Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (27123 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Over 20 UNN Students Dead In Car Accident While Travelling / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Kaymisola(f): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
This is so sad - losing your beloved ones on your supposed day of joy!
One of Babcock's best graduating student, Margaret Okwuikpo, lost eight members of her family in a horrific auto accident on Friday May 31st in Port Harcourt. Margaret's father, grandmother, sisters, brothers and a cousin were on their way to her graduation ceremony, which was to take place on Sunday June 2nd, when the commercial bus they were traveling in crashed.
Margaret's mum, brother-in-law and two other people survived the accident and are being treated in the hospital. It is well with them...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/babcock-student-loses-8-family-members.html

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
cry
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
God have mercy. This is not a good story at all. I don't think this is ordinary. God comfort the lady.

5 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by lonelydora: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
What a wicked world!!! God will be her strength, whether the devil likes it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by SamConquer(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Should I say ''African Technology''(Witch) at Work.Take Heart..But this is Not easy to bear o
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Yvete(f): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sending sincere condolences ...

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by damilolaluv(f): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
This is so sad. Life can be so unfair cry
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by joe4christ2008(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Be Strong my Dear.
My Condolences.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by darichlife: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
what a sad story, i wish to tell her how i feel for her cry

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by nekaa(f): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
How sad! We not any better or any luckier, it's jus God.. Wishing the rest of the family fortitude to bear their loss

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by vizboy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
May their souls rest in peace. May she have the heart to condole her loss
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by delors(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Heya! My heart felt-condolence. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the irreparable losses. Take heart dear. cry

3 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by babaowo: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
haaa!!!
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by ifeomabernard(f): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
JESUS JESUS JESUS!! ARH!!! TOH BAD cry
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Notion(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
this is real tragedy of the highest order... May God give u the grace to bear this lost,Take heart.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by lekanolas: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
The girl blamed herself for bringing the untold sorrow to her family. She wept profusely on Sunday during the convocation ceremony querying God for using the day of her glory to wipe out her family.

According to a colleague, who preferred anonymity, Margaret was shocked to her bone marrow by the incident, particularly taking into cognizance the circumstance surrounding the death. “She was weeping bitterly and was asking her colleagues if she would now take her certificates to her dead parents in the mortuary. In fact, she was terribly hit by the development,” the source stated.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/babcock-varsity-officials-take-okwulkpo-home/
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by sylve11: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
So sad! life, to whom it may concern, pls
accept my condolencesad cool
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by supaeagles(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
oh my goodness - this has to be the saddest story i have read in a while.
RIP to the dead and comfort to the family members.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by ochallo: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
My heart weeps, i lost my mum some weeks ago and know how it feels to lose one person, to lose 8, is simply unimaginable. May God restore you to your normal self.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Samelfisha(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
May d Good Lord giv her nd family d fortitude to bear the lost R i P....
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Policewoman(f): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chai!!!!!!!!!! May their souls RIP. Take heart my dear.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Odunharry(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
God..ds is so sad.
God wont forsake u
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by mascot87(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
My sincere condolence to the lady concerned,may God Almighty comfort her and strenghten her and may the souls of all the faithful departed through the Mercy of God rest in peace.Amen embarassed cry cry
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by condralbede(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
R.I.P to the dead....mana ukpaka di na ife a.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by tspun(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
O GOD!!! DiS IS SO TOUCHinG ( cleanin my tears). RIP.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by layconalabi: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
So sad! Take heart sis.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
May their souls rest in peace, Amen!
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Codedrock(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Oh my God.. My sister was among the graduating students too.. Am gonna call her now.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by occam(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
SamConquer: Should I say ''African Technology''(Witch) at Work.Take Heart..But this is Not easy to bear o

No it's not witches or African technology. Too many Nigerians die in road accidents because:
- our roads are very deplorable
- buses and cars are not road worthy. In fact commercial buses are akin to "coffins on four wheels"
- we have too many bad drivers
- accident and emergency rescue is non-existent

May the souls of the deParted RIP

6 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
RIP to the dead. Take heart sis.
This could also be a lesson to people, its not too good to travel in the same car with so many of your family members. It may sound stupid but its true. When the unfortunate happens like this its very very painful.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by yuzedo: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Codedrock: Oh my God.. My sister was among the graduating students too.. Am gonna call her now.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sorry sisi, you fine, how come the evil ones wan ridicule you lyk this na, chai now you are papaless and mamaless. God will be your papa, mama, sibling, maga. IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / ABU Zaria Electricity Bill Is 90million Naira Per Month. / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.