Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,670 members, 7,816,756 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. (5600 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by mayorall(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Hi nairalanders, let's share timely and inspiring wisdom quotes from our spiritual father's if you have one. Thanks

1. It takes a lion heart to have a lion share By (Bishop Oyedepo)

This quote gives me Lotta of confidence whenever am at cross road, makes me remember every good things requires huge sacrifice (mentally, spiritually, monetary, requires my top most energy) grin

2. You are blessed to be a blessing, You become a subject of disgrace whenever you stopped being blessing to others. Bsp Oyedepo

This tells me I should always be of help to others, impact my knowledge (even if little) on others. Give to the needs. Do you know the good things about this? cheesy cheesy . I gain more idea and knowledge from people I impact, 90% come back to say "thank you" and render the little services they can to me.

3. No one handles an infant business like the owner. Pastor Olumuyiwa Emmanuel, living faith Osogbo.

Wow, I love this. This tells me no one can handle my business like myself, No amount of money I paid someone, he can never handle my business like mecheesy cheesy

4. Life is not a funfair, life is a war-fare. BSP Oyedepo.

This tells me nothing good comes easily, we fight war on earth everyday and I shouldn't be weigh than by little disappointment.

5. God don't bless group, he blesses individuals.

This tells me my father is rich, doesn't mean I will be reach if I don't work like my father.

Please note : These are my personal interpretations. You have the right to yours.

Add yours, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by LagosBoi2(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2014
- Your success is not in the size of your church rather it is in your God-given vision

- When you cannot see beyond those ahead of you, you will queue blindly behind them

- That the glory is yet to manifest doesn't mean it's not there

- If you can't pray you will become a prey

- Those who offend you physically are not your enemies but the unseen ones are

- Your word is your power

All quotes by Prophet Peter Abiola Adebisi of Christ Miracle Church Mission ( CMCM WorldWide)
Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by mayorall(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
LagosBoi2:
- Your success is not in the size of your church rather it is in your God-given vision

- When you cannot see beyond those ahead of you, you will queue blindly behind them

- That the glory is yet to manifest doesn't mean it's not there

- If you can't pray you will become a prey

- Those who offend you physically are not your enemies but the unseen ones are

- Your word is your power

All quotes by Prophet Peter Abiola Adebisi of Christ Miracle Church Mission ( CMCM WorldWide)

Great. cram number 4 already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fucking copy cats. Always copying the work of Lucifer. Lucifer leads, Yahweh follows.
https://www.nairaland.com/1875304/words-wisdom-lucifer
Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by trevolady(f): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you are able to determine the cost of sin and compare it with the value of righteousness,you will walk out on sin.

Culled from "Walking in the newness of life" Bishop David oyedepo

Godliness may be costly,but the end result is always priceless.Bishop David Oyedepo
Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by mayorall(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
trevolady:
If you are able to determine the cost of sin and compare it with the value of righteousness,you will walk out on sin.

Culled from "Walking in the newness of life" Bishop David oyedepo

Godliness may be costly,but the end result is always priceless.Bishop David Oyedepo

Have you finished that book?.
Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by trevolady(f): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2014
mayorall:

Have you finished that book?.

Almost...d book is loaded!
Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
when you are not exactly where you want to be, remind yourself that neither are you where you used to be. JOYCE MEYER.
this encourages me when ever I feel my best is not yielding desired result.
Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by awosdot(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2016
famous quotes by bishop david oyedepo:
A quote for each day of the week
#CheckItOut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM7X7_mox2o
Re: Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. by sonofthunder: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
mayorall:
Hi nairalanders, let's share timely and inspiring wisdom quotes from our spiritual father's if you have one. Thanks

1. It takes a lion heart to have a lion share By (Bishop Oyedepo)

This quote gives me Lotta of confidence whenever am at cross road, makes me remember every good things requires huge sacrifice (mentally, spiritually, monetary, requires my top most energy) grin

2. You are blessed to be a blessing, You become a subject of disgrace whenever you stopped being blessing to others. Bsp Oyedepo

This tells me I should always be of help to others, impact my knowledge (even if little) on others. Give to the needs. Do you know the good things about this? cheesy cheesy . I gain more idea and knowledge from people I impact, 90% come back to say "thank you" and render the little services they can to me.

3. No one handles an infant business like the owner. Pastor Olumuyiwa Emmanuel, living faith Osogbo.

Wow, I love this. This tells me no one can handle my business like myself, No amount of money I paid someone, he can never handle my business like mecheesy cheesy

4. Life is not a funfair, life is a war-fare. BSP Oyedepo.

This tells me nothing good comes easily, we fight war on earth everyday and I shouldn't be weigh than by little disappointment.

5. God don't bless group, he blesses individuals.

This tells me my father is rich, doesn't mean I will be reach if I don't work like my father.

Please note : These are my personal interpretations. You have the right to yours.

Add yours, thanks

Nice collections...

(1) (Reply)

#amazing Pictures From Dr Paul Enenche's Dunamis Lord's Garden / The Adefarasin Siblings / Word Of Faith:what Is Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.