Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U (1448 Views)

Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Breaking News! PDP/TAN Agents Rigging Online Polls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by lilflipnerd: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Tanist Oya do ur Best Job

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by lilflipnerd: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Tandriods start doing wat u know how to do best
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2014
They are cooking ...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:
They are cooking ...... cheesy
they are still cooking......the food never done yet.

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
they are still cooking......the food never done yet.

They won't see him as a soft target to hit directly.....the attack will majorly be on GMB and their cooked up story of Ameachi being shortchanged. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Adminisher: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2014
They will still look for something, they have to earn their pay. One likely one is that the man made love to his wife before they had kids. Something stupid like that.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

They won't see him as a soft target to hit directly.....the attack will majorly be on GMB and their cooked up story of Ameachi being shortchanged. cheesy cheesy
you're very correct! Any attack on Osinbajo is an attack on the Christendom of Redeem church. TANoids should better watch out!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
you're very correct! Any attack on Osinbajo is an attack on the Christendom of Redeem church. TANoids should better watch out!

cheesy cheesy

He was never really on their radar......they've trained the arsenal on Ameachi, Oshiomole, Fashola, Fayemi and Tinubu. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osinbajo is not the Presidential candidate

He will be largely ignored

Buhari is the man who will receive the kitchen sink

Buhari's records will be laid bare for all to see!!

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by jmaine: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Even the renowned and very popular Pastor Tunde Bakare failed woefully to bring the desired impacts at the polls, how much less an unknown entity.

You guys are very difficult learners . . .. . Buhari is a decayed product, no amount of packaging can refine the stench of his personality.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by braine(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
The 'food' display would be interesting. *spreads mat*
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:
Even the renown and very popular Pastor Tunde Bakare failed woefully to bring the desired impacts at the polls, how much less an unknown entity.

You guys are very difficult learners . . .. . Buhari is a decayed product, no amount of packaging can refine the stench of his personality.

So with all your famed political understanding...the dynamics of 2011 is the same with 2014/2015?
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
mikeansy:
Osinbajo is not the Presidential candidate

He will be largely ignored

Buhari is the man who will receive the kitchen sink

Buhari's records will be laid bare for all to see!!

...placed side by side with GEJ's ''achievements''

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by jmaine: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

So with all your famed political understanding...the dynamics of 2011 is the same with 2014/2015?

The so called change isn't significant, the candidacy of Buhari further polarizes that insignificant change . . .
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Dolarman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Se PDP and TANdriod food never ready ni? Pls do fast we are eager to read ur cooked cheap blackmails against Prof SAN Pastor Osinbajo. tongue
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by SweetJoystick(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Reliable source says pastor Adeboye has a hand in him being Buhari's running mate, that's the reason he charged members of their church to get their PVC's last week Friday

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Arch1: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:

cheesy cheesy
I was at the redeemed camp laast friday for the Holy Ghost congress; Professor Yemi Osinbajo was among the pastors that officiated during the service

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by jmaine: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetpenis:
Reliable source says pastor Adeboye has a hand in him being Buhari's running mate, that's the reason he charged members of their church to get their PVC's last week Friday

Nice super story script. Well done . . . .
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:

The so called change isn't significant, the candidacy of Buhari further polarizes that insignificant change . . .

Your opinion....you are perfectly entitled to it.

No amount of kneeling down or rolling on the floor by GEJ during the Holy Ghost service can sway emotion his way again from the church...one of the main thing that helped him in 2011.
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
I am sure they have gone to work to dig propaganda...
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by moscobabs(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
HE RAPED ME ...WHEN HE WAS YOUNG grin grin grin grin grin grin

ask for the pishure make I show u
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by jmaine: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

Your opinion....you are perfectly entitled to it.

No amount of kneeling down or rolling on the floor by GEJ during the Holy Ghost service can sway emotion his way again from the church...one of the main thing that helped him in 2011.

GEJ popularity in 2011 wasn't swelled because of his worship in the redemption camp, even Buhari visited Adeboye as well.

The very factor that GEJ gained immensely from in 2011 is still evident now, and that is the despise the overwhelming majority of Nigerians have towards Buhari.

GEJ victory is assured but not on the intimidating scale of 2011, cos I see a lot of people absconding from voting both presidential candidates. If push comes to shove, these protesting share is more like to grudgingly vote a GEJ than Buhari.
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:

GEJ popularity in 2011 wasn't swelled because of his worship in the redemption camp, even Buhari visited Adeboye as well.

The very factor that GEJ gained immensely from in 2011 is still evident now, and that is the despise the overwhelming majority of Nigerians have towards Buhari.

GEJ victory is assured but not on the intimidating scale of 2011, cos I see a lot of people absconding from voting both presidential candidates. If push comes to shove, these protesting share is more like to grudgingly vote a GEJ than Buhari.

You write what you wish is the truth......but it is what it is...your personal opinion.

The sentiments that worked for GEJ in 2011.......

a departure from people with military background

a PHD older ( educated )

His maltreatment by Turai and the so called Cabal during the Yar'adua health issue.

His posturing as representing fresh-air

His lies about having no shoes growing up...in an attempt to pass off as just another regular struggling Nigerian.

All these sentiments have vanished.....all he has to campaign now with are his achievements and performance..which sadly are very meager.
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
They will soon start attacking men of God and zero in on Osinbajo.

SAI BUHARI!!!!
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by jmaine: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

You write what you wish is the truth......but it is what it is...your personal opinion.

The sentiments that worked for GEJ in 2011.......

a departure from people with military background

a PHD older ( educated )

His maltreatment by Turai and the so called Cabal during the Yar'adua health issue.

His posturing as representing fresh-air

His lies about having no shoes growing up...in an attempt to pass off as just another regular struggling Nigerian.

All these sentiments have vanished.....all he has to campaign now with are his achievements and performance..which sadly are very meager.

The Anti Buhari sentiments hasn't vanished and that was the ultimate reason the PDP capitalized on. Fast forward 2014, the same failed methodology's is being deployed again by the opposition.

In terms of GEJ achievements, facts will be laid bare and people as ever will shut up and sternly frown at the candidacy of Buhari . . .
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:

The Anti Buhari sentiments hasn't vanished and that was the ultimate reason the PDP capitalized on. Fast forward 2014, the same failed methodology's is being deployed again by the opposition.

I'm terms of GEJ achievement, facts will be laid bare and people as ever will shut up and sternly frown at the candidacy of Buhari . . .

I was against Buhari's candidacy in 2011 and campaigned ..voted and forced my house hold to vote for GEJ.

There are millions of me and Dele Momodu today that will campaign and vote for GMB in 2015 by the grace of God......but voted GEJ in 2011.

PDP knows there is no achievements to sell to Nigeria....that is why up till now.....they are not proud to launch an issue based campaign...but a campaign of calumny...character assassination and promoting sentiments that divides Nigeria such as religions and tribes.

1 Like

Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by SweetJoystick(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:

Nice super story script. Well done . . . .
Not to worry, it would soon become public knowledge
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by lilflipnerd: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Even Pastors are stylishly Campaigning for Buhari
Pastor Adeboye "Go n Collect ur PVC n Vote Wisely
Pastor Kumunyi " Don't let Religion decide who to Vote"
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by jmaine: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

I was against Buhari's candidacy in 2011 and campaigned ..voted and forced my house hold to vote for GEJ.

There are millions of me and Dele Momodu today that will campaign and vote for GMB in 2015 by the grace of God......but voted GEJ in 2011.

PDP knows there is no achievements to sell to Nigeria....that is why up till now.....they are not proud to launch an issue based campaign...but a campaign of calumny...character assassination and promoting sentiments that divides Nigeria such as religions and tribes.

There is time for mudslinging and there is time for issues based campaign. The PDP is adept at such maneuvers and will deploy each as the need arises.

Now is the moment to bursts all myths, lies and propaganda of team Buhari before it gains traction, then finally murder the decayed(Buhari) product in a full public debate.

The journey is still young, watch as potent propaganda dissolves the false toga of change Buhari represents.

I vigorously campaigned against Buhari last time, and I will vigorously campaign against him this time. I have met Buhari proponents offline and so far their submission has been a consistent watery affair when facts are visited with facts.

Feb 14 is the date . . We shall be there . . . .
Re: Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:

There is time for mudslinging and there is time for issues based campaign. The PDP is adept at such maneuvers and will deploy each as the need arises.

Now is the moment to bursts all myths, lies and propaganda of team Buhari before it gains traction, then finally murder the decayed(Buhari) product in a full public debate.

The journey is still young, watch as potent propaganda dissolves the false toga of change Buhari represents.

I vigorously campaigned against Buhari last time, and I will vigorously campaign against him this time. I have met Buhari proponents offline and so far their submission has been a consistent watery affair when facts are visited with facts.

Feb 14 is the date . . We shall be there . . . .

This simple truth is that the emergence of this man as Buhari's running mate just added complications to PDP's calculation.

Even Okupe and Abati will be extremely careful with their utterances...

Amen to the bold.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Women In Imo In Failed Bid To Burn Government House Owerri / PDP Will Retain The Leadership Of The Senate, Or / Many Rivers To Cross In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.