Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) (56529 Views)

Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Baby Shower On Femi Otedola’s Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by bogolobango(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Happy married life
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by viceb: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
all d best angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by dasrackhor(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
englishmart:
seriously, it's not a gbagaun. I deliberately put it like that
copy dat loud n clear..Its all cool my nigga..
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by mjameslarry: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned..
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by pat077: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wish them more years of fuuucck ahead.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
dasrackhor:
copy dat loud n clear..Its all cool my nigga..
0[b] are you a police officer?[/b]
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by boombay(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Vote Boombay Nairaland President. Greatest troll [size=16pt]innovator, space booking magnate, 15years experience in church seat space booking, party seat space booking, He even booked space on a flight to America while the real owner of the ticket was made to seat in the luggage compartment!!!

Vote for Innovation, vote change, vote fresh air.

BOOM!!! keep the enemies at BAY. Boombay! !![/size]

will you be my campaign manager??undecided.. I'll reward you Greatly..
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by tohshine(m): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2014
bunmioguns:
When are we going to see the wedding pinshures of Mr Seun Osewa?

undecided

Just asking
who's Mr seun osewa cos I schooled in canada
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by dasrackhor(m): 5:56am On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
0[b] are you a police officer?[/b]
Lol.am not ooooo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 24, 2014
englishmart:
hope you understand the meaning of the bolded
You should know exactly what I meant in that context. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by samseen02(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2014
bunmioguns:
When are we going to see the wedding pinshures of Mr Seun Osewa?

undecided

Just asking
o boi na true oo bt dis wan gain u more likes today o
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by larycay(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2014
People wey dey school for france wey no know bliz n tiwa will be deported soon IJN, Amen. Nonsense!

Congratulations to the best Industry Couple. wink

People wey dey school for france wey no know bliz n tiwa will be deported soon IJN, Amen. Nonsense!

Congratulations to the best Industry Couple.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by magabounce(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
udifrancis:

Nairaland new members, you're welcome. Meeting is today.
lmfao.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Cliwayne: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]hmmmm... Tiwa na wa sha undecidedhmmmm... Tiwa na wa sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by zappyj(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=sage2 post=28283983]Celebrates wedding anniversary without even a single child? What then are they celebrating really? A more serious couple would be celebrating their child's birthday.[/quote

Chief producer of children, why don't you given them one of ur aba made babies? Ode dudu
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by annita19(f): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
CoolHunk:
Annita19...please tell me you didn't miss this occasion? It's your Tiwa, you know. grin

Lol I did. I had exams and traveled for thanksgiving. What's up with you
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
annita19:

Lol I did. I had exams and traveled for thanksgiving. What's up with you
Exams, eh?...I hope you danced Sekem on completing them? Lol...Well, exams followed by thanksgiving...very well balanced IMO. Me, holding up pretty good. Missed you around here though: no-one to talk music with...hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid & Justine Skye At The Music Fest -photos / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.