Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM (15374 Views)

Romancelanders Chat Room / Romance Chat Room / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
hahahaha..she is in love with someone else...unless if u want to tell us dat edozie04 is ur stepfather...quit it ok...cos i know dem personally...she even introduced me to nairaland
Confession14 get over here and explain urself grin grin grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2014
Confession14:
Am kool deary...just that you all got missing in the haus....well am glad u are back....and pls kindly help me to search for ur sibs cutehector4u and ggrin...i heard he fell in a dustbin.....i hope ur sib ggrin didnt fall in a man-bin tooo...cos shes been flirty....join ghost1718 to search for them...thanks
am back gringringrin
NL jail no sweet @llangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
Confession14:
u cant never be serious...that is why u had to repeat primary 4 four times...wasting I and ur father Iceberylin money....any way i will scold u if u dont go to that poor mans dustbin and search for ur brother and hey do look for ur sib ggrin too cos i presume she fell in a man-bin cos shes being flirty. Join Chibwike in the search meanwhile AgapeCharis and Francizy should not fail to hammer prayer for the success of this mission...so hurry!
gringringrin am not in a mans dustbinangryangry
Just got out from NL cellangry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
Confession14 get over here and explain urself grin grin grin
hahahaha son...dont mind dis nose-dive aunty of urs....i broke up that same day...hihihi
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2014
ggrin:
hey haus....ur sib ggrin found her way back home....lets give her a big hug
*ghost1718 hugs her for 2sec*
*Agapecharis hugs her for 2sec*
*francizy hugs her for from behind 2sec, says he doesnt wanna touch her br....cos he is a seminarian*
*confession14 hugs her precious daughter with tears of joy for 2sec*
*ghost1718 jealously tries to hug her for again*
*iceberylin kicks his ass and hug his daughter for 10mins right from front at sooooo close a range* hmmmm...we thought he was her father but looks like....uhmmmm
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
hahahaha son...dont mind dis nose-dive aunty of urs....i broke up that same day...hihihi
with papa abi with who undecidedundecided
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
*francizy hugs her for from behind 2sec, says he doesnt wanna touch her br....cos he is a seminarian*
*iceberylin kicks his ass and hug his daughter for 10mins right from front at sooooo close a range* hmmmm...we thought he was her father but looks like....uhmmmm
iceberylin their is god oh
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
*hugs her for 2secs*
*leaves her*
*looking for confession14*
*seen her*
*hugs her from behind for 10mins*
*changes position *
*hugs her from the front for 20mins*

wink wink wink
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
*hugs her for 2secs*
*leaves her*
*seen her*
*changes position *

wink wink wink
guy i just dey use one eye dey look uundecidedundecided
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
undecided grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
with papa abi with who undecidedundecided
no with ed**04...i meant life outside this drama room....am done on that dat same day bigmouth LGgirl posted it here....and het as far as this haus is concern am with ya father son...fear not...u really love ya father
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
what did he do son?
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
*hugs her for 2secs*
*leaves her*
*seen her*
*changes position *

wink wink wink
uhmmmm...will read dis when am less busy...GEJ needs my urgent attention
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
uhmmmm...will read dis when am less busy...GEJ needs my urgent attention
gladly waiting for ya kiss
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
what did he do son?
didn't u noticeundecided??.......... HE was hugging u front and back and I THINK undecided is against nairaland law
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
no with ed**04...i meant life outside this drama room....am done on that dat same day bigmouth LGgirl posted it here....and het as far as this haus is concern am with ya father son...fear not...u really love ya father
o.k. Mama.......... (I remember)what about the french u promised to teach ME??undecided
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
undecided grin lipsrsealed
mind the way u hug herundecided to avoid me donating slap for ur face grin grin grin grin..........
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
angry
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
o.k. Mama.......... (I remember)what about the french u promised to teach ME??undecided
yea i dropped u a lesson but u didnt say a word
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
didn't u noticeundecided??.......... HE was hugging u front and back and I THINK undecided is against nairaland law
oh son....now i know the source of this boils on my buttocks shocked
ghost1718:
oh son....now i know the source of this boils on my buttocks
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
errrr...no sir...ur wifey can think am interested in u ooo:::even tho i am hihihi...take me serious...u shld date me instead ooo..stop wasting ya time on confession...she is dating someone else and i saw them in real live....ermmm edozie04 i guess...and dey are madly in love
We ain't in love, said it b4 and still saying it again, we are friends with mutual benefits.
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
oh son....now i know the source of this boils on my buttocks shocked oh son....now i know the source of this boils on my buttocks
undecided shai that dude hug bad ohundecided

1 Like

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Confession14:
yea i dropped u a lesson but u didnt say a word
i won't understand it that way
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2014
Confession14:
Lol...That kind daughter ehhh grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ggrin(f): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...That kind daughter ehhh grin
fit kill iceberylin persongrin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
ggrin:
shaiundecidedundecidedundecidedsorry oh.......... But how come??
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
errm ma'am why dont u send me on that mission...am sexy and sexy girls are good for all FBI missions hehehehe
lolz... Dnt tell her i relocated to lag..yu can com find me thr... Smiles
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
ghost1718:
HE fall inside poor man dust-bin grin no worry he will soon come out
ur crazy...av been busy joor....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.