Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 (44573 Views)

Customs Recruitment - Scammers On Rampage / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2011 List Of Shortlisted Candidates / Interview / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2010/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
People posting their contacts on the internet should be aware of security implications. Be security conscious. I hope to get the necessary informations about the recruitment on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by haykay2005: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
emiraty:

You seem to be pessimistic and have attitude issue.
I was going to specify the particular branch to you but since you are sure of your self then good for you.
Did you just say attitude issue? You mean it's wrong to confirm info? You must be very stupid to tell me that rubbish . Keep your info to yourself, I don't need it.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
emiraty:

You seem to be pessimistic and have attitude issue.
I was going to specify the particular branch to you but since you are sure of your self then good for you.

Pls, which of the branch's boss?? Cos I need it badly...tnx
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Neatboy(m): 3:40am On Nov 26, 2014
I went to the biggest Zenith Bank branch in my area in Lagos but they said that they don't have itand they're yet to hear about it. Although, the cashier googled and asked his colleagues if they've gotten any information as regards that, but they all said no. The Cashier, asked me to get the name of the branch where it's being sold in order to reach them or the account number that it's being paid into to confirm. So, please, tell us the branch in Abuja that's presently selling the scratch card and the acccount number. One Love
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Genes1s: 5:21am On Nov 26, 2014
All added
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by haykay2005: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2014
emiraty:

You just publicly confirmed my assertion.regards
You have nothing to proof, so keep quite. No bank is selling customs scratch cards.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2014
haykay2005:

You have nothing to proof, so keep quite. No bank is selling customs scratch cards.

Ok. I agree, I was trying to committ fraud and give my account number for the sum of 3500. Please forgive me
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Neatboy:
I went to the biggest Zenith Bank branch in my area in Lagos but they said that they don't have itand they're yet to hear about it. Although, the cashier googled and asked his colleagues if they've gotten any information as regards that, but they all said no. The Cashier, asked me to get the name of the branch where it's being sold in order to reach them or the account number that it's being paid into to confirm. So, please, tell us the branch in Abuja that's presently selling the scratch card and the acccount number. One Love

With all due respect, the staff in the branch you visited deserve to be sacked as this is a very dangerous knowledge gap

-am not applying for the customs job but know what am stating.I will not get on public forum and deceive people just for the fun of it as that will be very wicked.

.My friend bought his and has gone on to use the pin number to apply online

The reason why I will not specify the branch is to avoid what happened during immigration recruitment, if customs wanted you to know, they would have advertised.

I went as far as telling you its in zenith bank and also the cost.its now left to you to get the branch.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by StStephensG(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
pls can graduate obtain dat navy form?
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Genes1s: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
StStephensG:
pls can graduate obtain dat navy form?
. Here lies ur answer

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
CAREFULLY
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR 2014
RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIAN NAVY.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THESE
INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING
THE APPLICATION
1. Candidates should possess any of the following
educational and/Professional qualifications ( see
Guide to Candidates on Educational
Requirements for Entry Category ):
a. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary
School Certificate.
b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
c. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
d. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
e. Any other educational qualification equivalent to
those mentioned above.
f. All candidates must produce their primary school
leaving certificate.
g. Candidates are to note that entry requirement
into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent:
B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2,
E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications
in these categories can only serve as an added
advantage for selection into the branch and not
for advancement. See the guide for details.
2. Any candidate possessing higher educational/
professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA,/BSC
etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g)
should not apply. Candidates are therefore
warned that it is an offence to declare false
education/professional qualification. This
attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gabrielabel31:
Hello Nairalanders! I learnt Nigerian Custom Service commences recruitment in January 2015. How true is it? Anybody with vital information should pls post it here or better still let's rub minds together on bbm ( 7E30F510). I really appreciate in anticipation.

Hi,
The branch has stopped selling the cards. I strongly believe orders from above or some internal politics is at play.

The lady was actually trying to deny the sales till we insisted it was bought there then she stated that the cards are available but they have not been informed on how to sell it
I feel in nearest future customs will release the advert or maybe they were not supposed to sell it now or there's an arrangement on ground for some candidates. Really don't know, cos I was surprised my self.
But am 100% sure customs is aware of this, if not how were the candidates able to apply on line? I wish I can scan my friends printed copy of his online application which he just did yesterday including tellers and receipts but he has denied me permission to.
Just keep your ears to the ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 / 6 Reasons Why Discrimination Against 2.2 & 3rd Class Graduates Should Stop / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.