Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Can Mr President Help Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Mr President Help Him? (1823 Views)

My Younger Brother Is A Nightmare -- How Can I Help Him? / See Man With 176 Children Who Wants Governemnt To Help Him Financially (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Mr President Help Him? by jeeqaa7(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
I was at the bar today with my friend and while we we chatting and having a nice time he shared a worry with me . I didn't have an answer because it seemed a light worry but deep rooted . I told him I would get back to him . Fellow nairalanders . Help me out on this . Candid advise and even facilitators would be appreciated

The worry thus is

His father is friends wit the president, yeah . U can ask which president?
Pres M Buhari ..he and buhari were close after the coup thru to the early yrs of Abacha..
He isn't employed. How can he benefit from that friendship as his father has not been able to meet with Mr president due to age.
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2015
He should simply go to Aso Rock and explain himself, but just that my President wont have the time for this kinda case for now. More important things are on his desk.
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by nurseafrica: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time Friendship

1 Like

Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by scampy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
His father should try to link him with Mr President through phone since his dad cannot do wahala of going to Aso Rock due to his age.

1 Like

Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by samsard(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
And you expect this to be put on front page?
Besides, I don't think Buhari is that kinda person. Maybe if it were Goodluck Jonathan with his paddy paddy and chop I chop attitude. Jobs should be given out on merit, not as a favour.
Not everyone is allowed into Aso Rock or to meet with the President (speaking from experience) especially not based on your parents friendship with him.
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by akraym(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
in akraym voice nigga please
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by daniska3yaro(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
He should meet him in daura,he will get maximum attention there bt @ aso rock seriously is going to be hard and difficult.
The other alternative is to look 4 any of mr president friends or relative that r friendly that could talk to him directly bt serious option 1 is the best.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by cube2012: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
My father to is Buhari's Friend SMH, oga fold your jeans enter Hustle sharp. FP kor LP nii.

1 Like

Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by RobinHez(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
cube2012:
oga fold your jeans enter Hustle sharp.
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by tuscani: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
through zara or watever she calls herself. she most be on one of the social media. just tell her to mention your fathers name to buhari
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by Elxandre(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
When I didn't realize what Nigeria was, I would have bashed you for trying to instigate nepotism, but I know better now. sad

It's very difficult, but his father may give him a letter with his picture attached, in case he can't remember him anymore grin , to track PMB to Daura. since it's obviously difficult to see him in Aso rock.
He should try Aso rock first.
I wish him luck.
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by greatestman(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
cube2012:
My father to is Buhari's Friend SMH, oga fold your jeans enter Hustle sharp. FP kor LP nii.

Laugh want kill me.
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by k2fresh: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
jeeqaa7:
I was at the bar today with my friend and while we we chatting and having a nice time he shared a worry with me . I didn't have an answer because it seemed a light worry but deep rooted . I told him I would get back to him . Fellow nairalanders . Help me out on this . Candid advise and even facilitators would be appreciated

The worry thus is

Pres M Buhari ..he and buhari were close after the coup thru to the early yrs of Abacha..
He isn't employed. How can he benefit from that friendship as his father has not been able to meet with Mr president due to age.

What type of question is this,must you come to nairaland to ask every stupid question.is he suppose to be asking this on nairaland or direct the question to his father.And you are clamouring for front page as if its something reasonable.
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by kennsville(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Silly question. What's our biz with your father being friends with bubu. Please fellow nlanders use ur time for smth serious and not this.
jeeqaa7:

The worry thus is

Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by kennsville(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
You are insane. No offence. Pls take dis link outta here.
jeeqaa7:

The worry thus is

Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by drstainlex: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bros ur English bad sha@ OP
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Make him papa book appointment nau shebi him and PMB dey close
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by richidinho(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2015
You can pass through Femi Adeshina

you can meet with him by worshipping with us @ FourSquare Gospel Church, Azokoro
Re: How Can Mr President Help Him? by GoodMuyis(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
jeeqaa7:

The worry thus is

He should Go and Join

Join Politics first, choose APC (PDP if he can make noise like Olisa Metu)
Involve in party activities, Hook up with politician right from grassroot and walk his way to the top maybe by 2017 God will see him through

#LastBullet he should forget about being employed, learn a trade Barbing Saloon is Selling Fast #WorkHard its #Endtime

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Wife Ran Away Leaving Our 5 Children,without Quarrel. / Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? / Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.