Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson (2024 Views)

Nigerians Letter To Dr Nelson Mandela / Archbishop Okogie To Jonathan - "Do Not Run For Presidency In 2015" / President Jonathan Will Not Run In 2015 - Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by nku5: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
lanrefront1:

don't have your time.....even if 100 intellectuals analyse from morning till night, you will stick to your opinion because its already set in stone.

You don't have time to itemise what you call lies but you have time to write your first epistle bashing. Na wa for you o.

Don't worry I'm not the author of the article. You copied and pasted part of the article but you didn't say why it wasn't spot on correct.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by lanrefront1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
I swear, I don't understand what all this obsession about Buhari is. You guys have already said he's a failure, that if APC fields him, it will only make it easy FOR GEJ to walk all over APC.

You guys that are rooting for GEJ, shouldn't this be good news to you? Why are you trying to advise APC to choose a better candidate who will make the task of winning the election more difficult for GEJ?

That is why I don't understand your obsession in trying to help APC get a better candidate? Or is GEJ not you people's man again?

That is why you pro Jonathan guys don't make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by agabusta: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:

Oga, I beg show me the lies

I already bolded your lies. Go and check.
Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by Firefire(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2014
agabusta:

I already bolded your lies. Go and check.

events have overtaken that... undecided
Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by samento: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Hello Buhari haters. I want you to bear it in mind that it is not your votes that will make Buhari not to rule this country. But the votes of the suffering masses. Because nobody want to suffer beyond 2015. Now I know that not all university teachers are sensible. Haba! Mutumina you have forgoten that you will die one day to face the judgement. Can't the pope tell you in Jerusalem that Nigerians hate your Government. Maybe he told you but you refuse to bulge because you are heady. Remember Abacha, Campoure , Gadhafi, Mobutu Seseko et al. A word is enough for the wise. But you are not wise.
Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by samento: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Leebeedo:

I think the above is the truth my brother, let's be objective
If Buhari win come 2015 tell your mentor not to hand over.
Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by brainpower(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2014
lanrefront1:

Buhari has been at helm if affairs before. He didn't spend up to two years and paid the whole debt of Nigeria, Nigeria became debt free; almost the refineries you see today were built by Buhari; he refused to devalue our money, refuse to collect IMF loan, naira was so competing with dollar head-on that Nigeria was cut off from world trade and then he started doing trade by barter, exchanging our oil directly for imports.

finally western interests colluded with IBB to remove him. then the satanist IBB did all the West wanted, devalued our more ney, accepted IMF loan and legalizes corruption.

Right now, the stage Nigeria is, it doesn't need any magical plan or strategy, it just needs an upright exemplary leader who is determined to do the right and just thing.

How Atiku, a very corrupt politician who embezzled billions if dollars of Nigeria's money is a better choice than Buhari, only you understand.

Well, my point is, his recent political stunts and what I see now about him makes me believe tose that say he wasn't directly involved in them and that most of the ideas were fron his deputy Idiagbon.
And I'm not talking about past glory afterall he had power of military then and ethnicity wasn't much apart from the norththen but at this stage of our country with democracy, it will be difficult for him.

But I'm talking about the fact that he was being paid salaries as a military officer, GOC, military governor, head of state, chairman PTF, petroleum minister and pensions as a head of state and military officer no matter how little and he drives atleast two bullet proof cars yet this man after about 20years of leaving power, cannot afford 30million naira? We don't know him to be a philantropist so where is his money going to?
The more scary part is that people are funding his campaign, let him officially release the names of the funders since he is acclaimed to be transparent so we can see how many of them are funding him cos they love the country and want the best for him. Atleast he could have aired an account number so that we can say the masses are funding him.

As for Atiku, in as much as there is no evidence of him stealing our money, I didn't say he isn't stealing anyway but my point is that he has shown that he knows what we need in this country. If he is going to be sincere, that's where the problem is, then I will vote for him.
And I'm not an APC member at all so for me to think ourside the box and like someone from the APC that will show you that I don't do politics of ethnicity or following politicians without ideologies.
Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by chimerase2: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2014
He forgot to include the fraudulent way he is asking the masses to donate 100 naira to his campaign
Thief ole just llok at sombody dat is preaching corruption angry
Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by Sibabasibaba1: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2014
lanrefront1:

Buhari has been at helm if affairs before. He didn't spend up to two years and paid the whole debt of Nigeria, Nigeria became debt free; almost the refineries you see today were built by Buhari; he refused to devalue our money, refuse to collect IMF loan, naira was so competing with dollar head-on that Nigeria was cut off from world trade and then he started doing trade by barter, exchanging our oil directly for imports.

finally western interests colluded with IBB to remove him. then the satanist IBB did all the West wanted, devalued our more ney, accepted IMF loan and legalizes corruption.

Right now, the stage Nigeria is, it doesn't need any magical plan or strategy, it just needs an upright exemplary leader who is determined to do the right and just thing.

How Atiku, a very corrupt politician who embezzled billions if dollars of Nigeria's money is a better choice than Buhari, only you understand.

-------------------------------------------------

Buhari paid the whole debt of Nigeria? Why do Buharistans lie a lot? Buhari met $15bn external debt and left $19bn external debt. That is $4bn in less than two years.

Where is datolee when you need him? @ datolee please the lying machines are out again.
Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by Arynzay: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Dr nelson, ONLY FOOLS DOUBT PROVE no jonathan no nigeria, they should also remember that 1914 has expired and who is to remarginalise or tear it apart if not jonathan. Now with your little brain tell which ACHIEVEMENT is greater than this? You see y he is DIVINE?
Re: Why Buhari Must Not Run - Dr Nelson by zeetyzin(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2014
balderdash......wat more do u expect from a critic..tonnes of lies!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photos] Dashing Buhari In New Campaign Pictures / The True Reason Why America Stopped Buying Our Crude / Six Reasons Politicians Should Not Be Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.