Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pls I Need An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need An Advice (830 Views)

I Need An Advice :'( / Need An Advice Urgently / I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Advice by kenshin17(m): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
i hav dis friend(a gal) dat wanted more than friendship,but i was nt interested as at then.
I introduced her to my friend(a guy),he grew interest in her and told me to let her go for him,and i concurred to his plea.
She always tell me dat she wish i can treat her d way my friend does but i was not moved.
Recently i find myself falling for her,i told her and she said i should forget about her because she no longer felt true love for me and i should stop pestering her because it is killing her.
Pls i need advice on d next move i make.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
She used to fall for you, you felt no spark, she moved on with her life, you felt the spark afterward and now want her, but she now feels no spark?
Why don't you move on too
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by kenshin17(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Largas:
She used to fall for you, you felt no spark, she moved on with her life, you felt the spark afterward and now want her, but she now feels no spark?
Why don't you move on too
it is very hard for me now though i want to
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by Cholls(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
My brother r u sick in the head or something? No offense tongue
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
kenshin17:
no matter how hard it is for you, move on. You need it.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by kenshin17(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Largas:

no matter how hard it is for you, move on. You need it.
k i understand
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by kenshin17(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cholls:
My brother r u sick in the head or something? No offense tongue
y did u say that
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by Energito: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
kenshin17:
i hav dis friend(a gal) dat wanted more than friendship,but i was nt interested as at then.
I introduced her to my friend(a guy),he grew interest in her and told me to let her go for him,and i concurred to his plea.
She always tell me dat she wish i can treat her d way my friend does but i was not moved.
Recently i find myself falling for her,i told her and she said i should forget about her because she no longer felt true love for me and i should stop pestering her because it is killing her.
Pls i need advice on d next move i make.
ewu which advice do you need here.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by Cholls(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
kenshin17:
y did u say that
my brother how can you be so stupid to be seeking for advice on such an issue. Brother look I don't dislike you but you act a fool by giving your food to the dog or u want us to act a fool like u and say to u "go and eat the dogs vomit" cry
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by Hawlahscho(m): 2:36am On Nov 24, 2014
kenshin17:

Mtshw....
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by Hawlahscho(m): 2:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Your next move!!!! MOVE ON.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by MisterLongman(m): 2:42am On Nov 24, 2014
kenshin17:
The girl paid you back with your own coin...... Capisce
Re: Pls I Need An Advice by Mprex(f): 3:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Erm.....i forgot what i wanted to typelipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

"YOU LOOK SEXY" Is An Insult Ladies / No Valentine's Day In Nigeria Come 2015! / If You Could Go On A Dream Holiday With Your Man Or Woman, Where Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.