Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? (3150 Views)

Powers Farm Market Hours / Which Animation Character's Powers Would You Love To Have / Witches Of East End’ Season 2 Recap: New Powers, New Family In ‘A Movable Beast’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Datsleekdude(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2014
armadeo:

Hiro nakamura.

My first choice. As in nobody can mess with me. You Bleep me up I just rewind time and wait for you 20 years earlier Lol.

I would also have preffered the original petrelli touch and get the power.

PS heroes is returning next year.

Heroes Reborn.I can't wait
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2014
armadeo:

Hiro nakamura.

My first choice. As in nobody can mess with me. You Bleep me up I just rewind time and wait for you 20 years earlier Lol.

seriously? shocked don't mess with me man *holds his neck* don't tell me you are joking. tell me u mean it

1 Like

Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2014
I want to be like peter petrelli(i touch you and ur power joins my load of powers)
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by armadeo(m): 3:49am On Nov 24, 2014
sylvalord:
seriously? shocked don't mess with me man *holds his neck* don't tell me you are joking. tell me u mean it

grin grin grin

Heroes reborn!
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by lozairio(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Genius-level intellect
Peak physical and mental
conditioning
Master martial artist,
acrobat, detective,
escapologist, strategist,
swordsman, tactician, and
marksman
Use of high-tech equipment,
weapons, armors, & gadgets
Master of stealth
Master of disguise
Advanced scientific and
technological proficiency
Excellent observational skills
and
Trained computer hacker
Photographic memory am ok with this one
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2014
lozairio:
Genius-level intellect
Peak physical and mental
conditioning
Master martial artist,
acrobat, detective,
escapologist, strategist,
swordsman, tactician, and
marksman
Use of high-tech equipment,
weapons, armors, & gadgets
Master of stealth
Master of disguise
Advanced scientific and
technological proficiency
Excellent observational skills
and
Trained computer hacker
Photographic memory am ok with this one

This is more or less Batman, Captain America and the Taskmaster combined. Which is quite a formidable set up. But its useless against someone with real and raw power like Thanos, The Sentry, Superman, Adam Warlock, and a host of others.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2014
armadeo:

grin grin grin

Heroes reborn!
*screams and runs around* ahhhhhhhhh. i just saw it on ABC FAMILY. I can't wait. cheesy
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2014
I'm PETER PETRELLI; all your powers are mine.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by franugo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Speed 4 sure!
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Aisha800(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
ability to read people's mind
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Jaymaestro(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheFury:

This is more or less Batman, Captain America and the Taskmaster combined. Which is quite a formidable set up. But its useless against someone with real and raw power like Thanos, The Sentry, Superman, Adam Warlock, and a host of others.
Superman ` Warlock and Sentry ` not so sure about them .
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Kolade354(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
If you were asked to choose one special supernatural power among these 8, which would it be?

1. Ability to be extraordinarily strong
2. Ability to be so fast when running
3. Ability to be able to read someone's mind
4. Ability to be able to shape shift (that is, turn into anybody you like)
5. Ability to make someone do what you want them to do
6. Ability to be extraordinarily good in maths and calculation
7. Ability to make more copies of yourself( that is, ability to split yourself into two or more yous!)
8. Ability to be invisible

Which would you go for? smiley
ability to bleep ur wide kitty kat tillt ehy shout halleluyah
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jaymaestro:
Superman ` Warlock and Sentry ` not so sure about them .

Sentry is about the most powerful super hero being in comic book universe, ridiculously powerful the creators had to make him a little unhinged to make the character more relatable. Adam warlock is a cosmic being who is quite powerful in his own right even without the infinity gauntlet or soul gem. We all know what the Kryptonian sun dude is all about.

People like Tony Stark, Captain America, Batman, Wolverine, Dead pool, Nightwing etc. are all very formidable and brilliant characters. But against folks like Thanos, Tyrant, Sentry, Superman, Phoenix etc they stand no chance.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Jaymaestro(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheFury:

Sentry is about the most powerful super hero being in comic book universe, ridiculously powerful the creators had to make him a little unhinged to make the character more relatable. Adam warlock is a cosmic being who is quite powerful in his own right even without the infinity gauntlet or soul gem. We all know what the Kryptonian sun dude is all about.

People like Tony Stark, Captain America, Batman, Wolverine, Dead pool, Nightwing etc. are all very formidable and brilliant characters. But against folks like Thanos, Tyrant, Sentry, Superman, Phoenix etc they stand no chance.
True - only that there lot of comic characters that falls under those List . However ` considering it took almost all marvel universe to take down sentry not to mention his void side . Adam is uber powerful as well as being a cosmic Titan which leaves moral driven susceptible to magic and kryptonite Superman .
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Telekinesis
Telepathy
intangibility
synesthesia
Electrokinesis
flight
super speed
super strength
spontaneous cellular regeneration
Teleportation
cryokinesis
pyrokinesis
technopathy
muscle mimic
super intelligence
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ultimatesammie:
Telekinesis
Telepathy
intangibility
synesthesia
Electrokinesis
flight
super speed
super strength
spontaneous cellular regeneration
Teleportation
cryokinesis
pyrokinesis
technopathy
muscle mimic
super intelligence

Nice set up. A being with this power set would be quite the heavy hitter. I see aspects ofMartian Man hunter, Professor Xavier or Moon dragon, Superman or Hulk, Flash or Quicksilver or the Runner, Surge or Electro, Wolverine or dead pool, Darkside or Azazel, Ice Man or Frost, Fire Lord or Sunspot, Apocalypse or Cable, Taskmaster or Superadaptoid and Reed Richards or Lex Luthor.

Chronokinesis would been a nice addition.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheFury:

Nice set up. A being with this power set would be quite the heavy hitter. I see aspects ofMartian Man hunter, Professor Xavier or Moon dragon, Superman or Hulk, Flash or Quicksilver or the Runner, Surge or Electro, Wolverine or dead pool, Darkside or Azazel, Ice Man or Frost, Fire Lord or Sunspot, Apocalypse or Cable, Taskmaster or Superadaptoid and Reed Richards or Lex Luthor.

Chronokinesis would been a nice addition.
I know right I cant believe I missed chronokinesis buh if someone has all this with d ability to manipulate time it might be too easy to defeat ur enemies (dat is if dey arent in d same level as u) it wud take d fun out of it
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

I know right I cant believe I missed chronokinesis buh if someone has all this with d ability to manipulate time it might be too easy to defeat ur enemies (dat is if dey arent in d same level as u) it wud take d fun out of it

Quite true, but in a world where you have all these abilities, there is bound to be an opposing force with similar powers, *gotta have some balance in nature*. Besides, it also depends how well you and your opponent can manipulate time.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2014
Clark kent's power in small ville
And all of the powers in heroes

If I av dat people would start worshipping me
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2014
Clark kent's power in small ville
Walk through walls
Copycap
Make machine work (I love dis one,I would just go 2 d atm and make it work lol)
Turn back time
Teleport
Fly
Heal. Etc

If I av dat people would start worshipping me
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=shokky24 post=28495199]Clark kent's power in small ville
Walk through walls
Copycap
Make machine work (I love dis one,I would just go 2 d atm and make it work lol)
Turn back time
Teleport
Fly
Heal. Etc

You want to have Technopathy, Chronokinesis, Dimensional Teleportation, and Supes power with those dorks from Heroes......u greedy....well....I will see all your powers and raise you the Power Stone from the infinity gems. Finish. Your are done in. tongue
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=TheFury post=28501027][/quote]
It's a lie jhor
Am the goddess
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
its not just having the powers its if u can use it well and be able to shield ur weakness.
clark kents powers are cool and hes extremely good buh a telepath who can lock him in a web of illusions in his mind making rendering him useless.
Personally I love telekinesis it always renders most people useless look at sylar in heroes 4 example though his opponets had great powers his telekinesis was just way better.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2014
shokky24:

It's a lie jhor
Am the goddess

goddess?...Lol......I will simply will you out of existence with a cosmic cube.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by TheFury: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Ultimatesammie:
its not just having the powers its if u can use it well and be able to shield ur weakness.
clark kents powers are cool and hes extremely good buh a telepath who can lock him in a web of illusions in his mind making rendering him useless.
Personally I love telekinesis it always renders most people useless look at sylar in heroes 4 example though his opponets had great powers his telekinesis was just way better.

Very true. Having power and knowing how to use it are two different things.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2014
armadeo:

Hiro nakamura.

Get outta hia
You're kidding right? shocked
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Brite02(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2014
Ability to read ones mind, that be okay.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Jaymaestro(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Brite02:
Ability to read ones mind, that be okay.
same here. gotta know what runs thru some humans mind even though it's basic telepathy.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Krasid(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
armadeo:

Hiro nakamura.

Hiro nakamura's power is the best mehn.Being able to go to the future and past just with a blink of an eye.It would be amazing if they continue the series.I wonder why they stopped it.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Krasid(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
sylvalord:
I want to be like peter petrelli(i touch you and ur power joins my load of powers)
What if you don't see any power to take.You will be completely useless.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Krasid(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ultimatesammie:
What about being able to control space and time like hiro nakamura.Even sylar was not able to touch him.
Re: SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Krasid:
What about being able to control space and time like hiro nakamura.Even sylar was not able to touch him.
And yet Arthur petrelli was able to stop him and even took away his power, no matter how powerful ur ability is d user also counts if u cant fully use it wats d point den, also if u know someone's power u can create a strategy to stop him/her or beat d person.
Arthur petrelli was able to use his telekinesis to stop hiro be4 hiro cud teleport becos it wud take him few secs be4 he cud teleport unfortunately arthur's telekinesis was faster.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olympus T.V Series Fan Thread / Guys! There's A New TV Series In Town: Sleepy Hollow... / Is There Gotv Satellite Connection In Kogi State, Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.