Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias (29430 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lalasticlala(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Almost everybody has one phobia or the other and celebrities are not left out.
Some of our celebrities had to share their phobias at different times.
Some are weird while others are normal. Check out some of them.

1 TONTO DIKEH - Phobia for Aging (Gerascophobia)

Star actress and upcoming singer has a phobia called Gerascophobia, which is the fear of growing old.
Pokolee dreads ageing so much that she is scared of celebrating her birthday every year.
She took to her Instagram page to explain that she is afraid of getting old and that whenever her birthday comes around, shed dreads the fact that she has added another year to her age.
The actress further explained that celebrating of birthdays reminds her that she is gradually ageing and might not be able to do some certain things as time goes by.
Tonto also said she loves playing and that when she is old, she may not have the ability to do so.

2 ANNIE IDIBIA - Phobia For Dark Room

Annie told Ebony TV about her phobia which is ensuring that there's a flicker of light in the room before she sleeps. and that her husband Tubaba is used to it and has adapted.
She said Either a lamp is switched on in a corner or the bathroom door slightly opened, but it must never be pitch dark .

3 TOKE MAKINWA- Scared of Being Left Alone At Home.

She also spoke to Ebony TV about her phobia. Toke said she hates being alone at home with no one to talk to. Her husband teases her about being scared of abandonment, but she needs company all the time cos she's a Scorpio.

4 MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE- Phobia For Failure

‘Success is hard. It's never easy. It takes more than luck to make the right decisions, and the right choices. A lot of people have actually been acting before me, but they are just nowhere close. It’s not because I am better, it’s grace. One of my biggest phobias was failure. I had a phobia for it’.

5 FOLUKE DARAMOLA - Phobia For Mini Skirt

"You will never see me wear a short skirt or a micro mini skirt; even though my husband really loves my legs. Because of my rape experience, I have phobia for miniskirts. I was wearing a mini-skirt then."

6 VERONICA ODEKA- Scared Of Sleeping ALONE

Celebrity stylist, Veronica Odeka, said she can't sleep alone in a house. She takes on guests regularly cos of that. Infact she says she can sleep in the living room and give up her bedroom to a guest as long as she's not home alone and if by chance she ends up alone,the TV must be switched on until morning.

7 LINDAL EJIOFOR- Phobia For Cockroaches

The actress had revealed that she has strong phobia for cockroaches.

8 BURNA BOY - Phobia For Failure

The singer said his phobia is failure.

9 FUNLOLA AOFIYEBI-RAIMI- Phobia For Snakes

The Tinsel star said she has phobia for snakes.

10 LIZ BENSON - Has phobia for darkness.

11 NONSO DIOBI - Has Phobia For Marriage Due To Rise In Marriage Crashes"

“Well I don’t want to rush into it marriage because it is a lifetime contract. Some that rushed into it are regretting now, because our ladies of nowadays are just nothing to write home about especially the ones that have quest for material things. It surprises some when I say I’m single but that is just the truth because I don’t want to make same mistake “

12 LOLA RAE-“I Am Afraid of Third Mainland Bridge”

Channel O Africa Music Video Awards Nominee, Lola Rae has the following phobias :

Phobia: Heights, Spiders and third mainland bridge in Nigeria.

13 K-CEE - Phobia For Poverty

The Limpopo crooner has phobia for poverty and is allergic to garlic.

14 BANKY W- Scared Of Snakes

Phobia: Snakes. I’m deathly scared of snakes.

15 MAJID MICHEL - "I Hate Flying"

"I hate flying, but if the script is tight enough, I will come."

*So because you hate flying that is why you’ve not been shooting movies in Nigeria?

" Yes and because I need an extra ordinary story that will blow me away. It just has to be a wonderful story but then I still have to think of the plane."

16 UTI NWACHUKWU - Scared Of Divorce

According to Uti,
“you can’t decide when to get married; only God will tell you when it’s time. The divorce rate in Nigeria is pretty scary. Marriage is not by age, you have to be ready. Everybody is marrying and divorcing, it is pretty scary. We are having highest rates of divorce ever. It isn’t compulsory for everyone to be married. Some people were born to be single.”

17 REGINA ASKIA - Height

The actress turned nurse once said she has phobia for height.

Compiled By: Lalasticlala

You can share your own phobia as well.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lalasticlala(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
FOLUKE

Veronica odeka

Lindal ejiofor

Burna boy

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lalasticlala(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
FUNLOLA AOFIYEBI-RAIMI-

LOLA rae

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by adanduka: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2014
LALA YOU DESERVE SOME MONTHLY SALARY FROM SEUN.
You're good at what you do.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by jingh(f): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2014
funny naija celebrities
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Dramadiddy(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2014
undecided
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lalasticlala(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2014
adanduka:

LOL. Thanxx for ur commendation

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Tallesty1(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2014
How come none of them get phobia for make ups or tattoos.

Celebrities lying to draw attention since the time of Cain and Abel.

16 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2014
[size=35pt] .....18. Yungwizzzy- phobia for FrontPage[/size]

seun please if you can't pay this guy abeg make him a mod!! He's worth it!!!!
angry angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Tallesty1:
How come none of them get phobia for make ups or tattoos.

Celebrities lying to draw attention since the time of Cain and Abel.

I do I don't have tattoo
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Kunleskey(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Phobia of failure 2.... And phobia of crash in marriage..other go and pack well..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi- Damn! shocked Yoruba girls are known for having big brèast even when skinny.
It's rare to see flat ones except Ondo girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Djicemob: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Everybody dey form ajebo,see dia mouthgrin
Phobia for cochcroaches and failure my azzangry

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by valicious1(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2014
" I'm seeing my period". Dat tin de fear me pass death sef, especially when she wan spend all nite angry

.......... Baby u go use ur mouth supplement o angry

12 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by SegunFlames(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:
Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi- Damn! shocked Yoruba girls are known for having big brèast even when skinny.
It's rare to see flat ones except Ondo girls.

What are you saying undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
SegunFlames:

What are u saying undecided undecided undecided

Lol. Last time I checked, you're from Ogun state.

That's an advantage, you know?
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lanxlot(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
adanduka:
mayb...but seun no send am work, ur muzzle go let dem no muv this thing 2 F.p.....dats btw, chai, tonto no get phobia for rape
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by englishmart(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
[b]Tonto wants to live young forever, based on metusella wey you be na.. Mtscheew.
You must grow old, and give way for younger and more beautiful ones. Hope you know "the beautiful ones are not yet born.

Liz Benson, and Annie idibia. So after spending many years of dark-outs back in surulere days, now you are scared of darkness, shiiit. Indeed the rich have too much to bother about.

Toke makinwa is scared of staying alone.
Maybe she still stays with her parents in badagary

Veronica odeka is scared of sleeping alone. So you invite guests and let them sleep in the bedroom, while you gladly sleep in the kitchen? Madam, I'm a very nice guest, invite me, and we shall sleep together in the same bed. Trust me, nothing will happen wink

Foluke Daramola has mini skirts as her phobia.. But she wears bum shots, sha I don't know her
Who is this man with her in this picture?
Hope it's not what my mind sayeth

Last bullet
Those of them that are scared of cockroaches, heights and third mainland bridge should book an appointment with orunmila. Coz they belong to the gods..
[/b]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lanxlot(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
what's phobia Its an irrational Fear. I dnt think failure should be On d list. evri1 wants to succeed, Hence, Its rational.

12 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by SegunFlames(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol. Last time I checked, you're from Ogun state.

That's an advantage, you know?

You're crazy angry
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by englishmart(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
[size=35pt] .....18. Yungwizzzy- phobia for FrontPage[/size]

seun please if you can't pay this guy abeg make him a mod!! He's worth it!!!!
angry angry
edited

grin

17 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
SegunFlames:

You're crazy angry

If I catch you. tongue
Just wait. grin
Pretending as if you don't like it. lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by englishmart(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'm schooling in seminary school at Napoli.
As a seminarian, I can't lie. Honestly I don't know those people here in Italy

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by bustyhelen(f): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
i also hav phobia for cocroach o. i detest dat tin
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by diksucker(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
i hav phobia for big blak diks they r painful

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by chuckdee4(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Phobia for dark rooms, like they didn't grow up in a Nigeria where NEPA (PHCN) made sure darkness was no stranger

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by NaijaOptimist: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
i have phobia for vehicles bending sideways due to bad road, i always feel it fall on it side.

12 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by dre11(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
I have a phobia for being short

I love to stand tall in many things and not all things

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Princesschi(f): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
I have a strong phobia for failure too and dogs.. I'll never come to ur house if u own a dog

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Richiy(f): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
That phobia for failure and poverty no be am at all..who likes it

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by maxism2: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yoruba women and huge watermelons. no wonda igbo men no de alow them rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by montestic(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hilarious are some of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother / Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian / Moet Abebe Shares Stunning Bikini And Vacation Photos With Her Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.