for you to back out later when you find a younger babe without risking plenty friction and wahala in the office.
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by SOJ(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2006
nah correct talk from calabarman o! she might just be in a mood for opening up to a trusted member of the opposite sex. But if u really wanna do ur boss,then do am small,small. but be prepared to get a new job far away from her as u can whenever u get involved with a younger girl o.

just kidding! its NEVER right to get involved wit ur boss!
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Remmzy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2006
She may actually be looking for a male friend she can gist with and nothing more, so don't be too hasty in jumping to conclusion. Just play along with her and don't make the quantum leap which would change the relationship. If you are not interested in having an affair with her then try and talk about your girl friend (real or fanthom) whenever you are with her, give her the impression that you are crazy about your girlfriend and nobody else.

If on the other hand you feel like shagging your boss then you two need to define the terms and conditions of the relationship and how you would conduct yourselves in the office, but bear in mind that women are very
[b]Calabar man you are right but lets ask this guy a question; what was on your mind when she was given you those packs of undies[/b]Men, i tire for you cos you know what was coming so stop pretending!
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Bossman(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2006
If she really gives you the green light, just bang her if you so desire. But, just make sure you have updated your resume and started to look. Because, when things go wrong, you will be out the door!

OTOH, she may just be looking for a male friend. I am sure that as a prudent adult, as time goes on you should be able to tell what she may be after.
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by my2cents(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2006
AllCorrect:

Sorry to say, but you may have to get your mind out of the gutter. Not all women who are nice to you (and vice versa) are looking to do the wild monkey dance. As someone has stated above, she may just want your compassion.

On the other hand, u did say she is single. Perhaps she is looking for someone to be a father-figure to the 4 yr old? U never know.

You have a choice to make - ignore the filthy thoughts or bone up and ask her straight up. If you get fired, so be it. Life isn't easy my brother. Making such choices and sticking to it, regardless of repurcussions is what will ultimately define you as a man wink

I am actually thinking my 2 cents will b worth something with regards this reply of mine LOL
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Allcorrect(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2006
Thank guys, there are certain things u cant keep from coming.The thing is that for me no RELATIONS with anione in the office how much more my boss. Its easy for evrione to say something or the other but just picture urslf in my shoes u will know its not an easy spot, and u know how office gossip is.No relations for meaniway
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by my2cents(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2006
if its no relations, then stick to it, and don't go back on ur word. If ur life is like mine, it is when I swear off something that temptation comes knocking on my door grin
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Raymand(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2006
It's all in your head, allcorrect, once i thought one of my classmates liked me because she flashed her boobs at me and didn't seem to care, so one day i just walked up to her and kissed her, she moved back and gave me this look, then slapped me HARD! embarassed
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Remmzy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2006
my2cent, if temptations should knock on this guys door than what he has for now, na die ooh
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by rhymz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2009
My Dear friend U re btw d devil and d deep blue see.ur problem is likened to dat proverbial mosquito on a man's scrotum,U squash it ur hurt urself,U leave it U still hurt.I'll advice U play along,act neutral,dispel any preconcieved notion let her play d game while U watch,she might not mean any harm but don't even try d stunt of asking her of her intentionz datz an insult women hate it when U tell dem dey re hitting on U even if dey know it.Just enjoy it while it last,U self dont giv her a go ahead sign O!Guy Use Ur hate,women hate rejection oh!Just watch and act along,no be Ur fault say U be fineboy.
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by smooooooth: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
i think you just have a dirty mind, she may be seeing you as a son,

thats why she is petting you with gifts, and stuffs, just relax, as dnt

be surprised when she gets her tits out and ask u to suck them, it

only shows hiw she sees you. like a ''her baby''
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by biola44: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2009
smooooooth:

i think you just have a dirty mind, she may be seeing you as a son,

thats why she is petting you with gifts, and stuffs, just relax, as dnt

be surprised when she gets her tits out and ask u to suck them, it

only shows hiw she sees you. like a ''her baby''
d boy tell u him no sabi him mama? grin
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by v3: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Post

if she's being nice to you SUDDENLY. . maybe God wants to use her to bless you in many ways then one. . So don't jump to conclusions. . abi ur mind don dey play tricks on u already
All she could want could be a good listener and honest opinions on certain issues. . so don't get it twisted make thunder no go fire u angry angry

Just take it one step @ a time. . her intentions will eventually cum out. . .

All the best

1 Like

Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by izeek(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
ever crossed your mind tha she might be doing it to make up for hating u from inception,
maybe cos of ur dedicated efforts and all, she feels she made a mistake and is trying to encourage u?
no go jump gun ooh!
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by IFELEKE(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2009
@Poster,
Ever heard of Professionalism before?
As professionals, you are required to act like one and make sure your personal sentiments/private life doesn't interfare with the discharge of your duties.
Since she hasn't been verbal about your suspicion, I'll advise you to maintain the status quo so as not to make a fool out of your self.
Also remember, any silly behaviour might cost you your job.
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by drlokobi7: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
pls try and txt or mail me ur Boss details,let me gv her what she want.but as for u next time don't eat any free food from ur Boss or u look for another job ok.pls am waiting for details true dis number 08038733817,EVER READY.
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by rhymz(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2009
Hi allcorrect, I am Ur Boss's younger brother,and i ve seen how U ve reduced my elder sister'z kind gesture to making stupid romantic passes at U.My elder sista is not desperate,she's a hottie U know even at her age she can make a young man beg for mercy just as U will be doing when i tell her abt dis.
U way take smal thin fine pass iyabo Obj dey gbemu abi, Well 4rm nxt wk instead of those fast food and byc pkata and undies on Ur tablez,d thin wey U go dey see henceforth na,na query,petition and sack leave.
Stupid pikin wey dey play with him papa blokus,madam give U leg U dey reason her yansh abi, Hehehehe, E don be 2day all d hair wey dey Ur yansh go turn dada nxt wk by d tym my el sis ur boss kick Ur very thin ass, Hehehehehehehehehe
Madam must hear dis
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by DrLorenz1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
My advice to you allcorrect is to take things the way they are. I understand what you're going through, but i must say that not all signs are really signs. Personally, am friends with so many women like your boss, but that's just it.

They're so close to me that someone might think there's something else going on. U just might have a listening ear which is what she likes or it could be as [i]izeek [/i]says that she's trying to be nice after being hard and difficult.

Whichever way it is, just let things slide. Pretend you're not noticing her reactions and the so-called signs. If she wants something more than friendship, she's always tell you at the long run, but if not, you've got absolutely nothing to lose. If you jump to conclusions, then all will not be correct anymore grin grin.

Bon chance amigo,
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by ChiefD(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2009
@ Rhymz

Thank you!

Let her sack that slowpoke, freaking out over a cup of coffee and undies - Maybe the smell of those you had were unbearable and she didnt want to lay your pathetic and very sorry ass off to the curb

Straight up, you will know a complexed out fooooo
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by rhymz(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2009
Chief_D,I waz only joking O!Abeg O! I can no fit shout,it is too mush, My head is bigging, Hehehehe, Poster,one luv,notin stain Ur boxerz make afraid no catsh U.
Re: My Boss Gives Me All The Wrong Signs by Youngpo413: 11:09pm On May 17, 2015
Raymand:
It's all in your head, allcorrect, once i thought one of my classmates liked me because she flashed her boobs at me and didn't seem to care, so one day i just walked up to her and kissed her, she moved back and gave me this look, then slapped me HARD! embarassed
serves you right.lol

(1) (Reply)

Sex With A Priest! There's Fire On The Mounting / I Think It's Quite Rude & Disrespectful To Refer To A Woman By Only Her Genitals / Girls Using Jaz On Aristos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.