Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? (2234 Views)

Guyz: Pls Can U Date A Gal Wth Very Hairy Legs / Guyz Pls Help Decode This / Guyz Pls Read This N Learn!! A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
firstEVA:
are you sure?
believe me,I ain't sure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by fairygeh(f): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
LEvuls:

I see u re an e-war newbie, u still need more yrs to get there.
I guese they didnt tell u to play by the rules
Ewu na-amu okwu
Whatever you said in your lousy language,so shall it be upon your head,BTW who is competing with you? You need your head examined. Immature lousy thing.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by JAVANESE(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
LEvuls:
Why did you go and record their conversation, do u know if they were joking, perhaps its their family routine or way of doing tinz...3yrs isnt a joke with ur to be spouse now all those sacrifices put in till now is all nothing.

brace ursef up, calm down and wait to hear from her/them, monitor her/their moves towards u and commit every every to God, if its meant to be it will be....no Asiri (gossip) Under can stop it.
wat is dis 1 sayin. Sharrap abeg

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
My point is that if that's their way of behaving I don't think its normal because if the family could scare u, even before u leave the so called girl would have getting up and hold u back but she let u drove off. U know what its not been easy after the whole 3 years for me I will advise u to quite her and move on wit ur life

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
bro pls pls am using my last data MB to advice u,pls don't go ahead with that marriage it's a grave o..

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by ezeonline2(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
I want to appreciate u guys for advise n word of encouragement,women are actually deceitful. I found out some other horrible thing about her which she never told me. I have called it quit with her but I don't think I can actually start all over again with another lady,I think staying single is just the best option. Thanks a lot guys,God bless

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
eze what other things did you discover
Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by angelsing(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
I can't imagine how u will feel right now..its more like a betrayal knowing fully well how committed and ur plans to marry her..For all those saying he shud end the relationship, it is easier said than done. He who wears the shoe knows where it itches but the best options is to confront her, let her know all u heard and how she partake in it and all wat she said as well.. Then gradually withdraw from her cos u her not her choice but ur financial status made u her choice. It won't be easy but u have to let her go just like most pple has said
Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by brownlord: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
ohaleoghene:

I feel your pains as I almost cried. my dear take heart confront her with the voice record so she could know why you are leaving. she doesn't deserve you. if tomorrow comes and you have financial issues she won't stay. don't feel bad,the woman who loves you for real will come. my friends used to laugh at my bf that he had nothing and that he wears just short nickers. but I stood for him and tell them that was why I love him most. I been a fool confided in them concerning a thing that I was never to say. they started laughing at us. I defended him still. when someone truly love you, they will protect and stand for you. thank God my boyfriend now wears designers and this same girls have shut their mouths. if you want to love,love for real not for material gain. money comes and go but love remains. op let her go. good woman will come

Best post for the day

1 Like

Re: Guyz Pls Help What should I Do Next? by brownlord: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
ezeonline2:
I want to appreciate u guys for advise n word of encouragement,women are actually deceitful. I found out some other horrible thing about her which she never told me. I have called it quit with her but I don't think I can actually start all over again with another lady,I think staying single is just the best option. Thanks a lot guys,God bless

Brouhaha, "I don't think I can actually start all over again bla bla, then why did you quit in the first place?

My friend brace up, sample one or two olosho to clear your head, and start scouting for a new babe. Always have this in mind, humans can disappoint you, irrespective of their gender or relationship with you, even your sister, with this mentality you know how to relate wif chickks and when they start ffucking up, it won't come as surprise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe There Is This So Called Soul Mate Out There? / How Did Go Wrong With This Girl (see Chat) / PICS: See How Ladies Grow Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.