Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny (6852 Views)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family / Update: The Beautiful Baby Who Was Manhandled By Her Nanny In Uganda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2014
‎She is so beautiful! Yesterday we featured an article on how a wicked nanny maltreated a little girl in Uganda. The little baby is said to have suffered broken ribs due to the torment, torture she went through.
According to new updates in Uganda, a housekeeper who was caught on camera abusing a baby after parents left for work has reportedly be confined to the wheelchair and feeding through the tubes due to severe beating she received from the baby’s father. She was reported remanded in Luzira Prison and she is due to appesr in court for second hearing on the 8th of December, 2014.

Police said the motive of the assault had not yet been established but added that Tumuhirwe had worked for the couple’s home for only 26 days. The parents said the baby had been discharged from hospital and was improving.

“We took her to the hospital for medical checkup and she is ok. We will be returning to the hospital next week,” the girl’s mother only identified as Angela said by telephone yesterday

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/update-the-beautiful-photos-of-the-adorable-little-girl-who-was-manhandled-by-a-wicked-nanny/

Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by dannydaniels(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Ok..na boy or girl
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2014
What a pretty baby.....

1 Like

Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by frodobee: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2014
I have never seen a maid more wicked.
And worst is, she is a juvenile so can't take the full measure of law. SMH she and people like her needs to be taught how to care for children, for life and its sanctity.
#word also for parents in pursuit of money and pleasure while neglecting the family. Have a change don't wait till you loose it all.

2 Likes

Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by bigtt76(f): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2014
I blame the parents ....they should have known that the woman was evil judging by her looks ....wicked k-legs, big upper body and small legs ....very good signs of evil looking people! Thank God for the baby may God bless her richly to never indulge in Nannies.

Funny enough, all the so called creches are in no way different - feeding kids with cough syrups to make dem sleep all day long. We know dem tricks all undecided

1 Like

Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2014
frodobee:
I have never seen a maid more wicked.
And worst is, she is a juvenile so can take the full measure of law. SMH she and people like her needs to be taught how to care for children, for life and its sanctity.
#word also for parents in pursuit of money and pleasure while neglecting the family. Have a change don't wait till you loose all.
I've not bn myself since I watched video, dat child is almost same age with my daughter. I so adore her daughter and kids generally. Dat Nanny is from HELL, So heartless. Parents especially we mothers really need to put our eyes down to know what's happening in our homes and around our children.
That Nanny shd have just rejected d job if she cannot do it instead of this.
Some pple are of d opinion dat who knows what d parents have done to her that she's taking it out on d child. And I say no matter what that sweet innocent child don't deserve such wicked treatment.
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2014
bigtt76

grin my dear u can't tell a wicked person by looks oh. Some look very sweet but wickeeed
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by bigtt76(f): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2014
Very true but most times 90% of the ugly looking women (especially those with beards, very short ...no pun intended) end up being on the wicked side. Those beautiful ones who end up being wicked are usually those with wicked spirits in them undecided

Wendy80:
bigtt76

grin my dear u can't tell a wicked person by looks oh. Some look very sweet but wickeeed
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by frodobee: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Wendy80:

I've not bn myself since I watched video, dat child is almost same age with my daughter. I so adore her daughter and kids generally. Dat Nanny is from HELL, So heartless. Parents especially we mothers really need to put our eyes down to know what's happening in our homes and around our children.
Some pple are of d opinion dat who knows what d parents have done to her that she's taking it out on d child. And I say no matter what that sweet innocent child don't deserve such wicked treatment.

You are absolutely right. No matter what that nanny has no reason whatsoever to mete out such wickedness on that innocent child. God save us all, these are trying times.
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2014
bigtt76:
Very true but most times 90% of the ugly looking women (especially those with beards, very short ...no pun intended) end up being on the wicked side. Those beautiful ones who end up being wicked are usually those with wicked spirits in them undecided

smiley
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Caracta(f): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2014
It's hard to get over. After I saw the video, I made the one in my house watch it over and over again.

So that maid had only worked with them for 26 days? So mean and wicked. What turned her into such beast? What kind of human could possibly carry out such torture on a child?
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2014
Caracta:
It's hard to get over. After I saw the video, I made the one in my house watch it over and over again.

So that maid had only worked with them for 26 days? So mean and wicked. What turned her into such beast? What kind of human could possibly carry out such torture on a child?

That Maid is from hell. I'm still trying to imagine what else she did to the little girl when she took her inside sad
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Caracta(f): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Wendy80:

That Maid is from hell. I'm still trying to imagine what else she did to the little girl when she took her inside sad

She probably gave her another round of beating, made her shower, gave her aspirin, then a deep sleep. Mummy comes back home happy to meet a sleeping daughter....and the circle goes on.

The first househelp we had once pushed my nephew so hard he fell. She practically shoved him against a wall. She thought there was no one watching. That day ehn...I discovered a different side of me.

2 Likes

Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Caracta:

She probably gave her another round of beating, made her shower, gave her aspirin, then a deep sleep. Mummy comes back home happy to meet a sleeping daughter....and the circle goes on.

The first househelp we had once pushed my nephew so hard he fell. She practically shoved him against a wall. She thought there was no one watching. That day ehn...I discovered a different side of me.

God help us. Just yesterday, a friend's maid brought a Man to her house. The annoying thn is she decided to use My friend and her hubby's bedroom. U can just imagine. She got back home unannounced and saw dem on her matrimonial bed. So shocked started shouting thief thief and locked d room, her husband quickly called d police. Mnwhile d maid has her own room oh and is well taken care of oh.
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Couldn't eve bring myself to watch that video.Thank Goodness the baby is o.k now.
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wendy80:

God help us. Just yesterday, a friend's maid brought a Man to her house. The annoying thn is she decided to use My friend and her hubby's bedroom. U can just imagine. She got back home unannounced and saw dem on her matrimonial bed. So shocked started shouting thief thief and locked d room, her husband quickly called d police. Mnwhile d maid has her own room oh and is well taken care of oh.
hmm.Funny.I had one some months back,she wasn't friendly towards my kids.Even if my baby is crying,she will just walk past him.Couldn't imagine leaving my kids a lone with her.Sent her a away since,haven't gotten another.I do my chores myself now.

1 Like

Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Augustbreak:
hmm.Funny.I had one some months back,she wasn't friendly towards my kids.Even if my baby is crying,she will just walk past him.Couldn't imagine leaving my kids a lone with her.Sent her a away since,haven't gotten another.I do my chores myself now.
Good u sent her away. Those unfriendly ones can be very impatient as well.

1 Like

Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Augustbreak:
Couldn't eve bring myself to watch that video.Thank Goodness the baby is o.k now.
Do watch it, it's heart breaking but will help keep u on ur toes if u are a mother.
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by misszainab(f): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
I can't believe I'm crying! Gosh, I curse that lady!!!!
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by SAMBARRY: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Omg such a cute little girl. The irritating aspect of it is that some psychotic peeps above me are making stoopeed cynical jokes about beautiful and ugly women/children. Shows the value you place on human life. Maybe I might excuse your stoopeed jokes because you have not experienced the beauty of pregnancy and delivery that's why stoppeed jokes like that seem funny to yoy undecided
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Truckpusher(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
What is wrong with you people eh? angry

In GEJ's voice.........* Just ordinary beating you people are calling it heavy beating* grin
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by Wendy80(f): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
What is wrong with you people eh? angry

In GEJ's voice.........* Just ordinary beating you people are calling it heavy beating* grin
Hope som1 gives ur toddler that 'ordinary beating' grin
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by decode55(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2014
kudos to the dad smiley

He did a "fairly" good job

1 Like

Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by darnley16(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
What a pretty baby.....
bonjour
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by darnley16(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
bigtt76:
I blame the parents ....they should have known that the woman was evil judging by her looks ....wicked k-legs, big upper body and small legs ....very good signs of evil looking people! Thank God for the baby may God bless her richly to never indulge in Nannies.

Funny enough, all the so called creches are in no way different - feeding kids with cough syrups to make dem sleep all day long. We know dem tricks all undecided
I love cough syrup tho
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
darnley16:
bonjour
salut.....Bonjour.
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by darnley16(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:
bigtt76

oh like me, no one ever expects it, there always decieved by the good charming looks
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by darnley16(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
salut.....Bonjour.
lol ok I don't know the rest, how are ya?
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2015
darnley16:
lol ok I don't know the rest, how are ya?
D'ac....au revoir!
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by darnley16(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
D'ac....au revoir!
aiit bye then
Re: Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny by johnnynwa(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
Wendy80:

I watched d video half-way & ended up being emneshed in tears. Till now, the trauma I hd undergone in watching d vide0 is still fresh in me. Thank God they hd remove the video. The Nanny will surely receive er due in not far future!

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Sites That Pays You Real Money To Watch Videos (2021) / Am Getting Married......yea! / How Will You Handle A ❤️-CHILD In Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.