Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Making It Big In Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Making It Big In Business (561 Views)

Making It Big Online 2016 / Theres A Way Out In Making It Online Tyr This Please It Helped Me Alot / Freebies:see How Youths Are Making It Big In Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making It Big In Business by askphantom(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2008
The life line of any business, br it online or offline is marketing.No matter how good your product is, if no one knows it exsits then it does not exsit. Also for your maeketing to be successful, you need to know where to market and how to market. I will be giving you tips on where and how to market.

HOW TO MARKET YOUR PRODUCT
The two best options to market is to market to people who need your product or service. This can be acheived by several means.The best one being to let the customer or client find you by using search engine, targeted mailing list, targeted forums e.t.c.

The second option is to educate the client or customer about the need for your product or service. This can be achieved by using articles, ezines, e.t.c.

WHERE TO MARKET

This is probarbly one of the biggest problems faced by business people.You need to concentrate your marketing campaign where you know you will receive most returns. There are many places where you can find people wo need your product or service. Once you concentrate on these places, you will get wonderful response to your marketing campaign.

But before these, you need a kick ass product or service. To be able to make good profit, your profit margin on the product has to be high.So researching a product that people want is a good way to start. There are several ways to do that. People use search engines alot. Finding out the rate at which people are searching for a product is a good way to find a good product to go into. I have a website that sends me one niche idea a day on what people are looking for and a complete breakdown of the exact words they are using. This will help you find niche ideas and also help optimize your website or blog for search engines. This website is http://www.nicheaday.com. Also you can use a keyword analyzing tool to see that volume of searc on a particular word or phrase.

I will be giving out the keyword analyzing tool software free to any one who is interested.Also i will be giving out an ebooks on niche market research. If you are interested, send an email to askphntm@gmail.com.

I also have an christmas ebook bundle that contains my favorite ONLINE AD ENCYCLOPEDIA. The online ad encyclopedi has information on where to advertise and get mazimum returns while paying nothing. It analyzes all marketing options available on the internet and the efficiency of these marketing options. The whole bundle includes the following.

Internet Marketing
Online Ad Encyclopedia
effective bookmarking
Bum marketing

Internet ideas
101 Internet ideas
Internet business for newbies
Keyword analyzing software

Blogging
Blogging for business
Blogging for cash
Blog in 10 steps
Blog monetization
Blog profit blueprint

Adsense
Adsense report
Adsense A to Z
Adsense Arbitrage
Adsense revenue exposed

Search engine optimization
Search engine optimization made easy

With this bundle you will be able to start an online business (with vitually nothing) and have huge success with your online business.

My ebook Bundle cost #2000, if you are interested, contact me with my email askphntm@gmail.com.

If you want the free stuffs offered, also contact me via askphntm@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Training Manager Needed / Plenty Hope For 3rd Class Pips / Etb Aptitude Test/interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.