Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) (56551 Views)

Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by jevic(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good for her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by ajayiopy: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Interested buyer to call 07035517183

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrtaz to dem... I do hope dey dont split soon

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Blackbody20(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations to them.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by igoro10: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wow
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
tiwa savage and her wife. cheesy
So they were never divorced after all..

After fooling us in October...

Well, Attention seeking isn't a bad business though
dude its teebliz
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Charchy07(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is Tiwa a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
mooremedia:
wait is Tiwa Savage and hubby Muslim.....
just asking
yes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Jaglieski: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
tiwa savage and her wife cheesy

Was mama patience your English teacher in secondary school?.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by tswagg007(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
zleemshaddy:
What shuld we nw do

smh

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Testing
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by rafaelloteli: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Scratches head.....Tee blitz..Tee blitz...ooooh...now I can remember...kk...the new chairman for that motor park along ketu ojota...u mean d guy don wed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
How does her yarnsh opening increase your house rent FALANA
GlorifiedTunde:
No be engagement pics be this? angry

Mtchewwww! Fake marriage!

Yeye man dey allow im wife show yansh for public.

Yeye wife wey no get brain for decency all in the desire to be like Beyonce. angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
In spite of all the controversies surrounding their wedding, Mr Tunji Balogun also known as TeeBillz and husband of Tiwa Savage has posted a picture in commemoration of their wedding anniversary . The picture was from their wedding last year.
http://instagram.com/p/vvXjwLxpoW/

Tiwa Savage also posted another picture (from her wedding) on Instagram also meant to celebrate her anniversary.
http://instagram.com/p/vvIRSxRO2E/

These two pictures were taken from their wedding last year and with marriage trouble rumors filling the air many critics would like to see Tiwa and TeeBillz share more recent family pictures.

I think they are still married because of the media and also some cash incentives! We all know the marriage is as good as gone! cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
What does this mean?? ...spits undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by dasrackhor(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
tiwa savage and her wife. cheesy

what is dis one spewing out?Abeg correct yha english.Her wife or Her husband?small time u go dey form i schooled in france.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by clemhova: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Victoriousvic:
No recent photo?

How are we sure they're still together? angry

Ain't saying nothing till I see a recent photo of the both of them together.
SAME HERE
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jaglieski:

Was mama patience your English teacher in secondary school?.
tiwa savage is the bread winner. So I know what I said
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
exthar87:
dude its teebliz
tiwa is the husband here.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
tiwa is the husband here.

I get it
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
dasrackhor:
what is dis one spewing out?Abeg correct yha english.Her wife or Her husband?small time u go dey form i schooled in france.
shut up. Tiwa is the husband of that marriage
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by yungcyrus(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tee blizz is handsome...........
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
boombay:

I don't need a godfather... I'm the people's choice!
i invented #who are they? #I schooled in france
I introduced a major spacebooking method..grin
I deserve the post!

Vote Boombay Nairaland President. Greatest troll [size=16pt]innovator, space booking magnate, 15years experience in church seat space booking, party seat space booking, He even booked space on a flight to America while the real owner of the ticket was made to seat in the luggage compartment!!!

Vote for Innovation, vote change, vote fresh air.

BOOM!!! keep the enemies at BAY. Boombay! !![/size]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
allanphash7:
How does her yarnsh opening increase your house rent FALANA

Shhhhh! Phem!

Go outside and play football before I bulalala u.

Small pikin like u dey comment on this thread? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Count down to d day
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by soldierdollar(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
That woman should try get some breasts angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by marvelousabah(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
bunmioguns:
When are we going to see the wedding pinshures of Mr Seun Osewa?

undecided

Just asking
keeps me wondering.the guy keeps his things private and i respect him on that.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by akanbiaa(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
constance500:
Who's tiwa and teebliz cos i schooled in France undecided
they are celebrities that schooled
In Paris the Capital of France.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by dasrackhor(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
shut up. Tiwa is the husband of that marriage
who don gbaguan don gbaguan.No excuse will erase yha gbaguan.Advance PEJ.Continuuuuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.