Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! (1482 Views)

PDP LIES BUSTED!!!!! See evidence of fake pictures they uploaded / SAN Pays Primary Sch. Cert Holder N2.5m For Fake FG Job / Ribadu’s Appointment Is An Insult – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by chiefinalowo: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
A friend got these SMSs:

Strictly confidential:

Mr XYZ, your name is listed for federal appointment; send your CV to SGF through this email osgf11@presidency.com call George Agha (press unit) 07046196928 for details. Dr. (Mrs) Allimat Dalhatu.

After sending the CV, he got another SMS:

Attn: Mr. XYZ, this is to acknowledge receipt of your bio data, contact urgently Prof. Alfred Onin Chairman screening committee on federal appointment on 07055101818 for update.
Regards,
Dr. (Mrs) Allimat Dalha

I have told him to stop dealing with them after speaking with my friends that work in Presidency.
Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by chiefinalowo: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
After receiving his CV, he was asked to get security report from 5 security Agencies.
They told him that they can help him out by paying 10k for each report and 100k for doing the job for him.
He just called me to tell me the development before I told him to stop dealing with them.
Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by 2cato: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
I can guess correctly the tribe of the scammers.
Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
chiefinalowo:
A friend got these SMSs:

Strictly confidential:

Mr XYZ, your name is listed for federal appointment; send your CV to SGF through this email osgf11@presidency.com call George Agha (press unit) 07046196928 for details. Dr. (Mrs) Allimat Dalhatu.

After sending the CV, he got another SMS:

Attn: Mr. XYZ, this is to acknowledge receipt of your bio data, contact urgently Prof. Alfred Onin Chairman screening committee on federal appointment on 07055101818 for update.
Regards,
Dr. (Mrs) Allimat Dalha

I have told him to stop dealing with them after speaking with my friends that work in Presidency.

chiefinalowo:
After receiving his CV, he was asked to get security report from 5 security Agencies.
They told him that they can help him out by paying 10k for each report and 100k for doing the job for him.
He just called me to tell me the development before I told him to stop dealing with them.

Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN -  http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/21872-how-pry-school-certificate-holder-duped-san

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Primary School Certificate Holder Dupes SAN -  http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/21872-how-pry-school-certificate-holder-duped-san

According to Dr Salimon, he was coerced into paying N2.5 million into a Skye Bank account, only for him to realise that he had been duped.

“I was on my way to Ibadan from Ilorin for an INEC case when I received a call from someone who claimed that he was the Chairman of a  committee compiling the list of people to be given Federal Government appointment.

“He asked me to send my CV, which I did from a nearby cyber cafe. He then asked me to pay N150,000 for him to get security report about me,” he said.

The learned SAN, however, pointed out that after several conversations on phone, he sent N2.5 million to an account belonging to one Moses Babatunde, adding that he paid the money, believing it would help him get a better job.

“I paid the money thinking it would help me get a better job. It was after I paid the money that I was told that the job had been given to someone else,” he said.

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by chiefinalowo: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

According to Dr Salimon, he was coerced into paying N2.5 million into a Skye Bank account, only for him to realise that he had been duped.

“I was on my way to Ibadan from Ilorin for an INEC case when I received a call from someone who claimed that he was the Chairman of a  committee compiling the list of people to be given Federal Government appointment.

“He asked me to send my CV, which I did from a nearby cyber cafe. He then asked me to pay N150,000 for him to get security report about me,” he said.

The learned SAN, however, pointed out that after several conversations on phone, he sent N2.5 million to an account belonging to one Moses Babatunde, adding that he paid the money, believing it would help him get a better job.

“I paid the money thinking it would help me get a better job. It was after I paid the money that I was told that the job had been given to someone else,” he said.

This is serious o.
Na God save my friend o.
I will forward this link to him.
Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
2cato:

Ofcourse arm chair psychic. What a terrible and pathetic life you lead, spits

1 Like

Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
People should be careful when dealing with strangers on the phone...
Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by chiefinalowo: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
ilugunboy:
People should be careful when dealing with strangers on the phone...

You are very correct, sir.

I have sent their phone numbers to everyone on my phone contact.
Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by shizzleStar: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
2cato:
53yr old defrauds a SAN http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/21872-how-pry-school-certificate-holder-duped-san
Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by donmalcolm21(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol
Re: To All Nairalanders: Beware Of Fake FG Appointment! by donmalcolm21(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol ;DLol

(1) (Reply)

Let's Vote:goodluck Jonathan Vs Muhammed Buhari.. / Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U / Sokoto 2015: Meet Sen. Amb Abdallah Muhammad Wali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.