Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped (2366 Views)

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected / Spilling Innocent Blood Unislamic, Islam’s Supreme Body Tells Boko Haram / George Orwell Must Have Been Thinking About Nigeria When He Wrote Animal Farm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
The pains is becoming unbearable, the death is increasing, where are the God's Messengers in Nigeria?

Shall we continue to trade blame in the face of human souls?

Shall we continue apportioning blame while our brothers and sister were been killed in the North

Shall we continue to allow devil's strategy of political division to rob us of our clear conscience?

Nigeria government and leaders shall surely account for all blood shed on the soil of NIGERIA

It is high time we stopped wasting the future generation of the country called Nigeria.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

A proud look,

A lying tongue,

And hands that shed innocent blood, cry

A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations,

Feet that be swift in running to mischief,

A false witness that speaketh lies,

And he that soweth discord among brethren."

Many have gone and others on the waiting list... cry

I ask again; "WHERE IS THE LORD, THE GOD OF ELIJAH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, barcanista, Obiageli, egift, cleverly, koboko and others what do we do to put an END to this menace cry

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
It will stop when your Lord of Host stops seeing the marauders as his children and siblings!

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
It will stop when your Lord of Host stops seeing the marauders as his children and siblings!

please don't let us bring politics of interest into this serious matter... I am weary in my soul already.

Enough of killing cry cry

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hypocrites. I bet you guys are just beginning to realise what a pile of shame you have been to this generation.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Hypocrites. I bet you guys are just beginning to realise what a pile of shame you have been to this generation.

When shall we all speak with one voice and say NO to further blood shed cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
BECAUSE the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, therefore the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:

please don't let us bring politics of interest into this serious matter... I am weary in my soul already.

Enough of killing cry cry
No. We will bring politics into EVERYTHING. Are you just realising what you've been doing?? Do you have any idea the pains the posts and comments of people like yourself have caused grieving families especially up north that have borne the brunt of these mindless condemnable acts of terror?? What has been the reason for the positions you've always taken besides them being northerners, hence deserve no sympathy?? My heart is even heavier than yours and I find it very annoying your pretence on this thread. You should go choke a rabbit.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
No. We will bring politics into EVERYTHING. Are you just realising what you've been doing?? Do you have any idea the pains the posts and comments of people like yourself have caused grieving families especially up north that have borne the brunt of these mindless condemnable acts of terror?? What has been the reason for the positions you've always taken besides them being northerners, hence deserve no sympathy?? My heart is even heavier than yours and I find it very annoying your pretence on this thread. You should go choke a rabbit.

Thank you sir. I maintain my political view.

However, Terrorism is a Global WAR and we should fight it collectively.

Our soil is corrupted with innocent blood

Nigerians which way to GO

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Udehpaschal1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
It will stop when our so called politicians stop mixing politics and terrorism... This is a national problem but some set of people are using it to their political advantage which is not right... Maybe to gain sympathy or so
Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
It will stop when our so called politicians stop mixing politics and terrorism... This is a national problem but some set of people are using it to their political advantage which is not right... Maybe to gain sympathy or so

Thank you for your comment.

I wish Nigerian Youths can speak with one VOICE and say " ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
When you all kept accusing an innocent man called Buhari you didn't realise.you blamed APC without a clue just to score cheap and non existing political point,, you blamed poor northerners who are victims all because you want to make a religious point. Well you better tell your lord and saviour in Wadatta Plaza and Aso Rock to Holistically look into the issue like their predecessors.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
"Be merciful, O LORD, unto thy people Nigeria, whom thou hast redeemed, and lay not innocent blood unto thy people of Nigeria's charge.

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:

Thank you sir. I maintain my political view.

However, Terrorism is a Global WAR and we should fight it collectively.

Our soil is corrupted with innocent blood.

Nigerians which way to GO
You sir should go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
When you all kept accusing an innocent man called Buhari you didn't realise.you blamed APC without a clue, you blamed poor northerners who were victims all because you want to make a point. Well you better tell your lord and saviour in Wadatta Plaza and Aso Rock to Holistically look into the issue like their predecessors.

Please check through all my post and tell me where I blame Buhari for Boko Haram... Thank you!
Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
You sir should go to hell.

May Heaven's have mercy upon you and me.

Shalom!
Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
And to knock the ignorance out of you, prayers have never solved a country's problems. You can pray all year long but as long as you have the crop of leaders we have in this country, especially those in Abuja, absolutely nothing is gonna change. China didn't get to where they are today by praying to Buddha. They worked their way to the top!!! Diligence is the key!

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Truckpusher(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Bitter paid e-tout.The op clearly called for a sober reflection on where we are today, but in your usual clownish nature you're politicizing everything for that meager handout you get .

SHAME ON YOU FOREVER. angry

SHAME ON YOUR GENERATIONS FOR BEING SO CHEAP.

I SPIT ON YOU SIR

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
And to knock the ignorance out of you, prayers have never solved a country's problems. You can pray all year long but as long as you have the crop of leaders we have in this country, especially those in Abuja, absolutely nothing is gonna change. China didn't get to where they are today by praying to Buddha. They worked their way to the top!!! Diligence is the key!

Sir, now you are speaking...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
When you all kept accusing an innocent man called Buhari you didn't realise.you blamed APC without a clue, you blamed poor northerners who were victims all because you want to make a point. Well you better tell your lord and saviour in Wadatta Plaza and Aso Rock to Holistically look into the issue like their predecessors.
Leave them. Then he comes here forming what I don't know hoping to get some credit, applause or whatever. I don't see myself ever sitting in thesame room with people like this. He and his co-travelers are some of the biggest problems we have in this country. Accusing everyone but the president for his terrible and embarrassing failure to secure the lives and properties of the citizens he swore to protect!!

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
We could end up like Sodom and Gomorrah after God Judges us.

We especially need God's help, forgiveness and mercy after all that has already polluted our land.

We need to hold our leaders responsible for all wicked action.

Nigerian youth should rise to the occasion and say NOT AGAIN to the killing of our country people by the religion extremist

angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Kayceo2010: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
The world's first children fought themselves. Cain killed Abel. 'his brother'.. And looking at what is happening, it leaves you with no doubt that man is actually evil. And I tell you, it cannot be stopped. And I laugh at some people who say that there is no God. How do they think peace can be restored in this world of ours??.. No body can. Only the Creator. Even God himself at some point also regretted ever creating Man..
Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Leave them. Then he comes here forming what I don't know hoping to get some credit, applause or whatever. [s]I don't see myself ever sitting in thesame room with people like this[/s]. He and his co-travelers are some of the biggest problems we have in this country. Accusing everyone but the president for his terrible and embarrassing failure to secure the lives and properties of the citizens he swore to protect!!

Jonathan shall be judge for all his careless move as the President of Nigeria within his reign. So, I am not exonerating him.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Bitter paid e-tout.The op clearly called for a sober reflection on where we are today, but in your usual clownish nature you're politicizing everything for that meager handout you get .

SHAME ON YOU FOREVER. angry

SHAME ON YOUR GENERATIONS FOR BEING SO CHEAP.

I SPIT ON YOU SIR
You and your partner should go reflect soberly in hell. I'm bitter, of course!! Why shouldn't I?? Why shouldn't I be bitter when people like you and the op celebrate whenever innocent people are killed simply because they aren't christians?? You lack even the slightest emotions it takes to be called humans. You shouldn't dwell amongst men.

I PISS ON YOU SIR.

6 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Leave them. Then he comes here forming what I don't know hoping to get some credit, applause or whatever. I don't see myself ever sitting in thesame room with people like this. He and his co-travelers are some of the biggest problems we have in this country. Accusing everyone but the president for his terrible and embarrassing failure to secure the lives and properties of the citizens he swore to protect!!
They know the truth but are trying to be curny, after blaming everyone but themselves with no one to blame again, they resort to this tactics. They know who the C-inC is, they should direct their questions to him.
Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
You and your partner should go reflect soberly in hell. I'm bitter, of course!! Why shouldn't I?? Why shouldn't I be bitter when people like you and the op celebrate whenever innocent people are killed simply because they aren't christians?? You lack even the slightest emotions it takes to be called humans. You shouldn't dwell amongst men.

I PISS ON YOU SIR.

Why are you spreading false information about the OP? Can you check through my posts and tell me where I celebrated the killing of innocent Nigerians

I repeat again, May Heaven's have mercy upon you and me. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:
We could end up like Sodom and Gomorrah after God Judges us.

We especially need God's help, forgiveness and mercy after all that has already polluted our land.

We need to hold our leaders responsible for all wicked action.

Nigerian youth should rise to the occasion and say NOT AGAIN to the killing of our country people by the religion extremist

angry angry angry angry
Isn't this what we have always insisted on here?? They took oaths to protect us, and we in turn pay them for this "expected" protection with all the luxuries money can buy, but what have we seen so far?? Bloodbath after bloodbath after bloodbath. It is really heartbreaking honestly!! angry

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Isn't this what we have always insisted on here?? They took oaths to protect us, and we in turn pay them for this "expected" protection with all the luxuries money can buy, but what have we seen so far?? Bloodbath after bloodbath after bloodbath. It is really heartbreaking honestly!! angry

Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Listen to the weeping of my people; it can be heard all across the land. "Has the LORD abandoned Nigeria?" the people ask. "Is her King no longer there?" cry cry embarassed
Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by omenka(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Firefire:

Jonathan shall be judge for all his careless move as the President of Nigeria within his reign. So, I am not exonerating him.

The like and the share came from me. I personally don't hate the man per se. But I hate people always trying to absolve him of any blame in all these. Hell he's the president for crying out loud!! If we can't blame him, WHO DO WE BLAME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Firefire(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
The like and the share came from me. I personally don't hate the man per se. But I hate people always trying to absolve him of any blame in all these. Hell he's the president for crying out loud!! If we can't blame him, WHO DO WE BLAME

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens:

Jonathan Reign shall come to an END one day, Posterity shall then judge him as the president of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NIGERIA: When Will The Shedding Of Innocent Blood Stopped by Truckpusher(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:

I PISS ON YOU SIR.
Can we at least talk about the problems at hand and not muddle everything up with politics?

Sorry I said those things to you ,but honestly it is no longer funny how things are turning up and blaming it solely on Jonathan would be akin to a man that has refused to vacate his burning house simply because he knew who set the fire in the first place and that is madness.

God knows that the day any body close me should become a victim of this madness, I'll personally get vengeance with my own hands on the blood of any politician,their children and their associates I can lay my hands on even if it means death.I swear on my own blood.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diarisgodo! With Dis Kind Of Shoe That Buhari Is Wearing, Gej Go Run Leave Aso / Who Is Nobody On Nairaland? / Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.