Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165384 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by smartmom(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
When I viewed it on my whatsapp, my blood pressure shot up and I was almost foaming in my mouth. I wonder what the parents of the baby did. I would go stark raving mad!

I am truamatised watching it and have made up my mind to continue preaching the gospel of ' do NOT leave your under 2 year old with any minder'. Unfortunately this happens to some degree even in some daycare centers. If your baby cannot talk and report to you instances of abuse, keep him/her to yourself! Its a sacrifice worthwhile!

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
well i shouted ''Jesus'' when i saw the housemaid throwing the child to the ground like someone directing a shoe as a flying missile to a cockroach.
was not really graphic but this is wicked.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by saintade01(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
cry See the update

1 Share

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by smartmom(f): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
cry cry cry cry my day spoilt now! oh why did I ever get to know this! How will the parents go through this? How does one survive this?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by milkytea(f): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
How could she possibly be dead?

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by noperson: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
jennykadry:
How can a human being be this wicked? What if she killed that child? I would be pretty upset if all the parents of that girl did was call the police...before I ring the police, I would make sure I practice the exact same move on the maid like she did on the child. Then ask for another 5 minutes to send her into a coma she would never return from angry

D baby died ooo

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by SegunFlames(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Saw this on fb...
very very bad and sad sad cry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by donodion(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
please people,trust no one with your child(ren) whenever you are not at home.
That witch murdered that child and does not deserve to live.

I read the father of the child gave her sound beating abd she went to report assault at police station.

cctv cameras are not expensivr.everyone working can afford one.

I hate that bitch and want here head and hands severed off.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by bams2999(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
this is really bad,its child abuse pls,
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by roycit(m): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
See latest info below(she is not dead)

Youth and Child Affairs minister Ronald Kibuule (R) during his visit to the family of Eric Kamanzi and Angela Mbabazi at their home in Naalya, a city suburb, yesterday. Their baby appeared in a viral video where she was being tortured by a maid. Police say they will charge the maid, now on remand, with attempted murder. PHOTO BY Stephen Otage. 

By Ivan Okuda

Posted  Monday, November 24   2014 at  02:00
SHARE THIS STORY

inShare

KAMPALA

Youth and Children Affairs minister Ronald Kibuule yesterday paid the family a courtesy call alongside his family that shared gifts with Arnella.

“My children watched the video and insisted on seeing your daughter. I have not slept or concentrated on work since I watched the clip on social media. I am happy God saved her,” he told the family, reaching out for the victim baby girl who protested any stranger’s warmness.

Mr Kibuule condemned the maid’s action, sending a strong message against child abuse and advising parents to exercise due diligence before employing domestic staff under whose care their children’s future is laid.

The video, he said, has opened the Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development’s eyes. “We are going to design a legal and policy frame work to regulate maids and other domestic staff because they are unprofessional. We want to put in place basic professional requirements so that companies that recruit maids are registered and maids who are exploited and abused by their bosses too have protection,” he said.

A visibly happy Kibuule said, “I am happy to learn that she is in Luzira. I thought she was at large; I was going to put personal money to ensure she is apprehended so she faces the law. This is unacceptable. It is abominable. I shall keep in touch with the family and follow this to its logical conclusion.”

The youthful minister argued that the force and ruthlessness with which Arnella was beaten calls for a charge of attempted murder rather than torture, which police had earlier preferred against the maid.
Minister pays visit to Arnella
SHARE BOOKMARKPRINTRATING

Youth and Child Affairs minister Ronald Kibuule (R) during his visit to the family of Eric Kamanzi and Angela Mbabazi at their home in Naalya, a city suburb, yesterday. Their baby appeared in a viral video where she was being tortured by a maid. Police say they will charge the maid, now on remand, with attempted murder. PHOTO BY Stephen Otage. 

By Ivan Okuda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by donodion(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
roycit:
See latest info below(she is not dead)

By Ivan Okuda

SHARE THIS STORY

inShare

KAMPALA

Youth and Children Affairs minister Ronald Kibuule yesterday paid the family a courtesy call alongside his family that shared gifts with Arnella.

“My children watched the video and insisted on seeing your daughter. I have not slept or concentrated on work since I watched the clip on social media. I am happy God saved her,” he told the family, reaching out for the victim baby girl who protested any stranger’s warmness.

Mr Kibuule condemned the maid’s action, sending a strong message against child abuse and advising parents to exercise due diligence before employing domestic staff under whose care their children’s future is laid.

The video, he said, has opened the Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development’s eyes. “We are going to design a legal and policy frame work to regulate maids and other domestic staff because they are unprofessional. We want to put in place basic professional requirements so that companies that recruit maids are registered and maids who are exploited and abused by their bosses too have protection,” he said.

A visibly happy Kibuule said, “I am happy to learn that she is in Luzira. I thought she was at large; I was going to put personal money to ensure she is apprehended so she faces the law. This is unacceptable. It is abominable. I shall keep in touch with the family and follow this to its logical conclusion.”

The youthful minister argued that the force and ruthlessness with which Arnella was beaten calls for a charge of attempted murder rather than torture, which police had earlier preferred against the maid.
Minister pays visit to Arnella
SHARE BOOKMARKPRINTRATING

By Ivan Okuda

Thanks mate.I broke my beer mug in anger watching the video.now I can relax.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Ubiero(f): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na now I knw say I get craze.

Ehhh! U wan kill my pikin. Me and you follow enter labour room?

Anyway sha, 5 mins is too small for me to deal with that maid.. I trust naija people. Na neigbours go first help u rearrange d maid before further talks.

She shld be thankful that she tried dt in Uganda o. Inside Nigeria, nahhh! She would hv been speaking to God by now.

Parents shld be mindful of the kind of pple their parents bring frm the village or anywhr for dt matter. I'm sure that girl always kneel to greet oga and madam upon their return frm work. And must hv been dealing mercilessly with the baby all dis time.

O ma se o!

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Jerryolumide(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
jennykadry:
How can a human being be this wicked? What if she killed that child? I would be pretty upset if all the parents of that girl did was call the police...before I ring the police, I would make sure I practice the exact same move on the maid like she did on the child. Then ask for another 5 minutes to send her into a coma she would never return from angry
the child is nw dead na, some1 sent me the video on whatsapp some days back, almost cried
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by otukpo(f): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have been sad since I watched this video.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by otukpo(f): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have been sad since I watched this video.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by 1stola: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
lanicky:
This is pure wickedness I swear... embarassed embarassed

Pls vote naijaboiy as mr nairaland 2014....he's kul, intelligent, hardworking ns handsome..

Vote him..nd I'm sure u won't regret u did.

Here's d link...https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#2823562.

Thankzkiss

Is he the one washing ur punany?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by ngona(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
That house maid is possessed! Its a human being controlled by demons can act that way! Nd some demons u chase out by prayer some u shoot.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Have not watched the video, pls someone should send it to me.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by waifeyuk(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2014
The child isn't dead.Tnk God.She was discharged from d hospital and is now recovering @home.My joy is full. smiley
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Aysuperstories: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
she is alive and well Here is the video proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYxMPtvnbGg
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by smartmom(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks for this update
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by dominique(f): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2014
There's hardly a page on this thread where no less than 3 posters were quick to post that the child is now dead. I don't understand how on earth some people thrive on bad news. An unknown blog publishes the story, without proper verification, they're so eager to spread the sad news as if it will add any quality to their lives. I can bet anything that someone will still post that horrendous screenshot, hoping to be the first to update us on the latest developments. Bunch of sadists we have in this world. Don't let me get started on the useless bloggers that started this rumour.

4 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by onila(f): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2014
Deejacy2:
Have not watched the video, pls someone should send it to me.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=847940685258581&pnref=story
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by femummy(f): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
who was recording the video? The recorder must also be evil for standing by watching except a camera was fixed but all thesame..................

I aint watching that shiite....... Dont wanna get emotional....

Recording the video ? R u kidding me ? Have u ever heard of CCTV ??

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
femummy:

Recording the video ? R u kidding me ? Have u ever heard of CCTV ??
did u read wt i wrote completely? I said "except" a camera was fixed.... But then again.... From the positionin of the camera, i would say that isnt CCTV..... Check again...... CCTV's re usually placed high....
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks,amen,hope they hear, everyone both working and stay home mum shall surely be rewarded,but definately in different form,we shall see now.
fireforfire:

God bless u!!!!
When some women hear dis, dey think u just want to sound anti feminist and relegate dem to d background.
Dia is a role for evryone,
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2014
watching this video on my birth day, i thank God for the outcome all the same. Strong beautiful baby.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by SisterCaro(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Sister Carolina, haven't you heard of female suicide bombers?
Or do you think there are no women loyal and sympathetic to the cause of boko haram/terrorist organizations?

Anyway, this thread is about violence in a domestic setting - and in this case, women who abuse/mistreat their helps, maids, relatives, and even children, outnumber men who mistreat their wives...
kidnapping over 200girls and violating them in any way imaginable isnt a form of violence? Good to know terrorism is not a form of violence undecided
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by crackhaus: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
SisterCaro:
kidnapping over 200girls and violating them in any way imaginable isnt a form of violence? Good to know terrorism is not a form of violence undecided
You finally found your voice after days? cheesy

This is the post:
Anyway, this thread is about violence in a domestic setting
Did you leave out the bold ended part on purpose to feel good, or are you dvmb?

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by smoothralph(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
waifeyuk:
which child is dead?Pls don't tell me that child is dead.OMG !!!*in tears*
yeah....read d news. D father of d child beat up d maid...she is now on a wheel chair
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by smartmom(f): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2014
@Ralph, is this the latest? we read above that the baby is well and hearty now. Which is correct
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.