Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Was Your Most Awkward/desperate Desire..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Your Most Awkward/desperate Desire..... (373 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / Is Sexual Desire A Sin? / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Most Awkward/desperate Desire..... by jonaji(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
So this thread is dedicated to share our most awkward/ desperate desire or request that we may have once had ....... Mine goes thus;
When I was much younger...... I had this prayer request for "Increase in height" grin brought about by the incessant mocking and disgrace by my mates calling me dwarf, shorty and even calling me AKI and PaWPAW (Nollywood actors) >: >: It was a very dreadful moment because I lost confidence and was afraid of associating with my mates.......
But its now a different case, have had an increase in my height and I have the Highest self esteem (though not brought about by the increase in height)
So guys, share your most awkward/desperate desire or request you may have had .......

(1) (Reply)

What Is Advent? / ...no Spot In Thee / The Throne Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.