Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

GOODBYE TO YOU ALL - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOODBYE TO YOU ALL (5827 Views)

The Day İ Said Goodbye To Christianity / Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye / Less Than 72hrs To Say Goodbye To 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by DeepSight(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dear Frustratedman,

Please contact me via PM.

In the meantime, just keep calm and still. Relax your mind.

DO NOT do anything to harm yourself in anyway whatsoever. If its possible to get something to eat, do so, and have some sleep.

I will be expecting your PM. We will take everything from there. I promise you, that all will be well.

Regards.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Weah96: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2014
DeepSight:
Dear Frustratedman,

Please contact me via PM.

In the meantime, just keep calm and still. Relax your mind.

DO NOT do anything to harm yourself in anyway whatsoever. If its possible to get something to eat, do so, and have some sleep.

I will be expecting your PM. We will take everything from there. I promise you, that all will be well.

Regards.

Mysteries? HAHAHA. Can't you pray for him for afar?
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by DeepSight(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Weah96:

Mysteries? HAHAHA. Can't you pray for him for afar?

May God help your soul, if you are unable to recognize a troubled soul when you encounter one. If mockery is all that comes to mind when you encounter a troubled stranger, please I wish you well.

Whether I pray or not hardly concerns you.
Not that I even mentioned anything about "mystery" or "prayer"...
Please re-think your attitude on matters like this.

Not every issue is a chance to mock God or Prayer, you know?
Is that all you live for?

Chances to mock?
Even chances to mock suicidal people?

3 Likes

Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Weah96: 12:16am On Nov 26, 2014
DeepSight:

May God help your soul, if you are unable to recognize a troubled soul when you encounter one. If mockery is all that comes to mind when you encounter a troubled stranger, please I wish you well.

Whether I pray or not hardly concerns you.
Not that I even mentioned anything about "mystery" or "prayer"...
Please re-think your attitude on matters like this.

Not every issue is a chance to mock God or Prayer, you know?
Is that all you live for?

Chances to mock?
Even chances to mock suicidal people?

The man isn't trying to kill himself. If he is, then there's nothing we can do. He's an adult.

More lanes on the freeway for me.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by DeepSight(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Weah96:

The man isn't trying to kill himself.

1. That's your assumption, unless you are inside his mind.

2. Being suicidal does not mean that a person will or actually intends to kill themselves. It is rather a state of such extreme despondence that predisposes one to even such thoughts. Persons in such a state of mind are deepy depressed and need support.

Might I add here that many suiidal people call out for help in many ways. Often people miss or ignore the signs until the deed is done when they finally give up on the world. All this man is doing on this forum is crying out for help.

If he is, then there's nothing we can do.

We can encourage one another out of despondence. We can also take practical steps to counsel and offer practical assistance to despondent people because life is hard. Deep depression is itself an illness that leads to all sorts of other illnesses. It is itself a mental illness for which everyone deserves help.

He's an adult.

Adults are most susceptible to deep despondence because of life challenges.

More lanes on the freeway for me.

This is very insensitive. Pardon me, but I have to ask - how old are you by the way? Don't shirk the question. Only women are naturally age-conscious. Age is no big deal for any man. Go ahead. There is a reason I ask it.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2014
DeepSight:

1. That's your assumption, unless you are inside his mind.

2. Being suicidal does not mean that a person will or actually intends to kill themselves. It is rather a state of such extreme despondence that predisposes one to even such thoughts. Persons in such a state of mind are deepy depressed and need support.

Might I add here that many suiidal people call out for help in many ways. Often people miss or ignore the signs until the deed is done when they finally give up on the world. All this man is doing on this forum is crying out for help.

We can encourage one another out of despondence. We can also take practical steps to counsel and offer practical assistance to despondent people because life is hard. Deep depression is itself an illness that leads to all sorts of other illnesses. It is itself a mental illness for which everyone deserves help.

Adults are most susceptible to deep despondence because of life challenges.

This is very insensitive. Pardon me, but I have to ask - how old are you by the way? Don't shirk the question. Only women are naturally age-conscious. Age is no big deal for any man. Go ahead. There is a reason I ask it.

I replied your mail
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by DeepSight(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2014
^^^ i have replied yours also. Take care and let's follow up.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2014
DeepSight:

^^^ i have replied yours also. Take care and let's follow up.

replied
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Jennifer89(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
You think it's easy to die? there is no easy way u will die without passing through pains. if u die today the least your people will do is cry and mourn you for some weeks and life goes on. So why can't you be a man and stand up to your challenges. 'If i begin tell u my own story u go just kukuma die for me seff'. just dust ur self and move on. please go and buy Our Daily Manna (ODM) and read.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Weah96: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jennifer89:
You think it's easy to die? there is no easy way u will die without passing through pains. if u die today the least your people will do is cry and mourn you for some weeks and life goes on. So why can't you be a man and stand up to your challenges. 'If i begin tell u my own story u go just kukuma die for me seff'. just dust ur self and move on. please go and buy Our Daily Manna (ODM) and read.

It's easy to die, if you can remember that death is inevitable. No one gets to escape it.

The greatest pain isn't physical, but the knowledge that you may not ever see your loved ones again. It's like the best suspense novel ever written.

We've been making guesses about the outcome since antiquity.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by hyfr(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
frustratedman:

I'm suffering from frustration, depression, societal rejection, joblessness and hopelessness
Lol your problem is moi-moi you still have a phone that u wan surf the net with, what's about youths that can't even feed twice a day talkless of phone or browsing.. Email me sha for sumtin important
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by hyfr(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
philfearon:

You live in absolute negativity!! Lucifer can help you see what you actually need to liberate yourself from those negative energies with simple knowledge!!
LET THE DEVIL THAT LEADS YOU,GUIDE YOU
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
hyfr:
Lol your problem is moi-moi you still have a phone that u wan surf the net with, what's about youths that can't even feed twice a day talkless of phone or browsing.. Email me sha for sumtin important

Done
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by tartar9(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
hw will ur story hit the news,who knows you?
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
hyfr:

did you receive my PM?
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
It means by now writer of this would have been dead...hellven streight
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by okotv(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
oyomii:

Lolzzzz. You nearly fine sha.
@ Frustrated man. Let's talk.
love your personal text....you would be strong
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by oyomii(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
okotv:
love your personal text....you would be strong

Thanxxxx bt still trying to be. I av to be sha.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by lafflaff123(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ frustratedman are you still hanging on there? dont know how you can get your number to me so we can talk. It is not as bad as you think, pm me please.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by okotv(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
oyomii:

Thanxxxx bt still trying to be. I av to be sha.
you sure will....lol
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by lafflaff123(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
I just replied to your pm.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
SO this guy never die? i hate when someone says what he cant do.

1 Like

Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Hiswordxray:

That is exactly your problem, you focus too much on your lack of job.
"For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." (2Cor 4:6).

Ever seen I have come to know the glory of God my heart has been filled with so much light that all the darkness of this world combined together can't quench, darkness could not understand this light and it can over power it.
I will never be depressed, it is impossible for me to have depression. Yes I had problem, I still have problem and even greater problem are coming my way but I will never know depression. Because the joy and light that now feels my heart is greater than them all times hundred.
Fixing your eyes on your problem will magnify it but fixing your eyes on Jesus will fill your heart with light. Problems will pass you by without you noticing them because you are too busy looking at Jesus.
Jesus died to save us from depression and if you have depression it is because you chose to.
Continue rejecting what Jesus did for you and you will end up committing suicide and burning in hell.

As for me Jesus had save me and depression is history.

Your problem is not lack of job but it is lack of Jesus. When you come to know him even in the darkest of night you will see light and you will rejoice in your problem.
my frnd if u have a job just give that guy or if u havent then u can pray for him. U dnt knw if he was more righteous than u before the devil wrecked his faith, i've been in his shoes before and during this situation every word of God u bring to me seems worthless and even angers me the more.. But to God be the glory for the Spirit tells me that many are the sorrows of the righteous but the Lord delivers him. Pray for him
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by Hiswordxray(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
my frnd if u have a job just give that guy or if u havent then u can pray for him. U dnt knw if he was more righteous than u before the devil wrecked his faith, i've been in his shoes before and during this situation every word of God u bring to me seems worthless and even angers me the more.. But to God be the glory for the Spirit tells me that many are the sorrows of the righteous but the Lord delivers him. Pray for him
I am not talking another who is more righteous and I am not saying I am more righteous than he is.
I am simply telling him the solution to his problem and that solution is not a job but it is a person (Jesus). I am not telling him about a religion nor the wisdom of man but I am telling the wisdom of God which is Jesus himself (1Cor 1:30).
See, if he has a job that won't stop his frustration it may stop for a moment but he would find another reason to be frustrated. I am offering a permanent solution.
In Christ you can never be frustrated, it is impossible to be depressed in Christ, for the kingdom of God is all about peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The permanent solution to his problem is Jesus. And I know it may seem foolish, for the wisdom of God is foolishness to men (1Cor 1:25). But if he could humble himself and receive this word he would never know depression and frustration in his life again no matter how terrible his afflictions may be.
Re: GOODBYE TO YOU ALL by asalimpo(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I am not talking another who is more righteous and I am not saying I am more righteous than he is.
I am simply telling him the solution to his problem and that solution is not a job but it is a person (Jesus). I am not telling him about a religion nor the wisdom of man but I am telling the wisdom of God which is Jesus himself (1Cor 1:30).
See, if he has a job that won't stop his frustration it may stop for a moment but he would find another reason to be frustrated. I am offering a permanent solution.
In Christ you can never be frustrated, it is impossible to be depressed in Christ, for the kingdom of God is all about peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The permanent solution to his problem is Jesus. And I know it may seem foolish, for the wisdom of God is foolishness to men (1Cor 1:25). But if he could humble himself and receive this word he would never know depression and frustration in his life again no matter how terrible his afflictions may be.

my friend will u stop talkg crap.
You ppl just spill religious mumbo jumbo without thinking..
Who told you if his needs where met he will still b frustrated?
What does it mean "if he has Christ"?
Who has seen Jesus? But people see God when people show love and carry each others burden.
Many people are dying in silence
because there is no love being showed them. When they speak out all they get is jargons like "in Christ there's no bla bla". Reach your had out and help a broda stop preachg jargons while sombody is hurtng.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evolution And Islam ( Qur´an / Koran Science ) + Life In Space ("aliens") / Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven / IN WHOSE/WHAT'S IMAGE ARE THESE CHILDREN CREATED? MAN FIXING GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.