Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (50219 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Its a normal stuff in school, they did it to me and they call it washing away the stress but mine was with champagne and Star.

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by decode55(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
LoL grin grin
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Aspireahead(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
op.. When you get admission for Nigerian university, come spend > 4 years, with enough suffering..u no go seeam like rrasment

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by coolluk(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2014
They did it to me and i did it to others, OP did u skul in france??
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Philipvivson(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by fidek(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciouzz:
@ op,we do it to every graduating students in my school..its fun sometimes we pour wine,juice n water..no be today abeg
I schooled in France and we don't do such
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Librate(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Librate(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Joshuadon: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2014
E
christejames:
Quite embarrassing! I can't do this if/when I graduate. They can't even try it in my school. Soo childish!!!

Childish in it actual sense but some worth fun...lol

3 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by coccinella1888: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
It has turned to normal final year ritual for som uni so its nt a new tin

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Waspy(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Francheezy:

When is your graduation?? Lemme cűm and pour jizz all over you.
Perv

2 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by johndwayy(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
This is a normal thing in Nigerian Universities na....except the op didn't school in naija.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Talkcentral: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
umm...sss sha

SSS Opens Up: Why We Invaded APC Office In Lagos

>>>http://www./nigerian-politics-news/sss-opens-up-why-we-invaded-apc-office/
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Joshuadon: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
fidek:
I schooled in France and we don't do such

This z Naija......

1 Like

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Hempe(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
It really looks odd to me.
Graduation day should b a memorable day....not in this absurd manner
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by rosette08: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
bestestgirl:
OP did you school in Nigeria?
No o,he's schooling in Iraq cheesy
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by ifaoni(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
haha
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by nextstreetfilms(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2014
It is no humiliation it is fun! I did it to others n others did to me too
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by ggrin(f): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Librate:
ok grin
we rep Nairaland cool
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Taeewo(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2014
In our school,we bought a white top n many sign on it...dat d sign of signing out.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by jikanbage: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2014
what am seeing is madman ooooo
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by ionsman: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Na wa...look at the ground he's rolling on sef.That one no reach to give person disease?
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Geeblaze4(f): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
Which one come be humiliation there now ehn?seeing the topic i was so scared that i rushed to read it so as to pity him thinking he was humiliated for real...he is only celebrating now haba!

4 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2014
lanicky:
He looks like a mad man lipsrsealed....choi! If dis is ao graduates suffer in Nigeria...I'll av to stay permanently in FRANCE..tongue
stale joke..not funny
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by oluamid(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2014
You graduate in a Nigerian University, you get drenched. Simples. Its like a rite of passage. Don't be surprised if the people drenching him are fellow graduates/friends.
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by iconize(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Not wishing him bad luck, but he looks like someone who'd have a second semester spill-over.

#Dumb Niccur.

This isn't new tho.

Hey man, the fedora hat wearing Nigerian president could be the reason why graduates face humiliation on graduation day.

What do you think? - LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by MadCow1: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2014
dainformant:
See Photos Of How A University Graduate Celebrated His Graduation....#gobe

Is this the level of degradation the Nigerian educational system has gotten to...A shocking but funny picture which has been circulating since yesterday showed a young man celebrating his graduation from the university with "class and style"....

The Psychology graduate of Imo State University IMSU whose name is withheld due to embarrassing reasons deemed it fit to celebrate his graduation by being drenched with water as he rolled on the ground, messing himself up with "joy and happiness"...Only if we knew how long it took him to conquer the battle......"School matter no be small tin".....

If some Nigerian graduates can behave this way because they've made it through the University, how would it be when they get a job or even become successful in life....Little wonder the political thugs in our National chambers know how to scale fences and jump gates efficiently -when the educated and thugs all do the same thing... Anyways, congratulations to the young man who has "scaled his own fence", graduating from the hurdles of the Nigerian school system......

Source: http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/11/exclusive-see-photos-of-how-university.html

Its called Hazing...

And it has nothing to do with class.. Every School around the world has a ritual like this..

This article is stupiid.. angry

7 Likes

Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by iconize(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2014
. . .
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by killzone(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2014
Pls birthday in boarding school they do this,graduation sef they do this.there's nothin new in this
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by Willipeppe(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2014
;DI underwent even worst than this the day I graduated.. But it was fun though cos it happens once in a life time..
Re: Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) by dtermined(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2014

“It Is A Hard Time For My Family” – Stephanie Okereke Reacts To Brother’s Rape Allegation

Read more>>
Stephanie Okereke Reacts To Brother’s Rape Allegation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released / Kogi State University Admission List Out ! / OAU Students Boo Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.