Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

**FREE** A-Z Online Business Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / **FREE** A-Z Online Business Class (919 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**FREE** A-Z Online Business Class by proselector: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2014
Good evening to you!

Sometimes ago, I started a series on blogging, but could not complete it due to tym.

www.nairaland.com/1489326/must-read-milliion-secret-what

This tym around, I'll be taking every one interested in series covering every Online Business I have earn from, tested and researched on.

I'll do my introduction later.

This class is for everyone who has interest in making money from the Internet. Newbies wouldn't get lost coz, I'll get really down to earth.

I will not be taking this class alone, as it is very broad. You will get to know others involved as we proceed.

At the end of the whole program, you will get a certificate of participation from on of my partner institution.

This class has loads of freebies you could win.

pls note that this is my personal initiative to get more youths build capacities that could enhance their financial life. pls if u ain't interested, keep off. I am not in anyway promoting get rich overnight or scam schemes. I will ONLY discuss real and legitimate online business programs here.

To be part of this class, you could comment with your name, state and phone number. or send same to cityvelmag@gmail. cim
Re: **FREE** A-Z Online Business Class by proselector: 12:51am On Nov 22, 2014
Introduction:

Online Businesses are simply businesses you do over the Internet. And like the conventional business done offline, you make money by selling you goods or services. By that I mean, the Internet doesn't just spin money or mint note, the money made, is being paid by someone somewhere. You probably may not know the location.

This is one big advantage online businesses have over offline, you business is not limited to you geographical location.

According to nextweb, all Online businesses could be classified into at least one of the Business model below

Brokerage

Brokers are market-makers: they bring buyers
and sellers together and facilitate
transactions.

Advertising

The web advertising model is an extension of
the traditional media broadcast model. The
broadcaster, in this case, a web site, provides
content (usually, but not necessarily, for free)
and services (like email, IM, blogs) mixed with
advertising messages in the form of banner
ads.

Infomediary

Independently collected data about producers
and their products are useful to consumers
when considering a purchase. Some firms
function as infomediaries (information
intermediaries) assisting buyers and/or sellers
understand a given market.

Merchant

Wholesalers and retailers of goods and
services. Sales may be made based on list
prices or through auction.

Manufacturer (Direct)

The manufacturer or “direct model”, it is
predicated on the power of the web to allow a
manufacturer (i.e., a company that creates a
product or service) to reach buyers directly
and thereby compress the distribution
channel.

Affiliate

In contrast to the generalized portal, which
seeks to drive a high volume of traffic to one
site, the affiliate model, provides purchase
opportunities wherever people may be surfing.
It does this by offering financial incentives (in
the form of a percentage of revenue) to
affiliated partner sites.

Community

The viability of the community model is based
on user loyalty. Users have a high investment
in both time and emotion. Revenue can be
based on the sale of ancillary products and
services or voluntary contributions; or revenue
may be tied to contextual advertising and
subscriptions for premium services.

Subscription

Users are charged a periodic – daily, monthly
or annual – fee to subscribe to a service.

Utility

The utility or “on-demand” model is based on
metering usage, or a “pay as you go”
approach.
Re: **FREE** A-Z Online Business Class by proselector: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
I would begin this series with blogging.

A blog is simply a website or webpage updated frequently. And to make money with blogging, its simply in this formula:
Nice blog design + content + Ads + Traffic = Money

Its could be a news blog, personal diary, photos, reviews, etc.

examples are
www.ogbongeblog.com
www.lindaikeji..com

To start blogging, you have to decide what you wish to blog about. News, entertainment, cars, education, etc. This is called a niche.

You could read more on www.wikihow.com/Start-a-Blog
So now you have decided you want to blog, you have chosen a niche, next is to decide

1. Domain Name
2. Blogging Software
3. Hosting

The domain name is like ur Business name and address while the Hosting is the property that houses your business.

Some companies offer these 3.
So to start your blog, visit www.blogger.com , www. or www.wapka.mobi (mainly if you are a mobile device) all for free sign up.

How to decide a blogging platform will be handled in our premuim class.

Next, I will talk on Domain name and blog design. So you keep a date with me tomorrow. MTN subscribers should pls make it a date on Monday night for free Recharge pins.. Gud nyt
Re: **FREE** A-Z Online Business Class by proselector: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
I had promised to talk on domain name..
You could follow this link to read on it www.amylynnandrews.com/how-to-choose-a-domain-name/

You can buy ur domain at a cheap rate from www.domainking.ng
Re: **FREE** A-Z Online Business Class by proselector: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Good morning Nairalanders, Monday nyt, I had promised Mtn Recharge pins but no one asked for it.. so that one is gone. I'll continue the series this evening. I wish to commend those who sent me e-mails, I'll find time to reply all of you.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Student Financial Life !! How Can I Buy From Aliex Express / Please Do You Know Any Geniue Data Entry Jobs Online / Has Any One Registered A Company Online At CAC Website?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.