Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) (10083 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / See What Microsoft Gave Boy Arrested For Making Clock. Pics / Mr. Ibu Dressed As A Female Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by MrCork: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
...the gyal lied and i we bet she's dak skin coz they lie tooo much

....serrrioussly...wheres the evidense he nyansh her?
angry

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by tirex(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
sandijey:
People are just talking nonsense. I have heard of people being molested in an office. Going to visit a man doesn't warrant molestation. It is wrong and only an animal would think that way. To even think a fellow woman is saying the same thing some men are saying. Says so much about such a person's character.

Married couples of today, did they all meet only in crowded places. At some point or the other they must have been in secluded places e.g in both parties home. Does it grant any of them the right to molest themselves. I am ashamed of some women and some men here. Hypocrites. They are d sort of people that blame rape victims.

Keep talking rubbish until it comes close to home. You all think u are wise abi. Wait till it happens to you or ur blood. Then u go no how far.

There really is no crime in going to visit someone at home, but the idea of raping her dint just come into his head over night. She must have seen him exhibit certain characters yet dint take cognisance of them....i still insist she shudnt have gone visiting if she dint knw him that well..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2014
tirex:

There really is no crime in going to visit someone at home, but the idea of raping her dint just come into his head over night. She must have seen him exhibit certain characters yet dint take cognisance of them....i still insist she shudnt have gone visiting if she dint knw him that well..

And the Guy is Rich ,,,, so what else ,,.?
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by Empress2014(f): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2014
seangy4konji:
Na u craze pass if u think say na tom and jerry dem deh watch for man house.
before she went to the man's house, there would have been a sort.of communication. Between them,for the girl to follow him to his house, she might also be Interest in him and decided to take her time or probably get to know things about him, the man just turn out to be a monster...
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by seangy4konji: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
You say?

Ok. I haff hear.

Empress2014:
before she went to the man's house, there would have been a sort.of communication. Between them,for the girl to follow him to his house, she might also be Interest in him and decided to take her time or probably get to know things about him, the man just turn out to be a monster...
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by KAYNINI(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2015
There's a new twist to the story now

it was said the lady made a lot of demands and decided to make a scene when it wasn't met
Re: Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) by neocortex: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2015
bigtt76:
Wny visit a man when you have no intention of sexing him? angry

Your moniker says it all,
you obviously think with your tt.

Hurry back to the romance section where you belong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kourteny Kardashian Bo**obs Slipped Out Of Her Braless Outfit, See Pictures / Who Is Your Best And Worst Celebrity In Nigeria For 2012 / Nollywood Actress Bares Breast In New Movie, Claims She Is A Devout Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.