Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) (58651 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock / Makinde Commissons The Eleyele Dam, Flags Off Iwo Road Interchange (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Look at Iwo road, Ibadan during the Christmas period in the night. Kudos to governor seyi makinde for lighting up all the nook and cranny of Oyo state.

The whole City is in festive mood. Everyone are joyous. Infact families are bringing their kids to snap and see father Christmas in the center. Watch the lovely video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-yySYNxmQU

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2019
Seyi e da on ibadan people's voice. More pictures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 6:12am On Dec 21, 2019
That is what great leadership is about: bringing the unthinkable to reality and to the level of the ordinary.

press9jatv:
Look at Iwo road, Ibadan during the Christmas period in the night. Kudos to governor seyi makinde for lighting up all the nook and cranny of Oyo state. The whole City is in festive mood. Everyone are joyous. Infact families are bringing their kids to snap and see father Christmas in the center. Watch the lovely video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-yySYNxmQU

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 6:17am On Dec 21, 2019
Ibadan people said this is the first time they will be seeing massive light in Ibadan metropolis. Every where is light up. Kudos to the governor for this massive projects. Meanwhile, Oyo pensioner in joyous mood ahead of the yuletide as Seyi's government clears their outstanding from the last governments. Governor Seyi makinde is doing extremely well in governance. Soon the workers will be collecting their 13th months salaries and arrears. Seyi makinde se bebe ni Ibadan people voice . Omituntun ti ru ni oluyole people's voice. Kudos to the governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDNOZSwf7D0

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2019
Happy xmas to my adopted State...... Abuja to Iwo road, Iwo road to Iseyin OT camp. Iseyin camp and back to I.B.

Sweet memories of my service year that year.. grin. Good job by my adopted governor GSM

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Charleys: 6:29am On Dec 21, 2019
Guy although this Makinde is trying but let me be frank.

Ibadan is one of the worst town to spend Christmas. There is no festive mood of any kind, people are not joyous as this OP is suggesting. Ibadan is 80% Muslims.

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan.

Quote me anywhere. Na the first time una dey see Christmas light.... Gerrarrahere meen.

Makinde Don open una eyes.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Goldencheese:
That is what great leadership is about: bringing the unthinkable to reality and to the level of the ordinary.

yeah, you are very right . My major interviews from Ibadan people said the current executive governor seyi makinde planned well before been swear in as the executive governor of oyo state. In more than 6 months , oyo state is light up.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2019
press9jatv:
yeah, you are very right . My major interviews from Ibadan people said the current executive governor seyi makinde planned well before been swear in as the executive governor of oyo state. In more than 6 months , oyo state is light up.

Seyi Makinde for Nigeria's presidency. What a chap! What a bold and creative maverick!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Lynx001: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2019
Goldencheese:

.Great leadership is about bringing street light using funds that does not belong to you. Failure of leadership since time immemorial has made little things look big. If alaoakala,ajimobi have done the right things maybe oyo pipul will not celebrate this things.
somewhere in my zone(SE) Someone is sharing kerozene.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2019
You can watch him or hear him live on the second media chat in the space of 6 months that he has been in office.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Nukilia: 6:43am On Dec 21, 2019
This is the kind of youth we want as leader in Nigeria, not youths like yaya bello. grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2019
Lynx001:
.Greal leadership is about bringing street light

Nope. It is making exceptional tasks look ordinary by providing them to ordinary people. Do you want me to reel out his achievements so far?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by nanaman(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Lynx001:
.Greal leadership is about bringing street light

NO, it is not. However, happiness is what people deserve which he is giving. It's Xmas, he paid salary and even promised 13th month. You can see there is no NLC agitation. He made it clear from Day 1 that it would be kinda hard but he would look into it. That's planning and thinking ahead.

See, it is very easy to govern if only you can make the citizens smile. When workers and pensioners collect their entitlements as at when due and you create a friendly environment. It's not rocket science but planning.

Kudos to him

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Goldencheese:

Seyi Makinde for Nigeria's presidency. What a chap! What a bold and creative maverick!
yes. Infact he's working towards it. He hasn't clock 1 year in government and this massive projects are springing up.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Lynx001: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2019
nanaman:

NO, it is not. However, happiness is what people deserve which he is giving. It's Xmas, he paid salary and even promised 13th month. You can see there is no NLC agitation. He made it clear from Day 1 that it would be kinda hard but he would look into it. That's planning and thinking ahead.

See, it is very easy to govern if only you can make the citizens smile. When workers and pensioners collect their entitlements as at when due and you create a friendly environment. It's not rocket science but planning.

Kudos to him
I Hv modified my post. Seyi makinde is a good guy. But if previous govt have done that maybe he doing that nw will not be something to shout about. kudos to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by press9jatv: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2019
Lynx001:
I Hv modified my post. Seyi makinde is a good guy. But if previous govt have done that maybe he doing that nw will not be something to shout about. kudos to him.
yes that's what the people are saying in the town.

4 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Afolabimills(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2019
Lynx001:
.Great leadership is about bringing street light using funds that does not belong to you. Failure of leadership since time immemorial has made little things look big. If alaoakala,ajimobi have done the right things maybe oyo pipul will not celebrate this things.
will u keep kwayet

3 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2019
Smh... So Christmas light in ìwọ road is why he is voted?.. Someone distributed kerosene, he was voted in, another shared money, he was voted on, another owed salaries he was voted.... Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get

3 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by gurunlocker: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Waiting for the MURIC man to talk about this as usual.

He will say they didn't decorate it for ileya and they are marginalising the Muslims. grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by itsme01: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2019
cool

media governor makinde has alot of catch up to do to get a second term like Ajimobi

8 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by UnitedNigeriaUN: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2019
We are all comfortable smoking cigars while seated on kegs filled with gunpowders.

Nigerians are sleeping in a roofless house while raining season is here.

They are coming for you and I,
they are coming to awash your history and heritage.

They are droving in in large numbers,
numbers large enough to conquer the South.

They are merciless,
they'll kill and maim without pity.

They will bring the war to the South,
there will be no escape.

The South must unite now,
else...
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2019
press9jatv:
You can watch him or hear him live on the second media chat in the space of 6 months that he has been in office.

When last did oga affidavit do media chat?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Charleys:
Guy although this Makinde is trying but let me be frank.

Ibadan is one of the worst town to spend Christmas. There is no festive mood of any kind, people are not joyous as this OP is suggesting. Ibadan is 80% Muslims.

You need to travel out of ibadan to understand what I'm saying. Even Bauchi in the north is more festive this season than ibadan.

Quote me anywhere. Na the first time una dey see Christmas light.... Gerrarrahere meen.

Makinde Don open una eyes.
No be only 80% mushlems but 180%. Yeye
Envy no dey taya you.?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by anonimi: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Goldencheese:

Has he cleared salary arrears and recruited workers for collapsed government services, utilities and maintenance of infrastructures?
Man shall not live by Christmas lights alone, except for foolis'h men.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by WildChild00(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Happy xmas to my adopted State...... Abuja to Iwo road, Iwo road to Iseyin OT camp. Iseyin camp and back to I.B.

Sweet memories of my service year that year.. grin. Good job by my adopted governor GSM
ok

Do you use to have a PhD in mathematics shocked

1 Like

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2019
What of during the day grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Lynx001:

Don't mind them, celebrating mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2019
To close the first page of this beautiful thread.......

From all of us @ : MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE .

This is going to be a very good Xmas for all those that wish that for themselves.

And always remember that JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON..

CHEERS Y'ALL!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.