Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,661 members, 7,959,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! (1671 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / Why Do Ladies Visit Their Bf Without Having 'going Back' T Fare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hi all!
A friend of mine wants to break up with her bf. Any ideas on how she can do so without hurting him??
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by emperorchedda(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why do you want to break up with him?? You seen someone richer?

2 Likes

Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Just relocate to France
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by vizkiz: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
rocgirl:
Hi all!
A friend of mine i wants to break up withher my bf. Any ideas on how she. I can do so without hurting him??
embarassed embarassed embarassed

didn't your pastor preach about lies in church today? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Ernestiano(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmm...HBK
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Bamz(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Can you get an injection without feeling pain?

The pain can only be suppressed in some cases. Errm you get my point I suppose.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
She wants to break up with him without causing him pains? I don't think it's possible. Afterall you don't control his mind.

Let her state her reasons in a 'MILD' way why she thinks the relationship can't work any more. After that whatever happens shouldn't be her business whatsoever. The chap could decide to chin up and move ahead with his life, or jump into a lagoon; it's not her concern no more. #MyTutsTho.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Anyi3(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP quit lying that It is a friend.

Just show him this thread where you lied and he'd be glad he's leaving a liar cool

2 Likes

Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:
Can you get an injection without feeling pain?

The pain can only be suppressed in some cases. Errm you get my point I suppose.
Thanks for the comment. Would you mind shedding more light on the last sentence?
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Bamz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizAusta:
She wants to break up with him without causing him pains? I don't think it's possible. Afterall you don't control his mind.

Let her state her reasons in a 'MILD' way why she thinks the relationship can't work any more. After that whatever happens shouldn't be her business whatsoever. The chap could decide to chin up and move ahead with his life, or jump into a lagoon; it's not her concern no more. #MyTutsTho.

Ma'am.... you seem be tailing me on here... hehe
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
vizkiz:

didn't your pastor preach about lies in church today? undecided

embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
snrman:
Just relocate to France
I go tell her.. gringrin
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
emperorchedda:
Why do want to break up with him?? You seen someone richer?
Rel wasn't working anymore, reason she wants out.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Bamz(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
rocgirl:

Thanks for the comment. Would you mind shedding more light on the last sentence?

Take him out smiley. Make him feel good about himself and why you don't deserve him. So make the whole thing more about your failings... And I feel bad for posting this. I just broke a guy code.

1 Like

Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:

Ma'am.... you seem be tailing me on here... hehe
Really? Thanks for bringing that to my notice. I'll henceforth cease to comment on threads where I see your moniker.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Bamz(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizAusta:
Really? Thanks for bringing that to my notice. I'll henceforth cease to comment on threads where I see your moniker.

LOL common.... you need to take some Fanta. Why so serious?
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizAusta:

Word!
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:

LOL common.... you need to take some Fanta. Why so serious?
tongue. You're the one who needs the fanta more, it seems. Don't tell me you couldn't detect I was kidding.

And btw, you can stop playing all these mind games with me already. Ion fall 4 'em.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Bamz(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizAusta:
tongue. You're the one who needs the fanta more, it seems. Don't tell me you couldn't detect I was kidding.

And btw, you can stop playing all these mind games with me already. Ion fall 4 'em.

LOL mind games. Haha. Missy, how can I possibly tell your tone from strings of text?
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
She shouldn't just break up with him like that...
If a girl is fed up of a relationship, she should ask the guy she's dating for a break up...
Some guys accept it...
And those who decline will request to know why she isn't interested anymore...
She should tell him her reasons...
If he's a fault, he should change and if he fails to, then she can walk out...
She wouldn't have the guilt of hurting him...
If she's the one at fault, maybe she has seen someone better, then she should tell him...
Tho is won't be cool o sad
Some guys will beg and ask for a 2nd chance grin

1 Like

Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by emperorchedda(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
rocgirl:

Rel wasn't working anymore, reason she wants out.
both of you are responsible for the health of the relationship. And stop using 'she' its 'I'
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bamz:

Take him out smiley. Make him feel good about himself and why you don't deserve him. So make the whole thing more about your failings... And I feel bad for posting this. I just broke a guy code.
Oh, that.
Would be sure to let her in on that code. Thanks.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
emperorchedda:
both of you are responsible for the health of the relationship. And stop using 'she' its 'I'
Not I!
Again, thanks for the comment.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:
She shouldn't just break up with him like that...
If a girl is fed up of a relationship, she should ask the guy she's dating for a break up...
Some guys accept it...
And those who decline will request to know why she isn't interested anymore...
She should tell him her reasons...
If he's a fault, he should change and if he fails to, then she can walk out...
She wouldn't have the guilt of hurting him...
If she's the one at fault, maybe she has seen someone better, then she should tell him...
Tho is won't be cool o sad
Some guys will beg and ask for a 2nd chance grin
Got it.
Thanks for the comment.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
There is no way that you will break up with a guy without hurting him.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Really?
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by marvelousabah(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:
word...naija babes hurting naija guyz since 1800 whereby turning them into beast.i havn't rily luvd any pussy for the past 13yrs becs one fucking pussy made me this way,all becs i had nothing then so she left me for a rich dude.i thank God i made it wit a nice acct which made the bitch stalking me,has a very gud bad guy.i bleeped her and all her frnds that made fun of me during my surulere dayz.
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
rocgirl:

Really?
YES
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by JigsawKillah(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
I dey come make I charge small
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:
I dey come make I charge small
**Smh**
Pictures of you charging on my thread or....
Re: She Need Tips On How To Break Up With Her Bf Without Hurting Him! by rocgirl: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:

YES
Oh, okay.

(1) (Reply)

#10 Females You Should NEVER Date / She Gave Her A Thunderous Slap For Appreciating Her Beauty! / 15 Signs That You Have The Best Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.