Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. (2209 Views)

The Two Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny In Lagos Have Been Found / Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. by obabyoku: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Update on the video of young girl who was manhandled by her Nanny in Uganda.

Yesterday a Video surfaced online of a young girl who was brutally manhandled by her Nanny, it was so cruel that it's difficult to watch without shedding tears, especially if you are a working mother.

The baby is said to have suffered broken ribs due to the torment and torture she went through.

According to new update in Uganda, the nanny who was caught on Camara abusing the young girl when her parents were off to work is now confined to a wheel chair and feeding through tubes due to severe beatings she received from the young girl's father. She is reportedly remanded in Luzira prisons and is set to appear in court for second hearing on the 8th of December 2014.

Police sources said the motive behind her actions has not been determined but added that Tumuhire had worked for the couple for just 26 days.

Angela her mother said by telephone yesterday that her baby was taken to the hospital for medical checkup and she is ok.

Courtesy : www.houseofoge..com

Re: Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. by Texykool: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2014
My babe was showing me the video in an eatery (of all places).That video made me lose my appetite.

The maid even stood on the baby... It was so sad.
Re: Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. by queen47: 1:05am On Nov 23, 2014
See the beautiful girl the idiotic maid wanted to kill...ehn
Re: Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. by Gboliwe: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2014
God bless the father of that innocent child oo. He only beat the maid up to just being confined to a wheel chair. After watching that clip, I was dripping blood. At that point, I would commit my first murder. The maid would have been in the cemetery as she would have been unfit even for the mortuary.

See sweet baby of life. Get well soon baby.
Re: Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. by amokeme(f): 1:35am On Nov 23, 2014
Cute baby... thank God for her life, and as for the nanny... I don't even know what to say abt her right now angry
Re: Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. by otipoju(m): 5:41am On Nov 23, 2014
That video sent chills down my spine.

Even the devil is not that wicked.
Re: Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. by vindicated: 5:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Happy to hear the little child is OK , she is a cutie and glad that the demonic maid is wheel-bound and feeding from a tube! Worked for just 26days? She is EVILLLLL!

(1) (Reply)

Can A Husband Drink His Wife’s Milk? / Help!!! I'm Thinking / Igbo Man Humiliated, As His 'Will Be India Wife' Ran Out On Him During Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.