Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM (15375 Views)

Romancelanders Chat Room / Romance Chat Room / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
see this spirit o,which one u be
ghost not spirit, to avoid picking fight
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Yes! Igbo for life!
So much love for ndi Igbo..
Am making a song about my tribe tho.. tongue

ggrin:
typical igbo man gringringrin tongue
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2014
You dey madt!? Abi dem send you come from your village? angry undecided
I never put my precious D for woman dirty shyt anuss, na disgusting and dirty stone arss man own I go chook am (pukes).. God forbid evil!!
If you ever near my yansh, I go use knife cut ya prick! I no trust you..angry angry angry angry

ghost1718:
dude,,will u put ur thin from back if HE is male
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
u love it rytundecided
What's basterdbaniceundecided sounds igboticsad
U blind ni?? undecided
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

U b blind ni?? undecided
am not blind that plays for man Uangry ,am ggrinangry,the sexuality princessangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
am not blind that plays for man Uangry ,am ggrinangry,the sexuality princess that loves iceberylin angry
No no...

Not my iceberylin joorr angry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2014
lwkm oh,,,,guy no be me go put am nah, i mean if that ur girl na man!,where will u put ur pump??
francizy:
I never put my precious D for woman dirty shyt anuss, na disgusting and dirty stone arss man own I go chook am (pukes).. God forbid evil!!
If you ever near my yansh, I go use knife cut ya prick! I no trust you..angry angry angry angry

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

No no...

liarangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2014
francizy:

ghost1718 wan kee u o cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Lmfao grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2014
ghost1718:
lwkm oh,,,,guy no be me go put am nah, i mean if that ur girl na man!,where will u put ur pump??
angry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2014
francizy:
Yes! Igbo for life!
So much love for ndi Igbo..
Am making a song about my tribe tho.. tongue

phyno fino!!!!
Francizy crazy!!!! grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
angry
grin grin grin grin no offence ntended
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by BASTERDbanICE: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
liarangry
oyo angry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
Lmfao grin
meee??cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

oyo angry
basterdangry

Banice again angry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
am not blind that plays for man Uangry ,am ggrinangry,the sexuality princessangry
show us prove grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
ghost1718:
meee??cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
yes gringringringrin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
ghost1718:
show us prove grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
undecided
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
phyno fino!!!!
Francizy crazy!!!! grin
dude whats ur igbo name
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guy!
Read my last reply again!
Said I can't put it in a girl's anuss, no matter how sexy or beautiful a girl is. As long as shyt they comot from there, I reserve the right to withhold my manhood!
So why will you be asking if I will chuk it inside I man's anuss?
**suspecting you seriously**
Better face confession14 or ggrin and free me or I will fix a broken bottle in your arss.. angry

ghost1718:
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
Lmfao grin

No, na me go kill am
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
phyno fino!!!!
Francizy cizy!!!! grin

That's what sup..
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by francizy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eze gburugburu nke nbu na ime Idenmili north, Oraukwu, Ibenabo

ghost1718:
dude whats ur igbo name
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by cizy: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
For life!
ggrin:
phyno fino!!!!
Francizy cizy!!!! grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
guy no offence oh just asking if that ggrin is a HE or SHE and If u like put ur pump inside goat anuss that one na ur prob grin grin grin grin
francizy:

No, na me go kill am
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
undecided
that one no be prove oh
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by LiquidGoldGirl: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
francizy:
Guy!
Read my last reply again!
Said I can't put it in a girl's anuss, no matter how sexy or beautiful a girl is. As long as shyt they comot from there, I reserve the right to withhold my manhood!
So why will you be asking if I will chuk it inside I man's anuss?
**suspecting you seriously**
Better face confession14 or ggrin and free me or I will fix a broken bottle in your arss.. angry

won a want spoil my thread with bad fashion abi....okay oooo....punishment time is around the corner. Ghost seriously report to the diary room and francizy u will be the next.....this is arrant nansenz...I mean it is nansenzsicle...rabbish
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by LiquidGoldGirl: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
run for ur life ye male or female....rapist lurks y,all,s neighbourhood *singing Michael Jackson* its such a thriller' thriller note....and nofin gonna move nor any gull in town can dare try...thriller..wuu huu
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by LiquidGoldGirl: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
BASTERDbanICE:

No no...

ya mast be crazy...ice..what? *takes wedding certificate of icefession and begins searching for expiry date*
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
won a want spoil my thread with bad fashion abi....okay oooo....punishment time is around the corner. Ghost seriously report to the diary room and francizy u will be the next.....this is arrant nansenz...I mean it is nansenzsicle...rabbish
hey GoldGirl... Do I need to remind u that u are sick of brainsomnia?
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hello haus? Do u miss me?
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
ya mast be crazy...ice..what? *takes wedding certificate of icefession and begins searching for expiry date*
Lol....have you found it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.