Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria (14567 Views)

T.D. Jakes Shocked After His Theology Called Into Question Following Gay Remarks / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Theology And Teleology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by williaam(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nlander; I need help on this issue; I want to know the best Theologian(Pastoral) college in Nigeria; that their certificate is locally recognized by churches in Nigeria; either Government owned or Private owned(churches). Thanks
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2014
williaam:
Nlander; I need help on this issue; I want to know the best Theologian(Pastoral) college in Nigeria; that their certificate is locally recognized by churches in Nigeria; either Government owned or Private owned(churches). Thanks
Go to a Roman Catholic Church seminary. However, the admission criteria is tough and I doubt if you are ready to be a priest.
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by williaam(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
kITATITA:

Go to a Roman Catholic Church seminary. However, the admission criteria is tough and I doubt if you are ready to be a priest.

Am not a catholic and whereas I can't be a priest; for what. I meant that of a pentecostal denomination.
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
williaam:

Am not a catholic and whereas I can't be a priest; for what. I meant that of a pentecostal denomination.
You wanted a recognised theology certificate.
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by okoromike(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
go to assemblies of god theological school umuahia.:............itz affiliated to uniuyo...or tcnn jos plateu state.
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by williaam(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
kITATITA:

You wanted a recognised theology certificate.

Yes; but not a certificate to priesthood; and thanks for ur contribution but u know I need an answer to my question
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by williaam(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
okoromike:
go to assemblies of god theological school umuahia.:............itz affiliated to uniuyo...or tcnn jos plateu state.

Thanks; guess I need the ones in Lagos; and am not an undergraduate, thanks for ur contribution
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by dorox(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
You should find another career while you still can, this church business has reached its peak and is beginning to contract. Pretty soon only the already established and well talented pastors will be able to make a decent living from church business.
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Calvary bible School in ibadan, The Redeemed Christian bible colleges nationwide, Rhema bible college,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by blaze612(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2017
any other contributions?
Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by fulgene(f): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Are you wandering in a spiritual wilderness?
Do you strongly feel there must be a better way and deeper experience in God?
Are you sick and tired of all the solutions you have tried without success?

Listen, the world is stranded and caught in its own web of insipid knowledge.

Any time man-made doctrines have covered the original intention of christ, He (Christ) orders a regeneration, or in popular parlance, Reformation.

Transfiguration Bible Institute (TBI) is commissioned to reeducate and lead this generation back to God via a process of change that starts from inside-out (regeneration). It's a fire place burning on the Pure Word of God and under the facilitation of the Holy Spirit (the illumination).

Pick up your admission form for April and August class. It's only 20 days.
Schedule: Mondays-Fridays
Time: 8am - 1pm daily
Fees: SURPRISINGLY AFFORDABLE (administrative cost only). No charge on the Word of God. Christ paid it all.

Come NOW, weary pilgrim and roam no more. APPLY TODAY!

Call: 08023314994
Visit: TBI COMPLEX / CONFERENCE HALL
17, Abeokuta Street, Off Ejigbo Road, Idimu, Lagos.
Or online at:
http://tbibibleschool.wixsite.com/change

Want some spiritual refreshing? Get it at: www.thenationalpulpit..com

Re: I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria by chikachuks1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.