Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

"How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" (994 Views)

Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by zboyd: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Whether your relationship is still somewhat new or you've celebrated many anniversaries, it is important to remember to say "I Love You" frequently with both passion and sincerity. It's also important to remember that we say "I love you" with not just our words, but also our actions, body language, and expressions. While the newness of a relationship wears off over time, the lasting intimacy that you create comes from everyday appreciation, respect, and love for your partner. Finding simple joys in just being together and putting romance into everyday situations makes all the difference. With that in mind, here are dozens of simple and cheap romantic ideas to express your love.

1. Write down fifty favorite memories of your life spent together so far. Invite your partner to add to the list, as well as to share special ideas for the future.
2. Leave a message on their voicemail with a silly, romantic poem. (Roses are red, violets are blue . . .)
3. Create a YouTube playlist of romantic songs and email it to them or burn it onto a CD and slip it into their car.
4. Surprise them at work with their favorite homemade brownies and a simple love note attached.
5. Spoon.Cuddle on the couch.
6. Write a love message on the mirror in lipstick for them to find in the morning.
7. Create a special sign that only the two of you will recognize - a squeeze of the hand, a tap on the shoulder, a gesture - that means "I Love You" and use it frequently.
8. Watch a sports event together.
9. Listen without interrupting.
10. Rub their feet.
11. Give them a massage.
12. Take a walk together, holding hands.
13. Surprise them with their favorite DVD and watch it together.
14. Place a single red rose on their windshield.
15. Send a romantic text message.
16. Send a sexy text message.
17. Surprise them with breakfast in bed.
18. Go out for a romantic mid-day lunch.
19. Play a board game together.
20. Watch a comedy special and laugh out loud together.
21. Give them a Saturday off to play golf, hang with their friends, or just be alone.
22. Kiss.
23. Hug.
24. Engage in PDA.
25. Avoid criticizing your partner, especially around other people.
26. Send them flowers for no reason.
27. Have a bottle of wine and a pair of open arms awaiting them after a long day at work.
28. Do a chore that they normally do -- dishes, laundry.
29. Give them a night out with friends.
30. Tell them they're beautiful.
31. Make a banana split together and enjoy it while watching a movie.
32. Cook together.
33. Re-create your first date.
34. Keep a love journal, writing down one thought, emotion, gesture, etc. about your partner each day for a year.
35. Be thankful.
36. Be respectful.
37. Buy a bag of Hershey kisses and surprise your partner with them (on their keyboard, in their pocket, on their pillow).
38. Lay in bed together for a few extra minutes.
39. Write them a love letter or love poem and send it in the mail.
40. Make their favorite dinner.
41. Make the coffee so that it's ready when they wake up in the morning.
42. Ask how their day was.
43. Choose a book that you both will enjoy and read it together out loud.
44. Write down 10 things that you love about them and slip it in their wallet.
45. Rent a cheesy romantic movie and make pizza together.
46. Flirt with each other.
47. Give them a few minutes to unwind when they get home from work.
48. Play footsie at a restaurant.
49. Talk and ask questions.
50. Say "I Love You" in another language.
51. Talk about your 5 and 10 year plans.
52. Create a scrapbook of your relationship from its early beginnings until now.
53. Let them vent.
54. Wink at each other.
55. Write "I love you" with whipped cream on a slice of pie.
56. Carve a heart out of an apple before you give it to them.
57. Each night before bed, tell them one reason that you love them.
58. After a difficult day, get takeout from their favorite restaurant and a bottle of wine.
59. Run their errands for them.
60. Take a bath together.
61. Enjoy a picnic in a park.
62. Surprise them with lingerie.
63. Get a couple's massage.
64. Surprise them with some bubble bath and their favorite magazines, then take the kids out of the house for the evening so they can enjoy some alone time.
65. Create a playlist on Spotify for them.
66. Celebrate more than just your anniversary! Celebrate your first date, your first kiss, your first time saying "I Love You".
67. Surprise them with a bouquet of their favorite flowers.
68. Shower together.
69. Play their favorite video game with them.
70. Call their mother and father to thank them for creating such a wonderful person.
71. Leave a love note under their pillow.
72. Create your own relationship rituals and traditions.
73. Carve your names together in a tree.
74. Write your names together in the sand.
75. Tell them what made you fall in love with them.
76. Walk together in the rain.
77. Sit outside and star gaze together.
78. Write "I Love You" in the steam on the bathroom mirror for them to find when they get out of the shower.
79. Send them a romantic card at the office.Watch your wedding video together.
80. Go to bed together.
81. Surprise them by having their favorite lunch ordered in at work.
82. Smile.
83. Laugh together.
84. Present them with their own love coupon book.
85. Choose your favorite photo of the two of you and frame two copies - 1 for each of you to take to work.
86. Buy them the new video game they've been wanting and give them the night off to play it.
87. Tell them that they're beautiful.
88. Tell them that they're sexy
89. Post "I Love You" on their Facebook page.
90. Change your Facebook profile to a picture of the two of you.
91. Don't hold a grudge.
92. Forgive and move on.
93. Let them sleep in.
94. Talk about your goals as a couple and reflect on the challenges that you've faced.
95. Have a pillow fight.
96. Go for a moonlit walk.
97. Share a plate of spaghetti like "Lady and the Tramp".
98. Dance in the moonlight.
99. Dance in the rain.
100. Dance in your living room to "your song".
102. Serenade her with your favorite love song.
103. Create a top 10 list of things you love about your partner.
104. Take selfies of yourself and send them to your sweetie.
105. Fulfill their sexual fantasy.
106. Light some candles and enjoy dinner together after the kids have gone to bed.

Source: romancestuck.com / Excerpted from an article by Amy Cunningham

Note: Print this out, if you wish and keep it handy, for future reference.
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by defendedvictim(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
OK.. Dats d ideal relationship. Let's see Hw it works for u op
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by zboyd: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2014
defendedvictim:
OK.. Dats d ideal relationship. Let's see Hw it works for u op

It's the little things my hubby and I do for each other that have kept the home fires burning for 21 years and counting.

After all, once the kiddos and grown and gone, it'll just be the two of us again.

Marriages like gardens, flourish when they are tended with care – watered, fertilized, weeded and nurtured.
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2014
NOTED
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2014
106 ways to express love?
Eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by defendedvictim(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
zboyd:

It's the little things my hubby and I do for each other that have kept the home fires burning for 21 years and counting.

After all, once the kiddos and grown and gone, it'll just be the two of us again.

Marriages like gardens, flourish when they are tended with care – watered, fertilized, weeded and nurtured.

21yrs Actually, do u carry out all these 106 stuffs with ur hubby frequently?
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
love
is overrated
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by zboyd: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
defendedvictim:
21yrs Actually, do u carry out all these 106 stuffs with ur hubby frequently?

lol...This is the author's list - not mine. I don't have such a list. Never have.

However, there are some little things my hubby and I do to and for each other to keep the intimacy level up.

BTW...I don't think the author is suggesting people do all 106 things - just those you might fancy.
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by defendedvictim(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
zboyd:

lol...This is the author's list - not mine. I don't have such a list. Never have.

However, there are some little things my hubby and I do to and for each other to keep the intimacy level up.

BTW...I don't think the author is suggesting people do all 106 things - just those you might fancy.

wheeewww..wish u many more blissful matrimonial yrs
Re: "How Much Do I Love You? Let Me Show You The Ways" by zboyd: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
defendedvictim:
wheeewww..wish u many more blissful matrimonial yrs

lol...thanks!

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Beloved Ladies / 6 Easy Ways To Attract Your Own Husband / Can U Marry Or Contend With A Wife Richer Than U??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.