Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (58657 Views)

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by alakaloko(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

Considering the recent handling of the crisis in the National Assembly by the PDP led federal executive and the manner in which the Ekiti State PDP controlled executive has created problems in the state legislature only few weeks after coming on board, the Yorubas will always prefer the APC to the PDP
I pity Nigeria if PDP should continue with lawlessness
The Yoruba people like yOu will only prefer APigsC to PDP. For the real commoners and voters on the street who are tired of ApigsC charades and deciets PDP will always be the best alternative... Don't forget 16:00 in Ekiti.. The revolution is coming ApigsC veils have been removed from the people's eyes

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by alakaloko(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

Considering the recent handling of the crisis in the National Assembly by the PDP led federal executive and the manner in which the Ekiti State PDP controlled executive has created problems in the state legislature only few weeks after coming on board, the Yorubas will always prefer the APC to the PDP
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by manck2: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by scantee(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Great comeback. "No, YOU'RE the dog!" Are you 5?

Leave me alone, loser.

Shataapu there u this APIty service entry.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by PStacks(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
masterpower:
THIS IS THE APC THAT THE YORUBAS PREFERE TO PDP.

I PITY NIGERIA IF APC EVER WINS THE 2015 ELECTION.

When you talk of Thuggery, don't even attach it to APC alone, as a matter of fact, PDP thugs are more feast.

What u should be saying is when we would collectively overcome this politics of thuggery, Nigeria is like how many thousand years behind other civilised climes, yet our very foundation today is threatened to its roots by Insurgency, this country is not doing fine at the moment, so, no pdp TAN should just come and talk crap on here.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by vicadex07(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Weselion:
please forgive me broda, you are Daft

You're the daft person my friend. Can't you fault his statement with your own counter points without resorting to insults?

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by scantee(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
milly01:
wil u just shut up plz?? undecided

Could u plz name your price so you can shift. you don't worth my attention.

APity Thugz
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by PStacks(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Sophisticated AMALA politics 2.0

Atleast its better than what it used to be.

We are getting there.

Thank God u admitted its now Sophisticated

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
So some here actually believe APC will hire thugs to disrupt it's own gathering? How braindead can you people get? Oh pls scratch that.. Don't answer..
*unfollowing*

5 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by PStacks(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

You are too learned for my liking. I think people should pay to hear you speak.

Straight and direct. No mincing words.

I'l remember you in my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by vicadex07(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
alakaloko:

The Yoruba people like yOu will only prefer APigsC to PDP. For the real commoners and voters on the street who are tired of ApigsC charades and deciets PDP will always be the best alternative... Don't forget 16:00 in Ekiti.. The revolution is coming ApigsC veils have been removed from the people's eyes

When you say commoners and people on the streets, you mean thugs, murderers and bandits right? Cos those are the kind of people you find in the street. APC camee into Ibadan and cleansed the street from your likes, I guess that's why you're so pained. Never again will we allow PDP to rule us. Let Ekiti people enjoy there fresh fart in peace. Ever since fayose assumed power ekiti has been in the news one way or the other for all the wrong reasons. That's PDP definition of good governance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Toks2008(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
frustratedman:
Another proof that God is wicked and doesn't give a damn about anyone. He's probably sitting somewhere laughing while people die. Wicked God who made me loose 200k

Bastard God. Foolish God. Nonsense over hyped God

I know how it feels to be frustrated and i always say that if there is one person who should doubt the existence of GOD that should be me.

But bro,there is absolutely nothing i can say that will make sense to you but there is still a GOD whose ways are not our ways and his deeds differs human logic.

Death is certain and must come in one way or the other. Its a circle of life that must continue because as pple die so are babies emerging.

Death to God is the begining of eternal life which is the real life but to humans the end of a mare mortal life.

The hardest part is that things happen for a reason and no matter how hard you try to rationalize the reasons behind bad situations as at the time it happens,you can never decipher it until that reason eventually becomes glaring and some you may never know on earth.

There is a GOD that cares. Trust me there is so i humbly urge you to go on your kneels and ask him to forgive you of the blasphemous words you just use and trust me,you will see his hand upon your life.

Please dont hand over yourself to satan because refusing the sovereignty of Jehovah is tantamount to accepting the lordship of satan over your soul.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by milly01: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
scantee:

Could u plz name your price so you can shift. you don't worth my attention.

APity Thugz
u no wat dear? U d thug here..ur posts shows dat...u just talking trash....iont even tink u sensible coz if u are u would knw apc cant cause riot in der own rally....does dat make any sense 2u? And plz wer did dey mention here dat d riot was cause by APC thugs coz i cant find it...#idiot#

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Jobyruz(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
lanrefront1:
Anyone with half a brain which still function with a quarter of the capacity of the half-brain can logically deduce that its illogical and senseless for APC to shoot itself in the leg with its own gun.

Let's reason for a minutes, why would APC employ thugs to scatter and cause mayhem in the concluding finale of his own "Meet the people tour".

Think people; does it make any logical sense? Of what profit is that mayhem to APC or the governor.

Only paid e-warriors will be unable to reason this out since their opinion is already paid for.
dear Nigeria politics is not mathematics and unpredictable who knows weather the apc orchestrated the plan to name their opposition party a bad guy.i throw it back at you why would pdp destroy their own image?

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Missmossy(f): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chai! What a loss embarassed
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by iamok: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
frustratedman:
Another proof that God is wicked and doesn't give a damn about anyone. He's probably sitting somewhere laughing while people die. Wicked God who made me loose 200k
Bastard God. Foolish God. Nonsense over hyped God

God, please have mercy.
See frustration of the highest order.
God still cares my bro

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Orikinla(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

1000 Likes.

Coming from the Niger Delta, there was peace until the PDP came to power and made thuggery militancy and militancy became institutionalized by Amnesty.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
vicadex07:

I am the daft person my friend. Can't you fault his statement with your own counter points without resorting to insults?
Come oo, did I mention your name.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by vicadex07(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jobyruz:
dear Nigeria politics is not mathematics and unpredictable who knows weather the apc orchestrated the plan to name their opposition party a bad guy.i throw it back at you why would pdp destroy their own image?

Another capital ODE on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
APC is known for thuggery, that's why they can't ban thugs in lagos. Apc is yet to tell us what happened to Funsho Williams

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by vicadex07(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Weselion:
Come oo, did I mention your name.

Padi me you don't need to. I was just pointing out the obvious. Pele sogbo
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by christopher123(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
i hav never liked apc..as of thuggery and touting..its a way of life over there...its in their culture. we see that in here...online agberos also

rip inspector

i know by now those thugs will be hidding cowardly
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by laykhorn(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
donmalcolm21:
APC and thuggery, God help us from this avalanche called APC. Vote PDP for peace.
you mean the same peace we have in Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Ekiti and at the House of Rep

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
christopher123:
i hav never liked apc..as of thuggery and touting..its a way of life over there...its in their culture. we see that in here...online agberos also

rip inspector

i know by now those thugs will be hidding cowardly

Seriously?
And APC is attracting the coolest guys in town.
Show me any PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN candidate as cool as Dessy.

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Jobyruz:
Please who understands this guy?
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
More cool guys in APC.

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by anonimi: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Perhaps the REAL "nest of killers" party is revealing its hidden, camouflaged colours finally shocked

Anyone remembers

- Late Funsho Williams
- Late Dipo Dina

feel free to add other names.....

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by christopher123(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Orikinla:

Seriously?
And APC is attracting the coolest guys in town.
Show me any PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN candidate as cool as Dessy.

APC ASSOCIATION OF PROGRESSIVE CRACKHEADS

NOW LOOK AT IT

THEY BEHAVED FUNNY IN PH
SAME IN EKITI
LOOK AT HOUSE OF REPS
NOW IBADAN

I THINK ITS FAILURES THAT ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH THAT gang

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Orikinla(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
APC for One God, One Nigeria and One Purpose - the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa.

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Orikinla(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
christopher123:

APC ASSOCIATION OF PROGRESSIVE CRACKHEADS

NOW LOOK AT IT

THEY BEHAVED FUNNY IN PH
SAME IN EKITI
LOOK AT HOUSE OF REPS
NOW IBADAN

I THINK ITS FAILURES THAT ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH THAT gang

Desmond can actually buy you if you are for sale. grin
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by chamboy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
iyisco2001:

Ajimobi
Thank u jare
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Orikinla(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
APC for the future leaders of Nigeria and change starts from 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.