Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is It Wrong To Help An Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Help An Ex (1076 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
My Ex called me a few days ago saying she was in a critical finacial situation and needed my help since she had no one else to turn to , i agreed and helped but the main issue now it the fact that my collegue who happen to see the thank you message she sent thinks i am a fool for doing rendering her help.even calling me a mugu(you know guys and their mouth) to me its not a big deal helping someone in nneed plus the fact that i have got no entaglement with her besides i can afford whatever i sent her more than a hundred times. objective submissions please
MY PEOPLE NA BAD TIN I DO
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Crocz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
I donno how some people see things self...must everything be in war?

You ex is not your enemy for God's sake...s/he is just one person whom things never worked out with!

I give help to strangers let alone someone I had a romance with...you cool bro jare, just discard those your friends opinion
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by koolg: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
My Ex called me a few days ago saying she was in a critical finacial situation and needed my help since she had no one else to turn to , i agreed and helped but the main issue now it the fact that my collegue who happen to see the thank you message she sent thinks i am a fool for doing rendering her help.even calling me a mugu(you know guys and their mouth) to me its not a big deal helping someone in nneed plus the fact that i have got no entaglement with her besides i can afford whatever i sent her more than a hundred times. objective submissions please
MY PEOPLE NA BAD TIN I DO

I advise you to go to her house this midnight and collect yua money.

mumu
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by ronald4lif(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
You did nothing wrong bruv, no matter what went wrong between you two that led to the break up shouldn't be the reason you refuse to help if and when you can. You may not be doing it for her per say, but for humanity.
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by ronald4lif(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
koolg:

mumu

Ahh lol, this midnight kwa, you no even want make day break ni
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
koolg:

mumu
as usual a troll doesn't disappoint
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by jeflexy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
I'll comment when i have free mb
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Crocz:
I donno how some people see things self...must everything be in war?

You ex is not your enemy for God's sake...s/he is just one person whom things never worked out with!

I give help to strangers let alone someone I had a romance with...you cool bro jare, just discard those your friends opinion
Nagode
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Crocz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:

Nagode

Yoo waa

Note: I'm all a Yoruba man grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
there's nothing wrong there dear smiley don't mind that ur friend.
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Crocz:

Yoo waa

Note: I'm all a Yoruba man grin
you try grin ,me na Bayelsa man too
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by brownlord: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
koolg:

mumu

Reasons kids should not go into relationship. Guy you the big mumu

@op. You did nothing wrong, she was once your "Love", no matter what nothing wrong in helping if the request is within your reach, I still don't know how people break up and become enemies, the fact you dint work does not mean ye can be friends.
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
brownlord:

Reasons kids should not go into relationship. Guy you the big mumu

@op. You did nothing wrong, she was once your "Love", no matter what nothing wrong in helping if the request is within your reach, I still don't know how people break up and become enemies, the fact you dint work does not mean ye can be friends.

thanks bro .......this your moniker hmm , i use to know a dude whose alias was also brownlord at NMS. are you
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by brownlord: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:

thanks bro .......this your moniker hmm , i use to know a dude whose alias was also brownlord at NMS. are you

No sir
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by brownlord: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:

No sir, and yours you in the military?
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
brownlord:

No sir, and yours you in the military?
yap
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by brownlord: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:

yap

Nice one, police everywhere
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
There's nothing you can do about it...
You've given the money to her already... smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Help An Ex by angelsing(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
I have an ex who we ended the relationship on mutual consent(morinho style)..few years down the line she ask for help and I obliged, another time she asked for another help I helped her out. Few month lata she asked for help I assisted her again making up my mind that this was going to be the last time..then came few month again she asked for help again and I refused telling her to go and meet the bf,the bf is richer and better than I am financially. Because I refuse to help her she started insulting me and saying all sought of thing and I got pissed that used my mouth to wash her down like Olomo with gizzard..though I never regretted helping her cos she probably will do same for me

(1) (Reply)

My Top 5 rlanders Who Created Best&sensible Threads In 2014 In This Section. / 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. / Lack Conversation Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.