Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Need Your Views - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Views (1125 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views (2) (3) (4)

Need Your Views by energylee(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
My female friend ( we are both in the same relationship) said am being immature, m this jovial,very playfull,and sometimes too funny in nature. She said i dont address issues d way she wants. Am in my final year and she's serving presently. What to do? Could it be that she's now upgraded to higher needs in guys? M clueless please!!!
Re: Need Your Views by ireneony(f): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Break up with her
Re: Need Your Views by Tarteenah: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Try and get "matured" or look for your mate sad angry

That's "what to do"
Re: Need Your Views by energylee(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
Break up with her
Why
Re: Need Your Views by vizkiz: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mr op, do you need the truth?
Re: Need Your Views by Tallesty1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
Immaturity: The word boring people use to describe fun loving people.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Need Your Views by Mprex(f): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Op, you are in final year while she is serving. Issoraitundecided

Re: Need Your Views by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
The rate at which romancelanders shout break up at every small thing I troway salute 4 una ooo

Re: Need Your Views by ireneony(f): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
energylee:

Why
her way of reasoning is highly than yours and I advise you, to look for someone that is compatible with you.
Moreover she is serving, why you are still in your finals. Just look at it from this angle, after serving, she will be thinking of marriage meanwhile, you have not even started serving talk less of finding work which is hard to get nowadays, and how will you be able to take care of her? The truth is her class surpass yours
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Need Your Views by AbuMikey(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Next time she would just tell You the truth, She's probably done with You already.
Re: Need Your Views by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
Find ya level.

She has seen someone better than you.
Re: Need Your Views by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
I support the moniker above me.
Re: Need Your Views by Icekeeng(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
She's diplomatically breaking up with you!
Re: Need Your Views by Dotwillis1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
..xo funny what pple needs advice on, thiz daes
Re: Need Your Views by obiak4(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
her way of reasoning is highly than yours and I advise you, to look for someone that is compatible with you.
Moreover she is serving, why you are still in your finals. Just look at it from this angle, after serving, she will be thinking of marriage meanwhile, you have not even started serving talk less of finding work which is hard to get nowadays, and how will you be able to take care of her? The truth is her class surpass yours
how people think nowadays when does education and final year affect marriage?
the truth is either you are immature or a gold digger sorry if I sound harsh must you girls marry for money because of your comment"take care of her"
smh after ona go say husband scarce #sorry had to hit below the belt
Re: Need Your Views by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
obiak4:

how people think nowadays when does education and final year affect marriage?
the truth is either you are immature or a gold digger sorry if I sound harsh must you girls marry for money because of your comment"take care of her"
smh after ona go say husband scarce #sorry had to hit below the belt
how does your post help any issue now, you can see the description the op gave. I did the best I could.
They are not compatible.
Period
Take a chill undecided
Re: Need Your Views by obiak4(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
ireneony:
how does your post help any issue now, you can see the description the op gave. I did the best I could.
They are not compatible.
Period
Take a chill undecided
I gait dearii, Dominus regit me et nihil mihi deerit
its Latin and also a prayer
Re: Need Your Views by major466(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2015
She has moved on bro. Forget about the relationship.
Re: Need Your Views by zeezahbee(f): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2015
She found a cool bobo in NYSC camp tongue
Get over it
Re: Need Your Views by mashnino(m): 1:38am On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Break up with her

best advice here.... JUST DO IT
Re: Need Your Views by Hawlahscho(m): 2:35am On Jan 07, 2015
energylee:
My female friend ( we are both in the same relationship) said am being immature, m this jovial,very playfull,and sometimes too funny in nature. She said i dont address issues d way she wants. Am in my final year and she's serving presently. What to do? Could it be that she's now upgraded to higher needs in guys? M clueless please!!!

Go where you're celebrated and not where you're tolerated.
Re: Need Your Views by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:

How will he be able to take care of her?
That part is not clear to me.
How do you mean?
Re: Need Your Views by mack111(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2015
That you're in your finals & she is currently serving is not the issue here I think. Maybe when she tries to get your opinion on sth serious but you respond in a sarcastic way. This attitude is so typical of people with excess sense of humour ( I love it though grin). Purge yourself off comic words when she is trying to be serious. I once had a similar issue. Anyway it could also be a whole lot of other reasons.
Re: Need Your Views by Shawl001(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2015
@OP, from. From ur explanation above, its like the lady is not into you that much again. She's found someone more convincing to her or probably, her taste and wants has increased. I think you should ask her what she wants and expect from you, and if you re able to meet her requirements, then continue. But, if you can't, i advice you to quit ASAP. I wish you best øƒ luck in this *parules*.
Re: Need Your Views by luigiajah(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2015
energylee:

Seems she wants to dominate you.. Leave that chic to move on.. DUMP HER

GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe? / Should I Give Him A Chance??? / (photo) How To Know Couples Who Met In The Club