Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (59331 Views)

Extortion At The Nigerian Airports / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by austine4real(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bad belle rating their own country as d worst y cnt dey repair em.
We d ppl are Nigeria. If u dnt c anytin gud abt Nigeria who wll?
GEJ till 2094

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Splinz(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nigeria- good people; great nation!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Hamazz1: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
i thought Biafrans in ds forum justified stella oduahs loot n even claimed shes better than all d former ministers of aviation combined.wht say ye..nw for all her effort i mean loot we r still ranked d worst.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by eleko1: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
OGA J don scammed una with yeye transformation grin grin : ; grin embarassed embarassed
Tymax:
Out of 10 all over Africa, we alone have a whooping 3 of our airports (our best ones) mentioned in this infamous list. angry

You see why it is foolishness being a blind loyalist? You are only fooling yourself but the rest of the world can see through your lies. Transformation my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by cupidhero(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
sorry! lol. abeg make una leave nigeria alone. The woman don tire,They haf destloyd her. The one that pains me most is seeing some people who have never set foot on any G8 nation will go to these same airports and start making noise about nigeria being rich. imagine train wey ghandi and him fellas used is what nigerians are calling transformation.we can't even man a simple military aircraft. na so so crashes here and there. make una try to they pray for this country,no be only una need help.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by anataala: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by duni04(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
cupidhero:
sorry! lol. abeg make una leave nigeria alone. The woman don tire,They haf destloyd her. The one that pains me most is seeing some people who have never set foot on any G8 nation will go to these same airports and start making noise about nigeria being rich. imagine train wey ghandi and him fellas used is what nigerians are calling transformation.we can't even man a simple military aircraft. na so so crashes here and there. make una try to they pray for this country,no be only una need help.
Buhahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by sonssyo: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:
Stealer Oduah things

she is d one collecting bribe frm passengers abi,see u
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Smh... I was expecting that news after seeing the mediocre airports renovation across the country. It is a shame to our big nature to be operating non-standardized airports. It is a let-down on our side. I cannot imagine the flood in one of the newly refurbished airports in this forum. We must learn to take quality serious or else we are going to remain backward with our praise of mediocrity.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by eleko1: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
GEJ dey discredit himself with the set of thieves wey surround him.Nah PDP go destroy Jona.Just wait and see
leo1234:

Why are some people always happy when something negative is said about Nigeria
I just pray this APC will not destroy Nigeria just to discredit GEJ cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Legit: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
paulo007:

Source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/lead-story/187758-nigerian-airports-among-the-worst-in-africa-faan-differs

I cannot wait for the Ibeju-Lekki Airport to get underway. The management of the import will be of International repute. MMIA is old and outdated, I just went that slum looking airport. We need a new airport at Lekki, since most of the travellers come from that area. We need a fresh paint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by 1stola: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
slightlyMad:
Not even in the world, worst in AFRICA, i.e worst of the worst

on the other thread, a dude was attempting to brand a 1914 repainted train as transformation simply on the grounds that the trains, before GEJ's tenure, were not moving, but now they move. grin

The only reason GEJ's administration via Oduah is renovating airports is just so more cash can make it's way out.
for instance, project worth 250 Million naira, A company proposes say 500 million naira, Oduah ups it to about 1.5 Billion naira
GEJ approves 5Billion naira, each takes his/her share

This is why we will never move forward with the mindset our leaders are working with.

For the record
Johns Hopkins Hospital, one of world's top 5 best hospital costs US$52.6 million when converted to current value
reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins_Hospital

$12 Billion is missing and mama ngozi is not even worried
$12 billion will build 228 units of Johns Hopkins Hospital when you do the maths

Shameless cretins travel abroad for checkups.
imagine Obama travelling to Nigeria for medical checkup

cc: PhockPhockMan, chronique, Justcash, BackDatAssUp, elohorayodele, cramjones
THE saTANs won't like this.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by tunad4rari(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
does it stops plane from landing and taking off
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Tomideee: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
swagwu:
OK...we must not be best in every thing!
african mentality. smh this is why nigeria remain stagnant

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by 1stola: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
philips70:

How has these Lamentations of David changed the subject matter? Have you been to most of these airports mentioned? I have been to 60% of all airports mentioned in that rating from the worst ( Ndjamena) to the best (Charles De Gaule) and the ratings are just on point. Accept the truth and it will set you free. To think that the current administration flaunt these airports as part of the "President Jonathan is doing it" is an insult to this country.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by jude33084(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
PaulJohn1:
I thought that bulletproof car lover lady renovated our airports. undecided

I guess we've been scammed...

Air condition in PH airport not working, no arrival hall, just under canopy.

Naija is a mess.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by awesomet1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thumbs up!

mcfarlin:
Na today?

In other news

Jonathan

Till

Una get sense!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by misreal(m): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
how am I suppose to know when I never enter plane before. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by philips70(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
When the sole reason of building infrastructure is to hoodwink people to win the next elections this is what you get. Haphazardly done substandard jobs. At the end of the day all billions sunk wasted.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Legit: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Litmus:
These attacks on Nigeria creates a false impression of Africa. Nigeria has the worst this in Africa, Nigeria has the worst that in Africa - sure there's an element of inferiority complex playing out in which peoples form other African Nations desperately want to knock Nigeria down (although i personally don't understand the attitude. I like that Egypt, Algeria and South Africa are said to be developed places. I don't like south Africa killing Nigerians but i want them to progress. I love that Ethiopia is rising and so on) also i understand that there's an element in this of Nigerian politics at play here. However, i feel it may be counter productive in the long run painting these false impressions of Africa. For instance, during the Ebola outbreak, many of my English friends thought that Nigeria was going to be the hardest hit because of the recent impression of Nigeria as being the very wort place in Africa. When people from Abroad have visited Nigeria after traveling in Africa they are always amazed by why Nigeria has the reputation it has. They in fact then fail to see the bad things which they aught to see and criticize because their formative impression was so bad in the first place.

It's worth knowing that in many cases Western Media that report on Nigeria have no first hand experience of Nigeria and only get their info from none-Nigerian African colleagues. This unacceptable and lazy journalistic trend include from the BBC .
You're in denial, I just went thru MMIA, it's the same as i left it 30yrs ago, very little paint job. Call it like it is, we lack maintenance culture.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by okiezman(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
swagwu:
OK...we must not be best in every thing!

I dey tell you...no one is perfect... the transformation will be after 2015 election then gej will sanction them for now we dey prepare to beat apc black and blue on Feb 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by RealGoReala: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
we need to rally our governments to do something. this is not impressive
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
wonder . . .wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder wonder
come see stella wonder

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by texazzpete(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
leo1234:

Why are some people always happy when something negative is said about Nigeria
I just pray this APC will not destroy Nigeria just to discredit GEJ cool

Why do you think this is something 'negative'? This is just a fair reflection of the state of the MMA, PHC Airport and several others than online propaganda spinners have done their best to deceive everyone that they are world class.

IMHO, it's people like you that seek to always explain away rubbish with mindless positive platitudes that are trying to destroy Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by eleko1: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
No mind those useless thieves/propaganda.Those TAN advert/Jingle is a scam.
ozo13:
jus some hours ago dey wr online deceiving ppl abt airport transformation by d current administration. Can u guys come online and gv us a beta explanation on dis one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
We said it here time without number that the renovation is too poor! We cannot be praising mediocrity in all our lives! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

Is this how we are going to move [Africa] forward?!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by juman(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
They left the roads undone, they faced the airports.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
worst of worst.....i knew it.....a nation that is rich but blind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Rapmoney(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thank God I said this back in 1958!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever / Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.