Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] (2100 Views)

MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award / How Can Tertiary Students Benefit From The TETFUND / Will Students Benefit From Learning With Audio visuals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] by ajahexcel(m): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2014
MTN yesterday held the Award ceremony of the phase 5 winners of the MTN Foundation Scholarship Award.

The epoch making event which took place in the Federal University of technology Owerri (FUTO) had all winners of the phase 5 MTN Foundation Scholarship in South East in attendance. The winners who received their award yesterday were those who took part in the MTNF scholarship aptitude test conducted on 25th October, 2014 in Federal Polytechnic Nekede.

The director of the MTN Foundation mr Dennis in his address said

“Today, we are formally presenting scholarship awards to 176 brilliant Nigerian students in public tertiary institutions in the eastern zone. This comprises 117 science and techology scholars and 59 blind students”.

The Director in his speech also said “In the coming week on Dec, 4 2014 to be precise, we will also be in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, where students in the northern region will receive their Scholarships”.

Thereafter, it will be the turn of the Western region which will be held in Lagos on December 9, 2014″

He continued “Overall, MTN Foundation is awarding scholarships to 1,205 high performing science and technology students while 167 brilliant blind students will also receive scholarships this year.

Excel Ajah Anayo the Admin of Nigerian University Scholarships along side other members of the NUS Team sent their congratulations to all the winners.
SOURCE: http://.com/1205-students-benefit-mtn-foundation-scholarship-phase-5-photos/#sthash.Q5gdup8T.dpbs

Re: 1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2014
I want to ask if the awardees where paid during the award ceremony?
Re: 1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] by ajahexcel(m): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2014
NO, they only received their award certificates while the director promised they would receive their payment in no time
Re: 1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] by Miscellaneous(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
I don't understand this ur figure…… I always thought mtn was only for 500 students
Re: 1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] by factorial1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Miscellaneous:
I don't understand this ur figure…… I always thought mtn was only for 500 students
No bro, it's for 200L students.
Re: 1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] by Elparaiso(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
I only got #2500.00 in my acct.... Wetin happen
Re: 1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] by Miscellaneous(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
factorial1:
No bro, it's for 200L students.

I mean I thought they normally award it to 500 students.
Re: 1,205 Students Benefit From MTN Foundation Scholarship Phase 5 [PHOTOS] by ajahexcel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
Miscellaneous:

I mean I thought they normally award it to 500 students.
this more received

(1) (Reply)

Logic Reasoning Pls / How Prof. Adebiyi Daramola, Futa Vice Chancellor Embezzled Futa Igr / Hnd /bsc Dichotomy Finally Resolved Memo Passed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.