Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165503 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by mbulela: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
fireforfire:

If i were to be d parent if d baby, walahi i will commit murder.
I wil first of all giv her d samuel Doe" treatment, that is cut her ear off n force her to eat it.
Then arange her hands on d table and chop of her fingers, all 10 of dem.
With my pestle i will break qll d joints in her body, ankle, knee, wrist etc.

Then soak d remains of her chopped off fingers in a bowl of boilng pepery water.
A tatoo wil luk good on her, i will place a red hot iron on her face and body so she can share in d pain dat little innocent baby suffered. when im satisfied,
I will finally drive a hot knife, down d nannys throat.and bid her farewell to HELL!!!!

But on a serious note, dis recent uganda news is a wake up call to all d mothers pursuing dia careers left , right n center , carrying women emancipation on dia heads like gala sellers while dey neglect their kids, leaving dem at d mercy of some demonic agents in form of nannies.
Some moms are simply not there for dia kids. 6am they r out for work, 10pm dey com bk to meet sleepin kids.when do u now hv time to play wit ur kids or know whats gwan in dia lives

Women suffry dey pursue money !!!!

Your comment seems to stem from a position of ignorance. Not every working woman enjoys being away from their children. Most do not. The economic realities makevit inevitable. Most families can't even meet up with two pay cheques. Will the children starve? Will they be home schooled? Are those needs free of charge?
Try and engage your brain a little more before you involve your fingers. It is almost impossible to keep a career without maids when you have kids. Not every woman has a mother or relative available to baby sit. It is a necessary evil.
However, i think it is one area where parents should be extremely prayerful about. Some of us have had consistently good nannies and it is not a coincidence.

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by lagbaja(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
mbulela:

Your comment seems to stem from a position of ignorance. Not every working woman enjoys being away from their children. Most do not. The economic realities makevit inevitable. Most families can't even meet up with two pay cheques. Will the children starve? Will they be home schooled? Are those needs free of charge?
Try and engage your brain a little more before you involve your fingers. It is almost impossible to keep a career without maids when you have kids. Not every woman has a mother or relative available to baby sit. It is a necessary evil.
However, i think it is one area where parents should be extremely prayerful about. Some of us have had consistently good nannies and it is not a coincidence.

Your comment makes it look like an ostrich that buries its head in sand hoping that the hunter does not see the remains of his body
Th poster is simply calling all women ( and men too) to a reality check. No amount of justification for actions will erase the reality of dangers faced by our children. Something has got to be worked out to balance the career and the safety and upbringing of the children. A reliable crèche may suffice, otherwise someone between the man and woman has got to be home.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Chitexs250(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Speechless.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Obascoetubi: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
I saw this video and have only one thing to say.....Hand that maid over to me for 5 minutes,...just five minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnvqQcBEvA

who record dat video?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fireforfire: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hey u ,never u in ur stewpid life quote me again. its pple like u dat encourage dis act if wickedness due to laziness to luk after ur kids.
yes i know d economic situation is harsh, but how well do some moms put dia eye to d ground to know what happns behind dem at home.
slowpokes like u reason with ur lame brain.
mbulela:

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by r231(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
190:
Heard the house help is Nigerian

Ekiti state precisely cheesy

Mad man undecided

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by onila(f): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Suggest a nanny cam for every family with a nanny or maid.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Following reports that the two-year old
baby seen in a video being tortured by a
maid has passed on, we went down to
work. And our investigations led us to
the identity of the maid, her victim and
her master. Read on.
The two year-old is seen terribly
tortured by a maid we have ably
identified as Jolly Tumuhiirwe, 22, a
born of Rukungiri District. We have also
identified the toddler’s father as Erick
Kamanzi, a senior staff at a reputable
NGO in Kampala who released the
video yesterday mid-morning.
The video captured by interior security
cameras early last week at Kamanzi’s
home of Naalya, reveals a breath-taking
story where Tumuhiirwe is trying to
feed the baby. The baby, whom we
have established was sick at the time,
exhibits difficulty in coping with the
rough and speedy rate at which
Tumuhiirwe fed her.
Tumuhiirwe then turns to the porridge
and started eating it. But the tot could
not contain the stuffed food down her
throat. She threw up dreadfully. This
invited Tumuhiirwe’s wrath. She landed
a hot slap on the kid before throwing
her off the sofa, her face kissing the
floor. She remained there for a few
seconds before Tumuhiirwe followed.
Using a rechargeable torch, she
clobbered her severely. Not done, she
started kicking her and stepping on her
back in turns. She finally gave her the
last kick which sent her silent and
unable to move. Tumuhiirwe then
picked the baby like a piece of wood by
one hand and vanished in the next
room.
Father Arrested
According to family sources, Kamanzi
last week came home and found some
bruises on the baby’s hind. He did not
ask the maid what happened but hastily
went to review the cameras which, he
had taken long to monitor. This was last
Saturday November 15th 2014.
The Video
What he saw is what we have relayed
above and uploaded on the video
herein. Raged to the marrow, Kamanzi
pounced on Tumuhiirwe and clobbered
her to pulp. Done with it, he turned to
tend to the baby as Tumuhiirwe ran to
police where, she reported an assault
case against her Master Kamanzi.
The Kiwatule police swung into action,
raided Kamanzi’s home and arrested
him. He promptly confessed to the
charge before he was dragged to cells.
After cooling down, Kamanzi asked the
Cops to look at what made him clobber
the maid. A mere look at the video
changed the cops’ stance and released
Kamanzi.
Speaking to the investigator today,
police chief spokesman CP Fred Enanga
confirmed that Tumuhiirwe’s case had
been taken over by the events. Reading
the file number as CRB 1346/14 of Kiira
Road, Enanga said Tumuhiirwe was
yesterday charged under Anti-torture
Act at Nakawa Court.
But Enanga hastily adds that police are
contemplating on revising the charge
and upgrade it to attempted murder.
He said the Tumuhiirwe will re-appear
in Court on December 8th 2014. Efforts
to get hints on the baby’s mother were
futile as family sources maintained
silence on the question.
We have however established that
Kamanzi is married to a beautiful
Rwandese babe Angella whose reasons
to stay away from her baby yet she
doesn’t work, remains suspect. But this
is another story for another day. It is
said Tumuhiirwe was at the home for
only three months.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
investigator.co.ug/crime/4346-maid-tortured-baby-identified,-still-alive.html
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Samsonklin(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
who was there wen it ws hapenin? na who video dem wen she dey b the pikin... abegi, dis one na anoda story 4 d gods.
Imagine! u went to visit som1 nd caught a maid doin dis to a kid, instead of telin her to stop, u went bak to bring a camera to video,. na wa for una o.. na evrytin una dey believe?
RHETORICAL QUESTION though
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by darlenese(f): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
mbulela:

U sound like u're not moved by this video simply becos of ur greed 4 moni,is the economy so bad that mothers cannot place their priorities right? So many women today dnt evn know their kids, they return late when their kids are fast asleep and leave very early b4 the kids wake up. When ur kids are being catered for by a nanny frm dawn till dusk, she is automatically responsible for whatEver training ur kids get, in order words, you didn't train ur kids, they only grew up under ur roof!

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fireforfire: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
pls educate her /him more.
what i meant was that dis incident shild make evryone esp moms mire alert about what happns at d homefront.
Desperate times calls dor desperate measures.

I hv a sis who works in a company. she got employed by d connection of her mother inlaw as per man no man but dis my sis got emplyed with just her OND cert o.

After a while, there was a rumour that only Bsc And Hnd graduates wil remain with dcompany while odas lower dan dat wil be flushed out.

my sis quickly went and enrolled aa a part time student in one of d uni's atleast to show dat shes doing somtin about her cert.
Luckily for her after some mnths, a new management took over, her mother inlaw who was like a shield for her theere retired but d new management left my sis to continue workin based on d fact that she had hope of becomin a grduate someday.

Imagine if she had not done dat, she will be runnin up n diwn submittin cvs now for a new job.
Thats why dis video shuld be a wake up call so that nessecary measures be put in place to avoid it.
lagbaja:

Your comment makes it look like an ostrich that buries its head in sand hoping that the hunter does not see the remains of his body
Th poster is simply calling all women ( and men too) to a reality check. No amount of justification for actions will erase the reality of dangers faced by our children. Something has got to be worked out to balance the career and the safety and upbringing of the children. A reliable crèche may suffice, otherwise someone between the man and woman has got to be home.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Gjokekid: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] The police in Uganda has arrested the nanny, Jolly Tumuhiirwe.
She expected to appear before a judge on December 8th 2014 to
face further charges that may include attempted murder.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by adaxxy: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pls who knows where the house help lstays cos I will skin her alive like ileya goats may God help me.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Gjokekid: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
190:
Heard the house help is Nigerian

Ekiti state precisely cheesy
U don high mu+mu
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Kusibe77(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't have Mb I would have watch the video.

But wait o. If nah person record the video that person need deserve to be amputated. And the made should experience hell on earth
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by CJ310(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
This girl is a demon. If it was my child she beat like that she's dead. I'd kill her.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by blesseddivah(f): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Watched this video two days ago and I was like
HORY SHET
Heard the dad was told by neighbours that the nanny maltreats the baby weneva he's out and he decided to place the hidden Video cam to be sure.
Who knows what the wicked being has bin doing to the child before being finally caught..
Hmmm I'm wondering what he felt like wen he was watching it..
The useless nanny is currently on a wheelchair breathing through a tube and has also been sentenced to three years imprisonment..
(Not still enough tho)
The lil fine baby's name is aneela (a Ugandan)
She's in a good condition now...
BTW where's the child's mum?

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by therapisteve(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
And The Baby Just Died some few hours ago at a hospital according to news filtering in from Uganda!!!

The maid is simply an Evil Spirit!!!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by MAYOWAAK: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Initially, I refused to watch this video. I was convinced it would be a horrifying thing to see. But after so much persuasion, I did.

Ok, it was worse than I initially thought.

Like everyone else, I was worried about the child. Is the child ok? Despite the horror, something tells me the child will be ok. Children are resilient.

But beyond that, I spared a moment to think about the nanny. I read what people were writing… stone her to death, hang her, kill her…

Nobody bothered to ask what kind of society produces such a person. She may be evil but she did not emerge from a vacuum.

I tried to imagine this nanny as a child. I tried to imagine her upbringing. And I think you should.

Did she act like someone who had a happy childhood? Did she exhume the aura of someone who feels loved and cared for?

Stoning her, hanging her, jailing her… will not stop the society that produced her from producing more of her. Finding out what turned yesterday’s child into a monster nanny of today will help us to avoid the emergence of others like her.

Beyond the nanny, I spared a thought on the rest of us. Many who are expressing outrage on social media, especially Nigerians and other Africans, treat their nannies worse than this.

Maybe you were once a nanny… how were you treated?

If you were not a nanny, maybe your parents had a nanny. How were your nannies treated? Did you care?

This is no justification of evil. Psychologists say some people are born evil. But more people are transformed into evil by the society they were born in. Is this case that of the latter, I don’t know. If it is, it must be a literal manifestation of Peter Obi’s saying that, “The society that we abuse today will take its revenge on our children.”

All I know is that while we denounce this evil we all have to be aware of the evil we help create by the way we treat others in our society.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by RaeMystix: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Judging from everyone's reaction, i'd rather not watch the video, inorder to avoid having evil thoughts.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by CJ310(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kusibe77:
I don't have Mb I would have watch the video.

But wait o. If nah person record the video that person need deserve to be amputated. And the made should experience hell on earth

It was a hidden camera. The parents must have suspected her after seeing marks and stuff on their kids.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Melinde: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
RaeMystix:
Judging from everyone's reaction, i'd rather not watch the video, inorder to avoid having evil thoughts.
you spoke my mind. Let me save my tears cos I've got two little kids.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by tpia6: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Misogynist2014:
What coogar wrote is called satire.

What he wrote is called crap.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by tpia6: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ topic

So, are the chibok girls back yet?

Any word on their whereabouts?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fireforfire: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Melinde:
Even me.i refuse to watch but iv seen somthing close to dis in anoda video which hunted my thoughts for days.
so i can imagine how dis one woild be like.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by darlenese(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Samsonklin:
who was there wen it ws hapenin? na who video dem wen she dey b the pikin... abegi, dis one na anoda story 4 d gods.
Imagine! u went to visit som1 nd caught a maid doin dis to a kid, instead of telin her to stop, u went bak to bring a camera to video,. na wa for una o.. na evrytin una dey believe?

There had a cctv in the living room! Pls read the story very well
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by slinkman(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
the girls father later came back saw the video and beat the house maid into a disfiguring state. the made has officially been disfigured for life she can't eat normal, she uses tubes to eat and she has been arrested by the police, i feel so happy knowing the maid is in pains. i wish the man had killed her angry

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by blakky97(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

i am not sure the maid is female. surely, females are not capable of this kinda violence. only men are known to do this type of ish.
Congrats! You've just brought stuupidity to a new low level.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fireforfire: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
slinkman:
the girls father later came back saw the video and beat the house maid into a disfiguring state. the made has officially been disfigured for life she can't eat normal, she uses tubes to eat and she has been arrested by the police, i feel so happy knowing the maid is in pains. i wish the man had killed her angry

Oh good!
nice to know dat shes suffering now.
no be only feeding thru tube, dey shuld remove d gaddam tube let her starve to death.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by RaeMystix: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Melinde:

Exactly!. I pray the poor baby recovers soon....Well I actually have vowed not to let any one but family members take care of my kids, after been warned about getting nanny's, by my mom, who told us the story about how the nanny we had as kids, repeatedly did hit my brother on the head with a high heeled shoe; Also in addition to that, I heard a story about how a nanny was feeding a baby blood she discharged from her menstration.

Some people are just cruel. Heartless
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by blakky97(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Samsonklin:
Please what color is the sun where you live?
You want to become a hero when you get back? Take a mirror along and show your people. Youl be the next king.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.