Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) (4286 Views)

[picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by jude33084(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
THIS IS BUHARI cool

HE REMINDS ME OF THE SXIEST GUY IN DBANJ tongue

17 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by egift(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Perfect. This is cool. Change is here to stay. Buhari may the Lord Almighty keep you safe.

13 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by olajide21: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
egift:
Perfect. This is cool. Change is here to stay. Buhari may the Lord Almighty keep you safe.
u
Aminnnnnmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Genes1s: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
.....................................VOTE WISELY
.............................VOTE CHANGE
.......................VOTE AGAINST CLUELESSNESS
................VOTE AGAINT CORRUPTION
........VOTE BUHARI

SAI BUHARI 2015!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bleep BUHARI

Bleep GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by tit(f): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2014
wetin be this?
Op,
you no know better thing?

This looks like a kwuraa in sheep clothing!

10 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by destante(f): 2:15am On Nov 26, 2014
tit:
wetin be this?
Op,
you no know better thing?

This looks like a kwuraa in sheep clothing!
Lmao. *faints

3 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by WhoDeyThere(m): 2:49am On Nov 26, 2014
Seen
Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by owobokiri(m): 3:39am On Nov 26, 2014
egift:

I just hope you know that you are calling for Gods favour on a MURDERER! This empty vampire woke up one morning in 1966 and shot some of his best friends/colleagues just because they come from the same clan with a few that killed his clan members few months back. He didn't stop there, he enlisted in a killing expedition that ultimately consumed well over 3 million lives just for oil! Most of them women and children. Not done yet, he instigated some draconian policies that retrogressively condemned and executed several young men in their primes. All these while a well known druglord was his army chief! In all these, he hasn't shown any remorse. Essentially, what we have here -, your man -, is an unrepentant murderer who has outlived his usefullness to this country (that is if he was usefull at any point) and is now a huge pin in the behind of a country of 300 million. Jesus christ won't come down to Aso to run the affairs of this godforsaken entity called Nigeria, that I know. But is that enough excuse for us to employ the services of one rampaging lucipher as our vintage saviour?. Our cantankerous opposition can do better. This fulani foundamentalist is NOT the change we need. He is part of the iniquity we are struggling to run away from . May the good lord turn his back to the supplications of some overtly excited followers of an UNREPENTANT murderer!.

15 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by tit(f): 4:10am On Nov 26, 2014
owobokiri:

I just hope you know that you are calling for Gods favour on a MURDERER! This empty vampire woke up one morning in 1966 and shot some of his best friends/colleagues just because they come from the same clan with a few that killed his clan members few months back. He didn't stop there, he enlisted in a killing expedition that ultimately consumed well over 3 million lives just for oil! Most of them women and children. Not done yet, he instigated some draconian policies that retrogressively condemned and executed several young men in their primes. All these while a well known druglord was his army chief! In all these, he hasn't shown any remorse. Essentially, what we have here -, your man -, is an unrepentant murderer who has outlived his usefullness to this country (that is if he was usefull at any point) and is now a huge pin in the behind of a country of 300 million. Jesus christ won't come down to Aso to run the affairs of this godforsaken entity called Nigeria, that I know. But is that enough excuse for us to employ the services of one rampaging lucipher as our vintage saviour?. Our cantankerous opposition can do better. This fulani foundamentalist is NOT the change we need. He is part of the iniquity we are struggling to run away from . May the good lord turn his back to the supplications of some overtly excited followers of an UNREPENTANT murderer!.

excellent write-up.

6 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 26, 2014
owobokiri:

1 Like

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by BrokenTV: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2014
egift:
Why havin't you guys crown him the president of Nairaland which he won massively.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by EzePromoe: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2014
egift:
Citing God's word to Eliab, leadership qualities is not determined by 'who wore it better' cool

5 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Toosure70: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Without fisherman akete hat? Lailai

2 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by lonelydora: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Yes, he can, but that type of dressing is un-african.

1 Like

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by vedaxcool(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2014
He bears no resemblance to a certain drunken fisherman we know!

Vote Buhari 2015! Vote wisely!

3 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Mekateka: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2014
see Islamic terrorist dey form pastor. if you like dress like Reverend father failure is still your identity

3 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by egift(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1886653_1503275102038980196689525787620776835532562n_jpgc51e8dc9569c18b7951c32d742bb6040

EzePromoe:

Citing God's word to Eliab, leadership qualities is not determined by 'who wore it better' cool

Even if you hate Buhari, you can easily know he will NOT sit ideal and watch Boko Haram kill Nigerians. Between both men, you know who will accept bribe to carry out some muchy-muchy backyard illegal deals. We all know between both men who will Steal and loot at the slightest opportunity.

Accuse Buhari of all you want, but you know the truth. Those afraid of him, do so because they know he will not be easily swayed to support their illegality. Both are good men, but Buhari's character, integrity, patriotism, determination, incorruptibility, fairness, zeal, tolerance, etc is as clear as day - except if your believes are controlled by the thoughts of others.

God will keep protecting Buhari till he gets Nigeria back on track.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by AbdH: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Mekateka:
see Islamic terrorist dey form pastor. if you like dress like Reverend father failure is still your identity

Do you see him in a Christian robe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Donrissy(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2014
What has that dressing got to do with ideas and innovations as regards change in Nigeria?
With all due respect, Bahari should stick to his trademark traditional. He reminds us of his very old age in that suit.
Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by EzePromoe: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2014
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1886653_1503275102038980196689525787620776835532562n_jpgc51e8dc9569c18b7951c32d742bb6040

Even if you hate Buhari, you can easily know who will NOT sit ideal and watch Boko Haram kill Nigeria. Between both, you know who will accept bribe to carry out some muchy-muchy backyard illegal deals. Who know between both men who will Steal and loot.

Accuse Buhari of all you want, but you know the truth. Those afraid of him do so because they know he will not be easily swayed. Both are good men, but Buhari's character, integrity, patriotism, determination, incorruptibility, fairness, zeal, tolerance, etc is as clear as day - except your believes are controlled by the thoughts of others.

You use every given opportunity to campaign for your paymasters. Goodluck to you cool

1 Like

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by aurenflani: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2014
owobokiri:

You wanted to appear sober and innocent God-fearing person but ended up a successful bigot and a great liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by simpleseyi: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2014
owobokiri:

Come up with another lie. This lie is like the regular 'Houses for all by the year 2000' , 'Food for all by the year 2000' , 'Education for all by the 2000' and e.t.c. Year 2000 has long passed and we are still at the same old story of no house, no food, no water, no education.

The first coup in Nigeria were carried out by Ibo soldiers in collaboration with some Yoruba soldiers. They killed several northern leaders and hide Azikwe and Awolowo. You expect the northerners to give you people a hug for that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by steadybuck: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
sylvalord:
Bleep BUHARI

Bleep GEJ

Best comment so far
Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Canme4u(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Genes1s:
.....................................VOTE WISELY
.............................VOTE CHANGE
.......................VOTE AGAINST CLUELESSNESS
................VOTE AGAINT CORRUPTION
........VOTE BUHARI

SAI BUHARI 2015!

1 Like

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Canme4u(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2014
egift:

Even if you hate Buhari, you can easily know who will NOT sit ideal and watch Boko Haram kill Nigeria. Between both, you know who will accept bribe to carry out some muchy-muchy backyard illegal deals. Who know between both men who will Steal and loot.

Accuse Buhari of all you want, but you know the truth. Those afraid of him do so because they know he will not be easily swayed. Both are good men, but Buhari's character, integrity, patriotism, determination, incorruptibility, fairness, zeal, tolerance, etc is as clear as day - except your believes are controlled by the thoughts of others.

Amin Ase.

2 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2014
I don't know why, but this man's picture always reminds me of Okporoko....
Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by 9jaforlife: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:
I don't know why, but this man's picture always reminds me of Okporoko....

What does Jonathan's picture remind you of? undecided
Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2014
9jaforlife:

What does Jonathan's picture remind you of? undecided

Delicious fat Catfish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by 9jaforlife: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

Delicious fat Catfish undecided

You think you're doing GEJ good but that was a failed attempt at its best! In GEJ's voice: NO THANKS!

Meanwhile, okporoko is even costlier, and respected more than catfish amongst your people.

Underage guys like you without mental capacity for useful contribution just come here to post pure insults on achievers whose position you can never reach in 10 lifetimes sad

The fact that you called GEJ "fat" is absurd but amusing grin... The joke is on you! undecided
Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2014
9jaforlife:

You think you're doing GEJ good but that was a failed attempt at its best! In GEJ's voice: NO THANKS!

Meanwhile, okporoko is even costlier, and respected more than catfish amongst your people.

Underage guys like you without mental capacity for useful contribution just come here to post pure insults on achievers whose position you can never reach in 10 lifetimes sad

The fact that you called GEJ "fat" is absurd but amusing grin... The joke is on you! undecided

Wow!!! you are really taking this personal! you neither know my age, gender, mental capacity nor achievement in life, but that doesn't stop you from the attacks anyway.
Is it not ironical that you are "correcting" me from attacking "the achiever" by attacking me in the most vile way possible?
Is it not also ironical that overage girls like you with the mental capacity of Albert Einstein come here to drink paracetamol for the person who does not know you exist or will exist even in your next 10 lifetimes?
I wont bandy words with you cos I'm waaay above it, and since you are incapable of being civil, I wont answer any of your mentions again
Do enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2014
bestestgirl:

Wow!!! you are really taking this personal! you neither know my age, gender, mental capacity nor achievement in life, but that doesn't stop you from the attacks anyway.
Is it not ironical that you are "correcting" me from attacking "the achiever" by attacking me in the most vile way possible?
Is it not also ironical that overage girls like you with the mental capacity of Albert Einstein come here to drink paracetamol for the person who does not know you exist or will exist even in your next 10 lifetimes?
I wont bandy words with you cos I'm waaay above it, and since you are incapable of being civil, I wont answer any of your mentions again
Do enjoy the rest of your day
grin grin
you been work for customer care before? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbo Community In Edo State:igbo Akiri / South-west Has Largest Marijuana Farms In Nigeria - NDLEA / Face of SACKED, Nigerian Tribune Editor Who Hoaxed Fake Prof Sagay Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.