Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her (1338 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her / How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by LieDetector(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Okay.

We've been dating for 5years and just a fortnight ago, my girlfriend asked me if I trully love her. My response was positive and as skeptical as she may be, she tasked me to start using her urine as dettol whenever I want to take my bath undecided . I was reluctant at first but she threatened to break up with me so I had no option than to accede to her demand.

I'd like to hear out the opinion of the nairaland fraternity. Should I continue using her urine as dettol and save my relationship or should I opt out of it and embrace the accompanying "break up". angry

Candid replies please angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by Harmvirus(f): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mtcheeww.. Chop her poo join
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by Liamm(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
This kind woman wrappering no get part two. Using her urine as a dettol smacks of foolishness from both parties.

My Advice : your brain undoubtedly needs to be reformated angry
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by Fabdedon(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
dis story funny oo...mah rush buy land abeg..grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by LieDetector(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Harmvirus:
Mtcheeww.. Chop her poo join
*blushing*
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by LieDetector(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Liamm:
This kind woman wrappering no get part two. Using her urine as a dettol smacks of foolishness from both parties.

My Advice : your brain undoubtedly needs to be reformated angry
please where can i reformat my brain?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by LieDetector(m): 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fabdedon:
dis story funny oo...mah rush buy land abeg..grin
please seun move this to front page
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by rawpadgin(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
nairaland need to have a 'MENTAL DERANGED' section
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by Fabdedon(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
LieDetector:
please seun move this to front page
dis case is very serious... It needs to hit in no time... I think d guy needs help..... So if she tell am make he catch grande he go catch too....
Is typing from France grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by Fabdedon(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
LieDetector:
please where can i reformat my brain?
Yabaleft
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by aadetoyin(f): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Urine as dettol abi? U beta start drinking the urinecheesy
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by Ploy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
You are washing your destiny into the soakaway of history.

Are you that ugly that you can't attract another lady? There are one thousand and one lady that wanna be yours. I'm presently a relationship freelance but can't do what you are doing.

If a lady can doubt you to this extent in courtship she will never believe you in marriage. Get life joor
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by shortgun(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
I've detected lies from the liedetector
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by phayvoursky(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na only you de do the loving?

Tell her to drink your sperm to prove her love...

Oshi
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by LieDetector(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: See What My Girlfriend Said I Should Do To Prove My Love For Her by stint(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
HABA OP NO BE TRUE LOVE BE THAT O. TRUE LOVE USES URINE AS EYE DROP. that's why love is blind.

(1) (Reply)

. / Who's More Promiscuous? Male Or Female? / 7 Things You Should Not Do To A Woman, If Not You Put Her In The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.