Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow (8948 Views)

Download 30 Days Of Mode9 | Full List Of Modenine New Album / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by skingo(m): 1:53am On Dec 02, 2008
oh yeah by the way, kevin lucciano (ceo of question mark records ) in an interview said that modenine cannot sell records. thats why he had to let him go. he's still contract bound by question mark but nothing for him, hahahahahahaha now thats funny coming from an insider. no wonder his new album is released on red eye musik. asa is the only one makin money on question mark. thats why that label had a ? mark on them since. modenine no propel them to the next level
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by princesa(f): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2008
skingo:

lmao na those same timbaland boots he had on at the rhythm unpluggeed in 06 when i approahced him and he bitched out. thats the same timbaland boots he wears on his album covers. and the same one he had on in one video. can't even remember he has soo many videos. but one timbaland boot. that guy is suffering man. to call him a celebrity is to lower thebar of what it takes to be a celebrity. a celebrity is celebrated. not critically acclaimed.

modenine is nothing but critical acclaim. argue constructively u fucktards

so modenice got only one timbaland
lmao, thats very funny cheesy
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by javalove(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
na una sabi. i can assue skingo and tosin ndat he can feed u and ur parents for 100 months 10 square meal a day. the timbaland boots u talking about is crap. find berra excuses.

does he make good music to you?
do u think he reps naija well with wat he's doing?
does he make sense?

i think those r d questions that should bother u fools not aw much he has in his account or wat he has in his wardrobe.

i hate saucekid, and when m dissing him, i wud diss him on an intellectual level. i wud diss his music and give u loads of reasons why he doesnt appeal to me. I have no business with his bank account or wat he wars!!!

ya digg?
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by baibbieboy: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
i've listened to all the tracks on the album and i think mode has done it again. The album is a classic no doubt.
I have been following him since 98 and i got all his mixtapes and albums and i can tell you that mode never dissappoints.

On track 22 I think rugged really deserved the blow. we all know that mode is the boss and wether rugged likes it or not
mode is his father when it comes to rap.
That is wat u get when you try to make a career out of dissin. Make we talk tru mode is number one.
THe album is da bomb
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
baibbieboy:

i've listened to all the tracks on the album and i think mode has done it again. The album is a classic no doubt.
I have been following him since 98 and i got all his mixtapes and albums and i can tell you that mode never dissappoints.

On track 22 I think rugged really deserved the blow. we all know that mode is the boss and wether rugged likes it or not
mode is his father when it comes to rap.
That is what u get when you try to make a career out of dissin. Make we talk tru mode is number one.
THe album is da bomb

Support d motion.

Cocoyam head,Long neck,Like a guinea fowl.
Told you before una go bow

@Chasisgirl.Do i care if u are from MARS.
GET THE ALBUM or DIE WITHOUT LISTERNING
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by skingo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2008
olayokun u dont even have the album. u are a groupie on web.
modenine is criticl acclaim. not a celebrity. a celebrity goes to clubs and gets vip sections. modenine no dey commot for house make him no disrespect himself.

how can a real hiphop head be anti social? lmao. this guy get identity and mid life crisis.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by pheesayor(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2008
U guys should get the album ooo, it's in Alaba so if ur local retailer doesnt have it now just tell him to get some when next he goes to Alaba and then you'll have it. It's not hard you know, all you have to do is demand and even then, it's everywhere in festac.

boys are not smiling, we no well ooo
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by princesa(f): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
and the word battle goes on and on and on grin
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by javalove(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
pheesayor:

U guys should get the album ooo, it's in Alaba so if ur local retailer doesnt have it now just tell him to get some when next he goes to Alaba and then you'll have it. It's not hard you know, all you have to do is demand and even then, it's everywhere in festac.

boys are not smiling, we no well ooo

correct guy.

Insha Allah, i wud be home by friday cos i got me flight tieckt now, so i'm a cop d album den i wud do me review.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by dejiariyo: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2008
the way this skingo guys reason is just beyond imagination,u mean celebrity shud go to club and be in vip sections and ur definition of being broke is just a slap on the face of few far sighted and reasonable nigerians
asa,cobhams and i can mention loads of celebrity who dont go club or tryna get a vip section,the way u live ur personal live depends on you and ur definition of celebrity is appalling,u need to get education and stop making frivolous statements about someone like modenine who u know nothing about.
if u tryna make criticism ,u dont need to be vogal make the ones who are genuine and stop bringing up stories u know nothing about,
on the song originality i wont make any comment on it cos i know me and pple like eldee know more and the truth about the song but i will not take it if u will come on here to make allegations about modenine and faze while u dont even have any genuine evidence.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by CGutta(m): 3:42am On Dec 04, 2008
dejiariyo:

the way this skingo guys reason is just beyond imagination,u mean celebrity should go to club and be in vip sections and ur definition of being broke is just a slap on the face of few far sighted and reasonable nigerians
asa,cobhams and i can mention loads of celebrity who don't go club or trying to get a vip section,the way u live ur personal live depends on you and ur definition of celebrity is appalling,u need to get education and stop making frivolous statements about someone like modenine who u know nothing about.
if u trying to make criticism ,u don't need to be vogal make the ones who are genuine and stop bringing up stories u know nothing about,
on the song originality i wont make any comment on it because i know me and people like eldee know more and the truth about the song but i will not take it if u will come on here to make allegations about modenine and faze while u don't even have any genuine evidence.

Don't mind that donkey! Na Strategy. . . dumm talk every others to pump Saucekid's buzz!! This lil fukk is Saucekid himself! It's funny why they both don't listen 2 mode9 music grin how he got sauce's pic as his porfile and how he always got something to say to those who don't value Sauce's music! The thing go vex am quick! @ least tosin go come yarn mess but Sauce/Skingo will yarn hatred and curse upon whoever rejects his music grin He aint got a clue of what others are doing but he's ready to run his mouth to convince he's so called fans to hop on his dikk! All of em. . . fukkin cunts!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by skingo(m): 3:43am On Dec 04, 2008
so the artists we watch on mtv and bet and channel o doing so. what are they called? infact dejiariyo allow me to ignore you.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by CGutta(m): 3:47am On Dec 04, 2008
skingo:

so the artists we watch on mtv and bet and channel o doing so. what are they called? infact dejiariyo allow me to ignore you.

U shud ignore urself! cheesy that would do Nairaland a huge favor not just us!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by dami9ja(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2008
If afta listening to dz album u stil hate Mathematical Sege then u prolly hate ur self,because u aint real and i don't think u could eva b real hahaha,

"U must b Krazy, when am on the mic i make d people go Krazy" n " Fiyah burn,fiyah burn" all una y
ansh grin grin grin

". . .Totinrin is in fashion, get ur Sept. 20 gear mehn. . . Head warmer in blazin sun" grin grin

Paradigm Shift is a classical masterpiece!
This is "HipHop" wink cool
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2008
Its a classic.Big Boy Rap.
And for dat Oloshi wey say i neva get d album,have u asked urself how cum i came to posting all the track names.
Less i forget he's Bingo not Skingo.A dog who learns how to browse.

@Princesa,wetin dey worry u.U just dey write rubbish 4 every thread.
Hope say no b swear or curse.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
I have to ask you this question; the line "dis baba dat baba /you not a father you got intellect myopia / so when i dis a baba it's not Ethiopia" on your new song, 'Talkin to you' featuring Banky W has created a rumor that indicates that it was a shot at Rugged Man aka Ruggedy Baba. Is there any truth to that rumor?

There are so many Babas, So it wasn't a Rugged man diss when I recorded it, but as the chorus implies , if the cap fits wear it, he recorded a reply for a joint that wasn't even 4 him!!! , Anyhow since he did it, that means right now all the other Babas are free to go!! Those lines are now his, lol! , He needs to be taught a lesson , and I've got some shit 4 him. Just cop the album; he came into the game dissing people who couldn't swing back, now hes fucking with an Octypus!!! It's on baby!! I'ma go back to the old Mode Nine and straight blaze him till he leaves the game!!!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by princesa(f): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2008
olayokun:

Its a classic.Big Boy Rap.
@Princesa,wetin dey worry u.U just dey write rubbish 4 every thread.
Hope say no b swear or curse.

ignored grin
just looking to catch my attention cool
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2008
princesa:

ignored grin
just looking to catch my attention cool

Am messed up.Who's attention.But seriously,u ID just keeps poppin up on every thread.No Sweat Gurl.Aight.
Shats Out .
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by princesa(f): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2008
you jealous now undecided
wateva undecided
i really dnt care undecided
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2008
Thought so
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by princesa(f): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2008
that settled cool
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
u r a real pain in a Ass.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by ajayi1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2008
i am out!!!
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by princesa(f): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
olayokun:

u r a real pain in a Ass.
depends on whose ass grin
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2008
Kolomental.Anyhow sha,hope say una don cop d album?.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by cabali(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
Well, mode 9 is tight, the album is gr8 but I dont like his attack on other rappers at most rugged. It is completely unneccessary! Mode 9 is better as a rap deliverer than rugged but rugged makes more money than mode 9. This is cause mode 9 according to him has refused to 'sell-out' and rap in pidgin. but rugged does it so well in that quarters so he is more appreciated in the markets
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2008
U misunderstood mode.If u know him well,mode as always been throwin punchline @ nobody in particular but rugged had always thought mode was referring to him,so he went to record banging for a song that wasn't directed @ him.I thing to shuld read some write up b4 u reply.
Listen to tracks like Contradiction,Warning and so on.
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by princesa(f): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
this just a drama for the main time
the next thing we will see, is a collabo from them,
trying to impress nigerians and fatten their account
the grown-ups that have refused to grow up sad
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
Olayokun dnt give me dat stupid crap!
Even d dullest music lover knew talking to u was 4 rugged
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by blinx(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
OLA, if talking to u wasn't for rugged, how come bangging is for mode? angry As a mode fan i expect u to be very inteligent. Please make inteligent posts. I dont mean to insult but u check am, how you see that ur post?
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by princesa(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
the bicker goes on and on
for some inconsequential beings sad
Re: Review Of Modenine's Album: Emphasis On Track 22:death Blow by tosinadeda: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
Wut?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft. Davido, Ice Prince, Fuse Odg, Rihanna, Cardi B (official Audio) / K9 - Kokoma [video Download] / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.