Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM (15367 Views)

Romancelanders Chat Room / Romance Chat Room / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Confession14:
Hello haus? Do u miss me?
Who dosent embarassed
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Confession14:
Hello haus? Do u miss me?
where did u go ??, has iceberylin banned u from charting with us ??
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2014
ghost1718:
Hell no i didn't
Missed her too grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2014
ghost1718:
hahaha that kid ain't banning no mama from her Hays....but he gatta flush that poo he left in the toilet...how are u doing?
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Hell no i didn't
Missed her too grin
go hug ya pillow cos u soooooo missing me. It shows on ya teeth
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Confession14:
go hug ya pillow cos u soooooo missing me. It shows on ya teeth
Would rather hug u... smiley
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Who dosent embarassed
oh ma gad... Am so blushing....ice misses me....omg
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2014
Confession14:
oh ma gad... Am so blushing....ice misses me....omg
Lol..you should have known better wink
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
ya mast be crazy...ice..what? *takes wedding certificate of icefession and begins searching for expiry date*
hahaha pray iceberylin and cutehector4u doesn't see this girl....else one will be crying and wan will be lafing
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Confession14:
hahaha that kid ain't banning no mama from her Hays....but he gatta flush that poo he left in the toilet...how are u doing?
hmmm(mama??)confession14 hasn't HE (iceberylin) flushed that shít??,,,,am great u ??
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Hell no i didn't
Missed her too grin
the wife u are living with in the same housegringringringringringrin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2014
ghost1718:
the wife u are living with in the same housegringringringringringrin
Sge travelled to see my inlaws grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:

Sge travelled to see my inlaws grin
hehe inlaws gringringringringrin ok oh
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
ghost1718:
hehe inlaws gringringringringrin ok oh
hahahha ghost no checkam...e go give u headache oooo....
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Confession14:
hahahha ghost no checkam...e go give u headache oooo....
headless man no dey worry for headache grin grin grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2014
Hey have u seen our paddy lately? Cos he is missing...hope all is well...we are a great team u know...so i care
ghost1718:
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Hey have u seen our paddy cutehector4u lately? Cos he is missing...hope all is well...we are a great team u know...so i care
ghost1718:
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Confession14:
Hey have u seen our paddy cutehector4u lately? Cos he is missing...hope all is well...we are a great team u know...so i care
HE fall inside poor man dust-bin grin no worry he will soon come out
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by chibwike(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Confession14:
wats up ma'am
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
ghost1718:
HE fall inside poor man dust-bin grin no worry he will soon come out
u cant never be serious...that is why u had to repeat primary 4 four times...wasting I and ur father Iceberylin money....any way i will scold u if u dont go to that poor mans dustbin and search for ur brother and hey do look for ur sib ggrin too cos i presume she fell in a man-bin cos shes being flirty. Join Chibwike in the search meanwhile AgapeCharis and Francizy should not fail to hammer prayer for the success of this mission...so hurry!
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
wats up ma'am
Am kool deary...just that you all got missing in the haus....well am glad u are back....and pls kindly help me to search for ur sibs cutehector4u and ggrin...i heard he fell in a dustbin.....i hope ur sib ggrin didnt fall in a man-bin tooo...cos shes been flirty....join ghost1718 to search for them...thanks
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by LiquidGoldGirl: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol....have you found it grin
hahahaha ya lady asked me to stop and u know what she can do if i dont....she is funny but strict oooo
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
hahahaha ya lady asked me to stop and u know what she can do if i dont....she is funny but strict oooo
Hey..am the man here cool

Continue!!
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by LiquidGoldGirl: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Confession14:
Am kool deary...just that you all got missing in the haus....well am glad u are back....and pls kindly help me to search for ur sibs cutehector4u and ggrin...i heard he fell in a dustbin.....i hope ur sib ggrin didnt fall in a man-bin tooo...cos shes been flirty....join ghost1718 to search for them...thanks
errm ma'am why dont u send me on that mission...am sexy and sexy girls are good for all FBI missions hehehehe
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by LiquidGoldGirl: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
iceberylin:

Hey..am the man here cool

Continue!!
errrr...no sir...ur wifey can think am interested in u ooo:::even tho i am hihihi...take me serious...u shld date me instead ooo..stop wasting ya time on confession...she is dating someone else and i saw them in real live....ermmm edozie04 i guess...and dey are madly in love
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by Confession14(f): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
errrr...no sir...ur wifey can think am interested in u ooo:::even tho i am hihihi...take me serious...u shld date me instead ooo..stop wasting ya time on confession...she is dating someone else and i saw them in real live....ermmm edozie04 i guess...and dey are madly in love
hmmmm i smell poison...who are u? And pls keep edozie04 out of this ok...or are u interested in him too...watch me pour acid on ya face....am too hard to share
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by iceberylin(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
This is indeed the kind of confession i love grin
How is it gona be,wana roll wink
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
LiquidGoldGirl:
errm ma'am why dont u send me on that mission...am sexy and sexy girls are good for all FBI missions hehehehe
since ur sexy, u wont be allowed to go out in search of anybody to avoid coming back with over load grin grin grin
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by ghost1718(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
wrong grin i'll sue u for going after my dad while my mom is around grin
LiquidGoldGirl:
Re: An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM by LiquidGoldGirl: 5:52am On Nov 30, 2014
ghost1718:
wrong grin i'll sue u for going after my dad while my mom is around grin
hahahaha..she is in love with someone else...unless if u want to tell us dat edozie04 is ur stepfather...quit it ok...cos i know dem personally...she even introduced me to nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***its Happening Right Here*** Madt Groove** Mi O Le Wa Parami** Mi O Le Wa Ku** / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.