Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) (18958 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Former Director General of the NYSC Brigadier-General Johnson Bamidele Olawumi formerly handed over to the newly appointed DG Brigadier-General Suleman Kazaure as the 17th Head of the Corps.

On a courtesy visit to the Hon Minister for Youth and Sports Barrister Solomon Dalung, the former DG Brig-Gen Olawumi thanked the Minister for all the support given to him during his tenure.

Barrister Dalung wished him well in his new assignment and urged the new DG Brig-Gen Kazaure to continue with the good legacy left behind by the outgone DG. The new NYSC also pledged to make Corps members' welfare his priority.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/former-dg-of-nysc-formely-hands-over-to.html

1 Share

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
This dalung should be dressing well
Anyway the guy has tried for the NYSC
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
They should scrap these NYSC of a thing, the purpose of it have not been achieved, national intregation is not working.

11 Likes

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
They should scrap these NYSC of a thing, the purpose of it have not been achieved, national intregation is not working.

I didnt do it, I skipped it..but yet have my cert..
I wasnt preg or over age..
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Gossiplover: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:

When they scrap it dont you know some pple will lose their job?

5 Likes

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by MrALIVE: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
sharrap! You no serve u no want make others serve! Bad belle

13 Likes

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by gurunlocker: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lol, you hear people saying it and you also want to say it, you no go school ni?

3 Likes

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Ndkings1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
I just hope and pray his coming will be a breath of fresh air in NYSC. . . .
ND KINGS THE DON
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Niyinficient(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:

I wasnt preg or over age..

Hmmmmm

Na people like u no dey make d scheme achieve it's aim.

Truly...Nigerians are d main problems of Nigeria....so sad

6 Likes

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by serverconnect(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
scrap pls
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by gossipatrol(f): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by thefakestan: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lala. Don chop Bush rat finish

ThefakeStan
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Esmael23(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Once upon a time, I was a corper.
I hope its a move in the ryt direction.
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by goshen26: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
call it reshuffling or whatever, the former NYSC nigga is paying for his sins.
So much for national integration
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:

I didnt do it, I skipped it..but yet have my cert.. I wasnt preg or over age..
Don't be too happy, you might be in possession of a fake certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by iswallker(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=Flirtyjane post=44851226]

I wasnt preg or over age..[/quote

When u nor go school nko.... ]

1 Like

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Like this page for funny pictures everyday: https://www.facebook.com/funnynaijaeverydaypictures/
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by prinsam30: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
I purposely exempted myself, if not opportunity for no come my way
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Odunsco01(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Scrap ko......mtcheew!
Weldone jare.. 4rm yoruba man 2 hausa
***dis is change!*** pesido keep decieving us sir!

3 Likes

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Histrings08(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
I like d man, he visited our camp, he's really nyc... Well done sir
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by donephi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
They finally sent him packing cos he wants to stop hijab wearing.

Chai
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by 9japrof(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
I support Adaure4ever on the need to scrap NYSC, tho am a beneficiary of NYSC Buh its high time we scrap this scheme and project one that would benefit the average Nigerian.

I suggest paying off graduates 300,000 naira after learning entrepreneurship skills and keep them under the watch of a ministry that would ensure proper utilization of the funds for business. By this way we build and support SME's( which remain the bedrock of suscessful and developed nations).

More than 200,000 graduates are churned out annually who at the end not up to 5% get jobs. these graduates are not trained to create jobs, Buh to look for one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Sasuwa(f): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
The comment below is an apc zombie
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by funkychap(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I used to feel the same way until I served... NYSC is one of the greatest programmes in Nigeria's history. It has lasted so long is a testimony of it.. The joy on your students face when you teach.. The entire community doing send forth for you.. NYSC is a national treasure that must be sustained at all cost

3 Likes

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Sasuwa(f): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
J jJm
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by msmon(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
I will be a part of the school of thought that opined scrapping of the scheme because its objective has been defeated with continious mental disintegration of Nigeria citizenry.
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Adaure now that Kazaure has been made DG, you should be cheering him and not agitating for the scrapping of nysc. Lolz
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
dayowunmi:

Adaure now that Kazaure has been made DG, you should be cheering him and not agitating for the scrapping of nysc. Lolz
hahahaha. Adaure and Kazaure

1 Like

Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by splmosixx(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flirtyjane:

I didnt do it, I skipped it..but yet have my cert.. I wasnt preg or over age..

aw you take do am?
Re: Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) by excess4luv: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Inasmuch as there are shortcomings in the scheme, I honestly believe that many graduates are offered the opportunity to learn management skills, many are good financial expert, learned personal skills and probably met people and created connections through this scheme, many got groomed in diverse areas and can start up their own business from what they learnt.
Nevertheless, the scheme needs upgrade to help corps members get more meaningful skills, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Receives Top Military Chiefs In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.